Chapter 2
1k 3 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In an isolated area....

"First thing we do is chakra control, I know you have been doing leaf and walking on water but mines is different." said Shisui.

I was confused, was there another training for chakra control? 

"What is it?" I asked.

"To have water stick onto your body with chakra. Water is free, it has many forms, it can flow anywhere. So you have to control the water to stick on you." said Shisui.

"And if I fail?"

"You're going to get soaked, well you're going to get soaked anyways." said Shisui.

I see, so it was a lose-lose situation. Having water stick onto you with chakra, that sounds easy but I know it's probably extremely hard.

"Hold out your palm." said Shisui.

I did as I was told, the next thing I felt was water on my palm.

"Now focus on sticking the water onto your hand, once you do that. Turn your palm over and see if it sticks." said Shisui.

I imagined my chakra flowing into my palms and the water sticking onto it, getting that part ready. I turned over my palm and the water instantly left my palms.

"So you dropped it, do you know what you did wrong?" asked Shisui.

"Nope." I replied.

I genuinely didn't know what was wrong.

"Your chakra meridians are a bit wavy, it's not stable. Focus on your chakra meridians, the flow is a bit rocky, I'm pretty sure you can tell." said Shisui.

It was true, I felt the chakra flowing through my body a bit rocky, like it wasn't stable. 

"Now that you've felt it, there's a reason why. It's because not all of your meridians are opened up yet, now find where that place is and have your chakra flow pass it." said Shisui.

I did as I was told and the unopened meridian was in my right arm, I let the chakra flow through it and instantly felt my chakra flow become more stable.

"Let's try again." said Shisui.

I held out my palm and let the water enter my palm. I turned my palm over except this time the water didn't instantly drop but I maintained it for a few seconds. 

"That's better, this would be easier with your Sharingan but you can't train your eyes. Though this is also better, you'll have much better chakra control that much people."

"We'll be covering your chakra control for an entire year before we go to the next step." said Shisui.

In a blink of an eye, if I could blink then I'd do that.

A year has passed, I was under a waterfall except I wasn't getting wet from it. I used water as a layer of skin to protect me from the waterfall.

The first year of training was pretty harsh, I was constantly soaked. My chakra was above average, that was all Shisui would tell me. He said that it would keep my humble.

My chakra foundation had grown quite a lot, more than a regular Uchiha. Probably because I was transmigrated here but I would never tell Shisui that. 

I was 8 years old and about 4'5 so my height was above average. 

"Times up!" said Shisui.

I walked out of the waterfall and was soaked by the water that was attached on my skin. 

"Now we're going make you be able to see things." said  Shisui.

Shisui explained it in the long way but I mentally summarized it.

It was similar to Gaara's eye ability, while he makes an eye out of sand. I'm spreading my consciousness into my chakra to make an eye to allow me to see. In order for me to do that, I needed to combine chakra with nature energy. Allowing me to use senjutsu or sage mode.

Nature energy is something that exists in the atmosphere, while chakra is the human, nature energy is the earth. 

Why was this needed? Because to form something out of nothing but chakra requires nature energy, similar to the grass growing without water but with nature energy instead.

The first step was to bring out chakra out of  your palms, similar to creating a Rasengan. When you bring out the chakra from your palm, it's time to focus on bringing in the nature energy to combine with the chakra on my palm.

Luckily, I was in a decent environment, sucking in nature energy was easy since meditation and cultivation existed in my past life. The hard part was controlling how much energy you take in. I didn't want to become a frog.

Every time I felt some changes in my body, Shisui would hit my head lightly and somehow I was fine. 

The chakra served as the eye while the nature energy served as my consciousness. 

This practice went on for another year and now I had perfected it. 

The first thing I saw was Shisui, he had a light smile on his face, long spiky hair, and his eyes were closed. Although he could probably see me.

"So you've done it." said Shisui.

"Yep! It took an entire year but now I'm glad I could see. Although seeing myself with my eyes closed is pretty uneasy." I said.

"You'll get used to it in time, We'll now be moving on to the next step, 3 more years to go and you're probably going to be stronger than me right now." said Shisui.

Oi, he's joking right?

I could tell Shisui was strong, his atmosphere screamed 'I am a genius' literally. 

Even without his Sharingan, he was able to survive for this long and still keep his atmosphere.

I shivered at the thought of the shinobis would fought Shisui at a younger age, but I was definitely sure that Shisui held back against Danzo. There was no way he could have taken his eye that easily.

I'm calling it. 

Now, it was time for the next step of training.

I wonder what type of training will it be...

.

.

(Spoilers)

This is torture. 

(A/N: there's going to be a lot of timeskips in chapter 2-4 since i don't want to drag it out)

25