Chapter 3: The appearence of the strawhat Luffy
197 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
  Blue sky, white clouds.
 
        A merchant ship drifting in the wind on the sea which has neither a goal nor a direction.

  The whole ship was empty, not even a sailor, as if it was a 'ghost ship'. until-

  Boom!

  A wooden barrel that was also drifting along with the current hit the side of a merchant ship, and a young voice sounded from the barrel:

  "Hey? I hit a ship—"

  "Great!"

  Boom!

  The barrel was smashed open with a fist, and a figure with a straw hat on his head stretched his upper body excitedly from inside.

  "It's so comfortable to sleep~~"

  "So,"

  Swoom!

  The boy's arms stretched abruptly, grabbing directly on the ship's gun like a rubber band, and then pulled it hard!

  Shun!

  The young man with a straw hat leaped onto the merchant ship and laughed.

  "It's so dangerous, so I thought I would be swept into the bottom of the sea by the whirlpool~"

  "My Pirate journey was almost..."

  Creak.

  The door on the deck of the merchant ship opened and Roman walked out, staring at the intruder in front of him with cold eyes.

  It was a teenager with short black hair, which looked a little messy, and there was a scar under his left eye.

  Wearing a red waistcoat and blue half-leg trousers and straw sandals on his feet. Of course, the most striking thing is the straw hat on his head with a confident smile on his face.

  This dress up? !

  Roman's eyes flickered for a moment, but he soon calmed down.

  Monkey D. Luffy.

  The destined child of this world, a rubber fruit capable person, who yelled "I am going to become the King of the Pirates".

  Fool!

  What is a pirate?

  It's the one robbing the villages, the one getting something for nothing. It's the scum of the scum, the wicked and the evil...

  "Hello~"

  Seeing Roman walk out, the straw hat boy smiled and waved.

  "One hundred thousand Berries."

  ? ? ?

  For a moment, the other party's smile solidified on his face, as if a row of black question marks appeared above the straw hat.

  "Boat fare,"

  Roman calmly continued.

  "100,000 Berries, three meals a day, accommodation, extra money for more than half a month."

  "Ahhhhhh"

  The straw hat boy's entire face collapsed in an instant, and it took a long time before he suffocated a word.

  "I have no money..."

  "No money?"

  Roman glanced at the young man who exuded a 'poor sour' breath all over his body. A straw hat, a waistcoat, short blue trousers, a pair of sandals...

  He didn't even have a pocket on his body, and "I am Poor" can be seen written on his face.

  "I'm sorry. Please go back wherever you came from."

  The protagonist or something, I hate it the most...

  "No, brother~"

  The straw hat boy was so shocked that his chin was dragged to his chest (in a physical sense), "I can't swim, the barrel was just broken by me..."

  ·······You tell me this is the one who finds One Piece of the future?!

  "Sorry, this is my ship."

  "You will definitely have to pay for the boat, do you understand this truth?"

  "I...I can work and pay back, I can eat...No, I'm very hardworking..."

  Suddenly, the straw hat boy crossed his fists with an expression of 'I have a good idea'.

  "By the way, you come to join my crew!"

  "As long as you become a partner, I don't have to pay for the boat. Hahaha, I'm so smart!"

  ? ? ? 

  This time it’s Roman’s turn to be full of black question marks. You, damn! This is a cheap scammer trying to cheat his ship.

        Right? Right?!

  "I reject!"

  Facing Roman's unhesitating answer, the boy with a straw hat on the opposite side was shocked with a look of 'how is it possible'

       "Wait a minute, won't you think about it anymore?"

  "By the way, my name is Luffy."

  "I am going to become the King of Pirates!"

  Facing the grinning straw hat boy...No, Luffy. Roman lowered his head and sneered.

  "Pirate?"

  "That's great."

  Swoosh!

  He opened his arms, and sheets of 'paper' flew out of the palm of his hand, and then quickly became:

  A sailor's knife, a shield!

  "Since you are a pirate, let's use the pirate method to'pay the bill'."

  Roman squinted at the boy named Luffy opposite, with the shield in front and the long sword hidden behind him!

  "Kill me and this ship is—"

  "Wow! So cool~~~"

  However, facing Roman who was in an open posture, Luffy just ran over carelessly, surrounded the paper knives and paper shields in his hands, and even touched up and down——

  Bang!

  "Are you underestimating me?"

  The icy murderous aura spread from Roman. He smashed the opponent onto the deck with a shield, and even the opponent's precious straw hat fell aside.

  "Wow, it hurts~~"

  "Why do I feel pain?"

  "Hey hey? It was bleeding... how did you do it?"

  Facing Luffy sitting on the ground with blood on his face but only wondering why he was injured, Roman stepped forward.

  "I have no reason to explain my methods to you, then—"

  Swoosh!

  The snow-white sailor's knife pointed at the opponent's face, and Roman looked at Luffy condescendingly with cold eyes.

  "Stand up!"

  "Win against me, this ship is yours."

  "If you lose, be ready to take the springboard."

  Facing the paper knife close at hand, facing the ruthless Roman, the young man on the floor just sat on the deck casually, looking at the corner of each other's eyes earnestly.

  "I won't fight you."

  "Then you are going to become the fodder for the fish in the sea?"

  "I won't die here."

  "Wait before defeating me—"

  "I won't fight you."

  ···········

  Bang!

  The white shield in his hand severely hit the bridge of the opponent's nose, smashing the boy's entire head into the deck! At the same time, Roman directly stepped forward and suppressed the opponent severely.

  "Fight and won't fight, die and won't die!"

  "What do you want to do?"

  "I·····"

  Laying into the floor, Luffy raised his head with blood on his face and looked at Roman whose face was full of anger.

  "I said, I want you to join my crew."

  "Crewmate..."

  "Hahahahaha!"

  Roman, who suppressed the opponent under him, laughed wildly.

  "Then my boat becomes your boat?"

  "My life become yours?"

  "You are crazy or you think I am crazy?!"

  Facing Roman's questioning, the boy named Lu Fei only replied solemnly.

  "I want you to join my crew."

  "Hey, listen to someone talking-"

  Bang!

  A shield hit the opponent's face again, and while smashing Luffy's entire head crooked, it brought out a pool of blood!

  "Why should I be crewmate? Don't talk to yourself—"

  Bang!

  It's another shield.

  "Aren't you going to fight back?"

  Bang!

  Blood splattered.

  "Crewmate? To tell you the truth, I am the paper man who ate the paper-paper devil fruit!"

  "My devil fruit was only obtained by killing my captain. You still want me to be your crewmate now—"

  "Yes!"

  Luffy's voice is still as firm as ever in the pool of blood mixed with the shattered deck.

  "I want you to join my crew."

  Crazy...

  Obviously he was a guy who was crushed and beaten by him. He made Roman's body unconsciously lean back. Then:

  Annoyed.

  Unreasonable--

  Swoom!

  The shield and sailor's knife in his hand deformed rapidly and combined into a sharp decapitation knife, aimed at the neck of the young man under him!

  "I know you are a devil fruit capable person, rubber, right—"

  "Don't underestimate the paper in my hand, its hardness is not inferior to steel at all, so if I swing it down..."

  However, in the face of Roman's threat, the blood-covered boy turned his head to look at him, and there was still no wave of movement in his eyes.

  "You won't kill me,"

  "I want you to join my crew."

  A Fool-

  "Can you do nothing except repeating?!"

  "I will kill you!"

  The sailor's knife in his hand was raised high, and then suddenly fell--

  Puff!

  ————————

  "Humph,"

  Roman turned the rudder, causing the merchant ship to draw a long line on the calm sea.

  "This kind of innocent guy deserves to die."

  On the deck behind him, there was only a pool of blood, and the boy named Luffy:

  Has disappeared.

  "Do you think you can survive on this sea only by courage? What an idiot—"

  Bang!

  The door of the cabin was suddenly opened, and a boy completely wrapped up by bandages all around his head and looking like a huge white mushroom came out shouting. 

  "Roman, I'm so hungry~~~"

  "Why is the meat in the warehouse so frozen? I can't bite it~~~"

  ·········

  "You took apart the ice freezer I made?!"

  "I'm almost starving to death..."

  Faced with grievances... God knows that how this guy bandaged completely around his head can make the expression of grievance. 

  "Okay, okay."

  "Come over and take the helm, I'll cook. Also restore the ice freezer in the way..."

  "Roman, I won't be at the helm."

  ? ? ?

  Roman took a breath of air, and veins protruded on his forehead!

  "Then what do you want to do?!"

  Facing Roman who gritted his teeth, Luffy answered without hesitation.

  "I want to be the King of the Pirates!"

  ·········

  "Come, stand here—"

  Roman, punctured like a dead-tired person, held Luffy holding the rudder in his hand, and then told the other party.

  "Just keep this posture and don't let the boat run around."

  "I'm going to cook, don't leave this place!"

  Roman, who crossed the opposite direction and walked into the cabin, shook his head helplessly.

  "Really..."

  "It seems that I am just a fool..."

  What do you say about the insidious and cruel pirates... In the end did he not also became someone else’s crew member?...

  Forget it,

  There is no gain to regret about what has already happened.

  Roman can only comfort himself so much, but if there was a mirror-

  His upturned lips told something else completely.

 

4