CHAPTER 13: Another year has passed
248 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-----1 Year Later------

" Seven Steps: the fist " I muttered and I didn't say loudly to activate my Cultivation Techniques. It was very hard to use to it but I tried the best I could. I didn't want my opponents to know which Cultivation Techniques I was casting. It was not popular among the young Cultivators because casting the Cultivation Techniques with a loud voice seemed cool and mighty in the eyes of the novice Cultivators. The elders didn't command on this because some could only cast the cultivation techniques with the loud voice. 

The big fist formed in front of me while I was standing on the ground while my hands were folding together in the form of praying for something as I focused on my situation. My mind was expanding around this training field and my eyes were on the Cat boy in front of me. 

"  Bastets Body Cultivation Technique activates. " Cai said as the Qi around him shook the air as vibrating in the heat. Cai was like me special case. He had Special Cultivation Constitution called ' Bastets Body ' which could only activate with Bastets Body Cultivation Technique. As the name suggested, it was Body Type Cultivating Technique. It was extremely rare and hard to obtain, at the same time it was a very powerful technique.

I closed my eyes as I focused on my body as my Qi expanded around my body. I brought out every Qi that was inside of my body. 

" Thrice" I softly whispered as another three air big fists formed in front of me, there were four fists because I still didn't use the fist I created early They consumed a lot of my Qi but I needed to use this matchup Cai's Body Cultivation Technique. 

Cai's hair turned into the blue as his face changed into a devilish face, his eyes turned into absolute red. That Body Cultivation Technique allowed him to go faster, stronger, and higher defenses but the drawback was he would become insane and lost his sane mind. He also had tragedy story. Almost, every monk in this Sect had a Tragedy story and we all wanted were ' Peace ' . 

He went on the fours as his claws grew bigger and his tooth became bigger but his appearance looked ugly but there had sadness in his eyes. I let him transform his form because we were training. If this was a dead and life battle, I would never let him transform his Bastets's form. Of course, he still held a rational mind because this was just training for both of us. 

" ..Ray. I come" Cai said with a deep tone as he sped up his agility and circled around me. It was really fast for normal eyes to follow up but I only had my own unique Cultivation Technique. 

' He is really fast. ' I muttered as my eyes followed up his movement while I used my Unique Cultivation Technique. He became slow in my vision and his speed was like a normal human circling around me.

Suddenly, he looked at my eyes as he smiled. He sped up as he came in the speed from my back while preparing his fist to punch me. My eyes followed his movement, his movement looked like a normal speed in my vision but it was not. My body could not follow his movements and I cursed at myself for not training my body but I didn't even have enough time to itch my own back in the past two years. 

I brainstormed at the rapid speed as I formed the plan in the second. I used one of my Qi fists to hit myself. I was very fast at casting my Cultivation Technique. This was what I sharped throughout years with the sweat and blood. I learned my lesson in my previous life. I wanted to become good at something I was doing. I wanted to have a certain quirk to pass other average Cultivators so I trained and I put my efforts to get something that was better than an average Cultivators. I knew that I could not compare to heavenly genius and talented people. There were higher walls beyond another higher walls and there was no end. 

A Qi punch punched the side of my body as my body blown away. It was fucking hard but I successfully changed the course of Cai aiming at me. He was in the air so I immediately moved my three Qi fists and punched at him. He was speeding up at the insanely speed so it was very hard to control or change his position. 

I crouched on the ground because of the pain. Cai was surprised by my unpredictable movement. My three Qi fists went to him and the range was pretty closed so it only took seconds to reach in front of him. I controlled my fists as one of my fists punched his belly and another one punched his jaw as I finished with the punch to his face. 

"Ahhhh.... It hurts. " Cai crouched on the ground as he screamed in the pain. I also covered the place that I punched myself.

" Shut up. You don't have that much in that form " I said him back. Cai changed to his normal form. In that form, his defense also increased so he only felt a little bit of pain.

" Haaa... " I sighed as exhaustion hit me hard. My Qi was depleted and my body was exhausted from the fighting. It also gave a burden to my mind because I needed to focus on my fighting sense in the finest. 

" I hope my future is peaceful" I muttered as I lied on the ground while seeing the beautiful blue sky.

---------

Patreon isn't available now.

7