CHAPTER 10: My Cheat has came, I guess
192 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Fuck " I muttered because my body was too tired from today's chores and removed my seals.

I lied on the wooden bed and I immediately fell asleep. The time was around noon but my body was already demanding sleep. 

" Mom, I don't feel so good " My mouth moved automatically and my body was twitched, my body was so cold like ice. My voice was so dry and my throat was hurting a lot and my feelings were so messed up. My tiny body could not withstand the outbreak desires and my mind was already crazy by the desires that directly coming out from my brain. It was just a painful feeling especially toward mentally which I didn't want to feel ever again.

My mom hugged my body tightly and she was also with the tears. My father was running around the village to find a cure for my curse. 

Suddenly, I felt an overwhelming feeling of wrath and my hands suddenly moved toward my mother's neck. My mother was surprised by my sudden action at the same time, she was probably frightened toward me. My tiny hands trying to strangle my mother's neck as my logical reasoning trying to deny the act. My mind only had wrath toward this woman and my other sense started to disappear as I overwhelmed my mother with my strength. I was supposed to be 5 years old kid but mysteriously I gained the strength that could rival to my mother. My mother tried to struggle at first but she could escape from my choking. 

My face was probably laughing at my mother's miserable face as the other reasoning as the human being left from my head. I only had the act to strangle this woman to death. Suddenly, my mother stopped struggling and she gently caressed my face. Her face was already purple due to the lack of oxygen bit she wore a gentle smile that could heal every misery. 

"....Hahhhh " I loudly screamed as I woke up from my dream. 

" FUCK.... " I punched the wooden wall as I yelled loudly and the wall formed a hole. My hand was bleeding because the piece of wood pierced through my skin. But I didn't feel the pain in my hand but my heart was bleeding due to that past I couldn't fix anymore.

The time was probably around midnight and the night was quiet. The moon was shining in the darkness. It was a full moon day so the moon shone brightly.

"... Fuck. " This time I said weakly as the tears flowed from my eyes. I hugged my knees and my face was on the knees. The tears came out from my face as my whole body was covered with sweat. 

" fuc...k " My mind was in the chaos and my feeling was super messed up. I had the pain in my heart that could be described. It hurt, just simple as that.

I calmed down my mind and I changed my sitting posture, I sat down in the lotus position. I closed my eyes and I focused my breathing on the pain as I observed the pain as I cleaned thoughts. I only focused on the pain as those pain made me into a better person.

------------

I meditated for almost four hours and my mind was already calmed down. It was very difficult to meditate for an hour but the pain was too great for me so I could ignore desires to drink the water, to sleep, and to think mindless thoughts. 

My experience as a novice monk came in useful and I thought that I made the best decision. I didn't want to go back my home and meet my parents. I felt like I was not deserved to meet them.

I opened my heart and my body was very heavy because I had been sitting for hours in the same position. 

" Haaa.... " A sigh escaped from my mouth as I looked at my hand. The blood was dried up.

" Let's do the best. Yaaaa " I motivated myself as I stood on the ground. 

" Sigh! I need to fix the hole. " I muttered while looking at the hole in my wooden wall. I did some light exercise and my mind was still in the depressing mode. 

" Good. " I muttered after I did some push-up and light exercise. 

" Ahhh.. " I slapped my cheeks and I stopped thinking the depressing thoughts.

' I dreamed those dreams because master removed one of the seals. It must be. ' I thought. 

Suddenly, I felt dizzy and I leaned on the wall. I immediately thought that I felt dizzy because I lost the blood from the scratch. Then, I felt a little bit of headache and I crouched on the ground.

" My Cheat has come. " I said in the tears as my mode was lifted and I was happy. I got a Unique Cultivation Technique because of my mundane Constitution. It was in the range of possibilities and some were born with the unique Cultivation Technique. They were extremely rare and rarer than the Heavenly Constitution.

I saw the number in front of my eyes and that's my Unique Cultivation Technique. 

---------

support me on Patreon. 

Support me at the Patr-eon.

Check my Patr-eon for advanced chapters. 

You can get 4 advanced chapters.

https://www.patr-eon.com/Lazysloth10

8