CHAPTER 11: Unique Cultivation Technique!
187 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Yeah. " I yelled with happiness as the information about my Unique Technique flowed inside my head. The feeling was weird, it was like someone was forcefully feeding you. 

But it didn't give pain or any type of negative feelings.

" Good. " I muttered as I tried to stabilize my newly gained information. It was quite messed up so I tried to scan the information. That information stayed deep inside of my brain. Like I studied that information for the Year-End exam. 

My Unique Technique was not offensive type Techniques. It wasn't godly-like technique but I loved it. I was not trying to aim for the strongest existence in this world or I didn't have any elegant goals to accomplish. I was just an average human who would try to live the best in this dogshit world. 

" Well, it's a blessing. Thanks to every god and buddha. " I folded my hand and slightly bowed to the sky. With this technique, I could avoid a lot of problems and troubles. So I thanked every god to show my gratitude. 

" More works increase. " I muttered as I didn't even completely ' Nine Heaven Sutra ' and ' Seven Steps ' Cultivating Technique. Now I increased this Technique to learn, fortunately, it was a Unique Cultivation Technique. 

Unique Cultivations were cheating existence itself. Because it took a lot of time to comprehend the simple Cultivation Technique. After Cultivators comprehended the Cultivation Techniques, they needed to learn and study about the Cultivation Technique to use on the battlefield. After that, we also needed to know every bit of the Cultivation Technique because it was extremely necessary. One could go wrong if they didn't know about the Cultivation Techniques. An incomplete would only bring disaster. That's why it was extremely difficult to learn one Cultivation Technique. 

But Unique Cultivation Techniques skipped those steps and allowed the Cultivators to use them on the battlefield in a short time. This world was definitely of unfairness but people just lived on like that.

" A lot of jobs, a few little time. " I spoke like an old man and I entered into my hut again after I finished brushing the teeth and washing the face. The water was cold and the wooden stick that was used as a toothbrush hurt my teeth but I was already used to them. My teeth were not shiny and clean but I was happy with that because I didn't need to dress up for another human.

" It's cold. The winter is coming. " I sat on the bed as I used my robe as a blanket to warm myself. The time was still early and the sun was not set up so the weather was still cold. Everything was deadly silent and I closed my eyes as I meditated because I was not in completely good condition. 

A smile formed on my face as I focused on my breathing unlike I did in the midnight. At that time, I was trying to ease my pain so I used a different way. I did meditation and it was quite difficult for me because the desires was rising up which I didn't feel over 3 years ago. Those anger and wrath trying to bring out my other selves. 

I was angry at everything. I was angered that I was transmigrated in this world without my acknowledgment. I was angered at the cold weather. I was angered at that I needed to control these stupid desires. The more I tried to meditate, the more I felt angry and wrathful. Those desires were at the minimum level which I could control. I would become a berserker if I didn't have seals. 

" Haaa " I breathed the big mouthful of air from my mouth and nose. After that, I breathed out the air. I released my anger because I could not do anything. I was just the tiny existence. Suddenly, my chest became lighter and my desires were not outbreaking anymore. 

I slowly opened my eyes and the sunlight was on my face, the blue beautiful sky greeted me. I smiled at the blue sky and I felt some kind of freedom. I felt like I won at the things that had been hunting down me since I was young. The happiness was immeasurable and my day was made. 

* Gurrrr *

I heard the voice from my stomach and my stomach was demanding the food. I stood up and I opened up my door which was made with the straw. There was my bowl and a cup of water which was made of wood in front of my door. 

I picked up the bowl and I opened the lid. The breakfast was foods and meat slices which were fried. The breakfast was not a lot compared to the lunch. We could take any amount we wanted at the lunch but the breakfast came with the fixed amount. 

I sat down at my table and I opened my Sutra book as I ate breakfast while reading the Sutra. I would learn about my Unique Cultivation Technique after I finished the lunch because I would get the whole time. I needed to eat Lunch after the breakfast was over so I only got 3 or 4 hours. I might lose focus if someone interrupted me while I was learning about my Unique Cultivation Technique. Besides, I didn't need to rush and I would go with my phase. I enjoyed the breakfast as I read the Sutra.

-------------

I have been in writer's block for days. I am planning to introduce Heroine in around 20 chapters. I will add a small tournament and try to write the best I can.  so upcoming chapters are pretty much fillers. 

Support me on Patreon if you like this novel.

6