CHAPTER 9 : Seals
178 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Ok. Sit down, my disciple. " Master said as I sat down in front of him. He was sitting on the wooden chair. 

" Congratulations! You reached ' 5th State of Qi Gathering Realm'. Good Job. I'm proud of you. " master nodded and praised me. I didn't know his cultivation realm but I knew he was freaking strong. 

" Thank Master." I thanked him with a slight bow.

"Today, I will call you here to tell you something serious.  " Master looked at me and said with a serious tone.

" As you already know, I sealed your constitution 4 years ago. At that time, you're still young and your body couldn't withstand the power of Mundane Physique. You're really special. Most of Mundane Constitution wakes up when they reached the age of ten or the Cultivation realm reached the 2nd Step.  " Master paused his words and looked at me with serious eyes.

" Listen carefully, Ray. You're pretty intelligent and smarter than I thought. So I am planning to remove one of the seals that sealing your Mundane Constitution. Sealing is not the permanent answer so you need to learn how to control your constitution and your body. I am planned to remove one of your seals after you reached 15 years old but you're much smarter than an average kid so I know that you can control your mind. So do you wish to remove one of your seals? " Master explained me with a gentle tone.

" I see. Master, Are there benefits after the master removed one of the seals, and would you explain to me about the disadvantage? " I asked a question and the master immediately smiled. 

" Good. You always know how to ask proper questions. Yep, your cultivation speed will increase, your body will become stronger and you might be able to learn mysterious Cultivation techniques. Everything is possible. The disadvantage is you may feel a lot of feeling inside your body. Your two mortal sins are Lust Wrath which is the most dangerous sin even among sins. Seals are just a time bomb so it will be better if you started to learn now. " Master explained with a gentle smile. He was really a good master for me. Sometimes, he was like a father figure to me.

" After I removed one of your seals, it will be better if you stay alone for a month. Try to improve your Cultivation and study Nine Heaven Sutra. Don't worry, Cai will send you the meals. " Master advised me. 

" Thank you, master. " I folded my hands and said as I thanked him from the bottom of my heart. He saved my life when I was a kid and now, he was looking over me like his son.

" I will explain about your two mortal sins Mundane Constitution. Listen carefully. " Master said as he started to explain about the details of my constitution. 

As the master said, my two mortal desires were Lust and wrath. The owner of the mundane Constitution became stronger and stronger when we cultivated those mortal desires. The more we became stronger, the more those desires became stronger. It was a curse because those desires were bound to us until the death. 

" There is no solution for this mundane Constitution. The Heaven bestowed upon you and you need to accept that, live on. If you don't accept, you will go nowhere.  My disciple, you're a strong man and live with those cures. You will become a stand-up person. There is no shame that you have this type of constitution. Let's start. I will remove the seal . you may feel a little bit of pain and ugly feeling. " master said as he stood up.

" Please guide me , master. " I said with the respected tone as I gave my back to master.

Suddenly, I felt the qi in the air gathered around the master's hand. He gently touched my back. 

" Ahhhhhh..... " I screamed immediately and I bit my lips. The blood started to flow from my lips. 

I felt like the hot iron burned my skin. It was extremely hot and my whole body was boiled. 

The was also another pain. It was like someone touched the heart and squeezed it with a force. The pain was imaginable. 

My body didn't twitch because some kind of gentle aura restricted my movement and I didn't need to become genius to guess that. 

" ...Ahhh " My throat was dried up and my screams echoed inside this hut. I was exhausted from the shouting so I fell into the dreamland. 

-----------

" Drink this. " Master immediately told me when I woke up. I could still feel the pain. Master gave me a wooden cup that filled with green liquid.

" It will make your pain goes away and your mind will calm down. " Master said as I immediately drunk that liquid.

The taste was quite bad and I drunk it quickly because it was not comparable to the pain that I was feeling.

" Take these pills. If you become too much uncomfortable because of your feelings, drink them. They will keep your mind sanely. " the master said as he gave me another 5 pills and one talisman.

" Contact me if something happens. " Master said as my pain went away. I stood up and did some light exercise. I didn't feel anything particularly at all. 

" Thank you, master. " I folded my hands and said. 

After that, I went back to my hut. The time was already noon. My body felt heavy and I was exhausted a lot from screaming.  It looked like that green liquid also healed my throat and my sore muscles. 

I immediately slept when I reached my hut and I just wanted to close my eyes. Forgot those painful feeling. 

-----------------

Support me at the Patr-eon.

Check my Patr-eon for advanced chapters. 

You can get 4 advanced chapters.

https://www.patr-eon.com/Lazysloth10

8