CHAPTER 3: Go To The Horny Jail
382 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Today is Fire Day so I don't have any chores to do " I muttered as I did some light exercises. This world had five days a week and they were Fire Day, Water Day, Tree Day, Soil Day, and Sun Day.

' Sigh! They are spending the money on porn. What a bunch of kids ' I muttered inside my head. 

This Sect had several strict rules but at the same time, gave a lot of freedom. As long as I didn't hurt other people, everything was fine. The Sect didn't allow other monks fought each other. Of course, I could challenge and played thr fair game. 

Especially, Novice Monks or Young Monks had sexual feelings because half of the disciples were non-human.  It was quite normal as long as novice monks were not found out by Elder Monks, everything was fine. Demons had big sexual feelings compared to Human so they brought porn Tailmans to release their sexual feelings. 

Once, Novice Monks started Cultivation Path. Their other feelings would start to ease up like Lust, Wrath, and other desires. That's the reason why Monks didn't have wives or lovers because they didn't have any urges to feel those desires. It was like a lesbian taking the husband. Of course, that didn't mean that they didn't have that. Some of the Monks had even wives and children. They followed the path of Peace and Gratitude by doing good deeds. This Sect was like an ordinary Sect except we followed One of the God Realm's Cultivators who were known as ' Buddhas '. Indeed ' Buddha ' was not a ' Person ' , it was the ' Title '. Every monk who achieved ' God Realm ' was called ' Buddha ' but they were only three in the number. Each of them had their own branches and Sects. Like how we follower the teaching of ' Second Buddha ' who was known for his carefree attitudes and his powerful Cultivation techniques.

" Oh! Idi... hmm.Monk Ray. I have been waiting for you for over half an hour and you didn't show up. You're enjoying the sightseeing. " someone shouted at me from behind and I could even feel the frustrated feeling from his tone. 

" Oh! Monk Cai, forgive me that I was enticed by mother nature" I bowed him slightly with a folded hands. 

" Oh! I'm very sorry for my impoliteness, Monk Ray " He also bowed with folded hands. 

I looked at him and he had cat ears with cat tail. His ears and tail were brown in color and his height was the same as mine. He looked like a cute boy type and his body was slim with muscles. 

Well, his name was Xing Cai and he came from Beastman Race. His eyes were beautiful blue eyes and he was not a bald head like me because he could not shave his fluffy hair.

" Fuck You. I have been waiting shitty time and you're just relaxing. " He said with a deep tone as his patient run out.

" Oh! What a rude fellow. Please have some manner. " I replied to him with a calm tone like a true saint. 

" Fuck. " He crushed my body and our catfight started in my courtyard. We both were 8 years old kids and we fought like this a lot. Cai was my best friend and his circumstances were pretty similar to mine so we were pretty closed.

" hmm... " I exhausted myself from fighting him. Of course, we didn't fight with full force. Just rolling on the ground and some light punches.  

" Let's go. We need to finish the assignment about Sutra. " I said as I pulled out him from his hand. I brushed off the sand from my Vest. 

" Well, let's go to eat breakfast. By the way, my best friend! can you buy breakfast for me? " Cai said with a polite tone as he folded his hands. 

" Let's me guess, You spend the money on traders to buy some porn talisman. " I guessed him as his ears dropped and he looked like a cat that caught up the stealing. 

" It's my mating season after all. I need to relieve myself. " He immediately said with a proud tone as his face had some pride that he didn't regret on spending the money on porn talisman. 

* Bonk * 

I used my hand like an Excalibur and gave him divine judgment.

" You're only eight years old. Go Horny Jail. My friend " I said with a unbelievable smile as he looked at me with the fakes tears.

" I'm beastman unlike Human, we have strong sexual desire. Beside, this Sect has no female disciples " He barked me and looked at me with a smug as he said

" Perhaps, you're jealous of me. Hahaha. Don't worry, my friend looks at this. " He took out a paper talisman from his vest and suddenly the naked woman's body appeared. It was like a 3D hologram and I could see every part of a woman's part. 

" Looks, she is beautiful. Her pornographic images are extremely rare and I got this due to my high karma. " He said with a proud tone as I looked at the woman's naked body. She had big breasts and her butt was also big. She was giving a certain pose that showed her body features very well. I could feel my desire that erupting from the core of my heart. 

" Fudaka!. My disciples have really good taste" We both heard a certain elderly tone that filled with the energetic and cheerful vibe from behind.

" Fuck "

" Fuck "

Both of us cursed at the same time. 

13