CHAPTER 12: The Start of My Cultivation Path
203 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" The lunch is freaking good. " I said with a smile as I finished my lunch. The lunch was a simple Rice Salad with simple vegetables and ground beef. Vegetables were extremely fresh and delicious because they were grown up here by monks. The rice was also raised here and the rice fields were really large because they were also imported to other places.

" Good, let's check my Unique Cultivation Technique" I muttered as I washed my monk bowl and put it in front of my fences. No one would inte

I relaxed my whole body and my mind because it was an extremely important step. Besides, I didn't want anyone to disturb my Cultivation Time so I locked my fence and hut. Besides, Monks didn't active during noon and until the next morning. Besides, we didn't eat anything when the sun reached on our head. Well, it was totally mysterious act for me . We were not allowed to eat any physical things, only allowed to drink water and tea.

After that, I sat on my bed as closed my eyes, and fully focused my mind on my newly gained information. 

My Unique Cultivation Technique was called ' Heavenly Eyes '. It allowed me to peak other people's fate and destiny. Like they were good people or bad people from their ' Karma ', I could know about their future from their ' fate and destiny '.  Of course, I could not know their future completely or future events. I could calculate their future from the numbers and lines that I would be going to see from now on. 

' I can not use my unique Cultivation Technique very frequently. ' I thought. Because my realms were too low to use the Unique Cultivation Technique or even powerful techniques. 

Every Cultivation Technique had ranks. They were Mortal Rank, Heaven Rank, Primal Rank, Star Rank and God Rank. Each ranks had three levels and they were Low, Middle and Superior. 

The Cultivation Technique which I was using was ' Middle-Mortal Rank '. It was totally free. I needed to buy with my Sect Points if I wanted to get higher ranked Cultivation Techniques. This Sect was already generous enough to give free the Cultivation Techniques. Only a few selective people could or were allowed to use Primal Rank because of its rarity and price. Top Level Sects and Families only had Low-Star Rank Cultivation Technique and God Rank Cultivation Techniques were just a myth. This Sect didn't possess Star Rank Cultivation Technique but Sect Master learned one Low-Star Rank Cultivation Technique and he was untouchable existence in this continent. 

Most of the top-level Sect masters learned one or two Low-Star Rank Cultivation Techniques or they would not stand at the top. 

' Would I need to learn ' Fate Eyes ' ? ' I thought. ' Fate Eyes ' Cultivation Technique was the Sect's Trademark Technique and every monk needed to learn. This Special Cultivation Technique allowed monks to look over their Karma and even other people's karma when monks reached a very high Cultivation Realm. It didn't allow monks to see like my Unique Cultivation Techniques. They could only feel the Karma from their Souls. 

' I will learn it to cover up my Unique Cultivation Technique ' I thought as I continuously studied my Special Cultivation Technique. 

My Unique Cultivation Techniques had three Techniques. The first one was called ' Spiritual Eyes ' and it allowed me to see other people's Karma and Fate. I still didn't know about the other two techniques because of my Low Cultivation Realm. I needed to become stronger if I wanted to learn more of my Unique Cultivation Technique. 

" Let's Cultivate and try to breakthrough another realm " I muttered as I stopped studying and I did some light exercise because my body was sitting in the one position for an hour so I felt stiffness throughout my body.

" 1,2,3,4,5,6... " I said in rhyme as my body did some light exercise. The air was fresh and the place was very quiet. I was enjoying this world more than I thought. I loved to read Harem novels but I didn't have any intention to follow the Heavenly beautiful girls. I was a real person in real life so I wanted to have a realistic goal. 

" Once I was 7 years old, 

my mom told me 

Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely

Once I was seven years old..... " Suddenly the song came out from my memory as I started singing not in the loud tone. My song was shaking because I was doing exercise but it made me a perfect day. 

"...Huu." I sighed after I did some light exercise for around 15 minutes and it was hard to tell the time when the clock was not with me. But I always tried to track down the time because I liked to work with timers. 

After that, I sat on my bed as I activated my Cultivation Manual to absorb the Qi in the air. It felt so good and no wonder Cultivators could cultivate over a century. I only focused on absorbing the Qi as my normal days went on. 

----------------

AN- my country is in the deep shit so I might not able to publish the chapters. 

Thank you for reading. 

Do you guys love it when two Yandere girls fighting life and death situations for MC's love? Of course, no one will die. Just a pretty bad fight to attain the upper hand in the MC's love life. I'm planning to add that. 

Yandere will definitely be stronger than MC. Just a simple note. 

6