CHAPTER 4: Punishment
327 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" It's because of you. You, shitty head " I said with an exhausted tone as I carried two buckets that filled with water. It was quite heavy for my tiny body and besides, I was climbing the stone ladders. It had over hundreds of ladders as we needed to fill the well that Novice Monks used. That was our punishment and there were around 20 Wells and we needed to climb up or descend over 100 stone ladders to get the water.  But we only needed to fill water until our bodies fell on the ground. The Porn Talisman was taken by the master and probably he was going to burn it. 

" Shut up, it is your fault for being allured by some naked photo. My Porn Talisman. Damm. Why life is so hard this much? " Cai told me back with the exhausted tone as he carried the water buckets. 

" I'm really hungry. I might die from starving. " I muttered as my heavy leg steeped the stone ladder as I could feel the water on my monk vest. I completely ignored his bullshit.  We reached the Novice Monk's place and we carried buckets to fill the wells. Most of the Wells had water so it was just punishments to make us tired. Besides, the Wells was too deep so we two couldn't fill the wells. It was impossible. 

" Me too. Besides, we also have assignments to finish up. " Cai said with a troubled smile. He was also covered with sweat and water.

" It's because of you. " I kicked his leg with my leg as he immediately kicked me back. 

" No, it's because of you. " Cai said me with the kick. Our kicks started as the water was sipped on the ground. 

We kicked each other legs as we only used one leg. Our fight started to heat up and our water buckets fell onto the ground.

" Nyaaa " Cai shouted as the fight started to break out again. This time, I easily avoided when he was going to crush my body and his body was fell to the ground with the force due to the speed. 

" Hahaha. You lowly Cat. I won " I looked at him as I laughed at him like a certain young master from the Cultivation Novel. 

"  You won this time. Tsk! " He said while grinding his teeth as he said with a flat tone.

" Come on, Monk Cai. We need to finish our punishment" I folded my hands as I bowed his slightly. I quickly filled my buckets with the water that was left in his buckets as I immediately run away. 

" You bastard  " He shouted at me as I laughed at him and gave my middle finger as I run like the wind. 

' Yeah, I feel about right acting like the kids. ' I muttered as a smile formed on my face. I was a salaryman and I had enough money to feed my hobby and myself besides I didn't have a girlfriend or kids. It was a boring life from the time to time. 

I didn't mind spending my time like this when I thought about my future. This was Cultivation World. Much more worse than my World. My future might be dark so this kind of moment was important. At least, I could say that I had smiles on my face when I was dead. 

' I want to enjoy this World ' a thought formed in my head as my best friend in this world trying to catch up with me. 

----------

" Ahhh " My body was soaked with water and sweat. My Monk Vest was wet and felt uncomfortable feeling. I lied on the ground and my friend Cai lied beside me. Both of us were dead tired after we successfully filled one well. Of course, we didn't fake our tires because our master would quickly find out and we would get more punishment. 

" ....I can't move even a finger " Cai muttered with an exhausted tone as he was also dead tired. 

" Good Job. My disciples. You guys can get breakfast. Don't worry, I will pay for your guys' breakfast. Eat as much as my disciples want " I heard man's tone from the top of my head. 

" Thank you, Teacher " We both stood up immediately and our hands were folded as we bowed very slightly. 

" Go. Comes to my place after you've finished the breakfast" our teacher said as he passed us.

" Yeah... " Cai shouted at the sky immediately from the joy because he didn't need to pay for the meals anymore. Well, this Sect had an unusual system.  This Sect gave us 2 Silver Coins per month and one meal only cost around 2 copper coins. 1 Silver Coin was equal to the 100 copper coins.

This Sect was given Free Pass Meal Tickets and only gave 15 tickets. We still couldn't take the missions so we were poor. So we needed to spend money very carefully. 

" I want to change my vest, first. Let's meet at in front of the Cafeteria. " I told him as he agreed. Our places were not that afar. His circumstances were the same as me so he got his own personal place. This Sect's disciples could buy their place with money.  But most of them got their places because this Sect was very big. This Sect was as big as a normal city with a population of over two hundred thousand people including servants and many more. 

I quickly returned to my place as there were battles inside my stomach. It was quite good to be young again. My stamina and exhaustion recovered very fast and my body had a nice balance. 

I changed my Vest and there were only two of them. 

" Ahh. I forgot to wash my other vest. " I muttered as I planned to wash the other Vest this morning but I forgot due to a lot of things going on. So I took off my vest and pants I was wearing and I put them on the basket that I put for the clothing that needed to wash.

It was very easy to wear the robe and I only had one brown robe. I quickly wore my robe. I left from my place. 

---------

Support me - Patreon/Lazysloth10

OR clicks (Patreon) 

You can get three Advanced Chapters.

7