A bit of a story
449 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 22: A bit of a story

"Pride of Heaven boy?"

The leader of a group of forces looked at each other, and the kind of sudden rise?

What does Young Master Ling Xiao want to do?

Could it be that he came from the lower realm to find people?

"I'm a little tired, I will retreat."

Naturally, Ling Xiao didn't bother to explain to them, and directly grabbed Ye Qingchan's hand and walked towards the apse.

Feng Jiao'er hesitated for a moment but still followed.

The remaining master of the forces rushed back to his sect without stopping, and then mobilized his disciples to start looking for the Pride of Heaven boy in the mouth of Young Master Ling Xiao.

In the next three days, what happened to the Profound Sword sect was spread out without accident.

The major sects came with the whole Sect artifacts, to destroy Profound Sect.

But in the end, they voluntarily handed over the artifacts one by one to Master Ling Xiao who came by to visit the Profound Sword sect.

At this point, the top forces in the Northern  Desolation have already guessed the identity of the young man.

From the Holy Land, the cultivation base is terrifying, and he prefers beautiful women.

Countless forces secretly panic, trying to inquire about the purpose of this young man for coming to the lower realm.

The younger generation of monks admired them and wanted to see Ling Xiao's heavenly face.

In particular, some female disciples who pride themselves on their daughters are always looking forward to meeting this young man on the street, to seek a good fortune of their own.

The entire Northern Desolation was suddenly chaotic.

"Have you heard? Sect Master Qianmei gave the saint Feng Jiao'er to Master Ling Xiao as a maid!"

"Feng Jiao'er! The dream goddess in the hearts of many men in Beihuang!"

"Don't tell me anything, since I saw Feng Jiao'er at the foot of Qianmei Sect Mountain a few years ago, I've been playing it for a whole year after coming back!"

"What are you! I look at her portrait at least ten times a day!"

"Hey, what a pity, since then my goddess has become someone else's tool!"

In the center of the Northern Desolation, in a splendid ancient city.

Several young monks gathered together, drinking and chatting.

They didn't pay attention at all at this time. Not far from them, a young man in a white shirt was staring at them with a gloomy face, holding the palms of both hands tightly.

"Feng Jiao'er, this bitch, would rather be a maidservant than my fiancee! You wait for me!"

The boy looked eighteen or nineteen years old, his face was a little pale inexplicably.

His name is Ye Fan, but he is the son of the Ye Family of Qingfeng City.

As for Feng Jiao'er, before she became the saint of Qianmei Sect, she was just a young lady in this city.

The two have been betrothed since they were young.

But Ye Fan was born with a broken vein and couldn't cultivate, but Feng Jiao'er was very talented. Within a few years, she was adopted by Sect Master Qianmei as a direct disciple and even brought the Feng family into a well-known family of cultivation in Qingfeng City.

When Ye Fan became an adult last year, Feng Jiao'er brought the prestige of the sage of Qianmei sect to the door, and in front of the countless old children of the Ye family, she withdrew from the marriage!

It was also that night, Ye Fan was desperate and frantic, accidentally awakening the sealed memory.

"You wait for me. It won't be long before I will let you kneel in front of me to confess..."

***

Back Mountain of Profound Sword sect.

Ling Xiao was lying on the soft couch in the hall, Ye Qingchan pinched a peeled grape and put it into his mouth.

During these three days, he had leisurely time.

Nothing to tease Ye Qingchan, waiting by the way for the information sent by the masters of the sect.

But what made Ling Xiao a little disappointed was that the young Pride of Heaven boys found by the power masters were either descendant of the ancient sector the young masters of the aristocratic family. They had a smooth journey and did not conform to the growth trajectory of the Son of Destiny.

"Does that good fortune have nothing to do with me?"

Since coming to the Northern Desolation, the call in Ling Xiao's head has also disappeared.

This inevitably made him a little bit disappointed.

"Why the son is troubled?"

Ye Qingchan brought a glass of wine and looked at the trace of melancholy between Ling Xiao's eyebrows, slightly puzzled.

Will there be worries for identity like the son?

"nothing."

Of course, Ling Xiao would not tell Ye Qingchan, he was looking for a treasure hunter that could only help him find good fortune.

Although he is a villain, Ye Qingchan is indeed the real daughter of Destiny, and may not be able to accept his behavior style.

"My son, it is said that there are many families in the Northern Desolation Central, and there are many ancient sects. Why don't you go there to try your luck if you are looking for someone?"

Ye Qingchan knew that Ling Xiao hadn't fully trusted her yet, and a touch of loss suddenly flashed in her beautiful eyes.

"Wait one more day, if there is no clue after a day, we will go around."

"Okay! Our Ye family is in Qingfeng City in the center of the Northern Desolation, so we can just drop by and see the people."

Ye Qingchan looked very excited, but Ling Xiao couldn't help frowning.

"The Ye family, this family, but people who have always given destiny."

"Ms. Qingchan is a member of the Ye Family of Qingfeng City?"

Feng Jiao'er, who had never opened her mouth, suddenly looked stunned when she heard the words.

"Well, my father is the third son of the Ye family. After he first worshipped Profound Sword Sect, he seldom went back."

Ye Qingchan was a little hostile towards Feng Jiao'er, and even her tone was cold.

"Are you also from Qingfeng City?"

Ling Xiao suddenly became interested and looked at Feng Jiao'er up and down.

Putting aside her flattery, this Feng Jiao'er looks good.

The crescent eyebrows are horizontal and green, and the noodles are springing.

Enchanting, charming, slim, and touching.

just…

This Mei Sect woman has never been the protagonist of an era, and also her identity is more a stepping stone for others.

"Master Hui, the little girl was born in the Feng Family of Qingfeng City, and once...had a soul appointment with Ye Fan of the Ye Family of Qingfeng City."

Gan!

The name Ye Fan has a bit of a story.

Ever had a marriage contract?

This routine is so familiar.

"Oh? Did you voluntarily retired?"

Ling Xiao suddenly sat up on the soft couch, and Ye Qingchan and Feng Jiao'er's pretty faces condensed at the same time.

Although he saw a trace of luck in Feng Jiao'er, it was pitiful.

That's why he didn't plan to keep her by his side.

However, what will the end of the divorced heroine be?

Ling Xiao suddenly smiled.

"Yes, Master said, I must not break my own merits, otherwise I will give up all my previous achievements, so when I was an adult, I went down to the Ye family and retired from this marriage."

Feng Jiaoer's face was shy, her eyes fluttered with flattery.

Worthy of being the saint of Qianmeizong, this smile is full of temptation.

"Hmph, then your master gave you to the son as a maid, so you are not afraid of losing your cultivation?"

Ye Qingshan let out a cold snort, her face full of disdain.

In the past few years, she has also heard many rumors about Feng Jiao'er, that this woman has done things to confuse men.

Rumor has it that a dynasty lord saw her at the time, and even abandoning everything to keep under the Qianmei sect, eventually leading to the ruin of the country and becoming a sinner through the ages.

"If it is for the son, the slave family is willing."

Feng Jiao'er lowered her head, her pretty face was slightly red, and her voice was a little shy.

"Bah, shameless."

But at this time, Ling Xiao didn't give Feng Jiao'er a deep look and shook his head slightly.

"You retired, I'm afraid it's not just because you will break your cultivation." 

We villains don’t want to be a stepping stone. 

7