Chapter 8
693 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mira woke up feeling more refreshed than ever, sleeping on a real bed and not on bamboo sticks really helped her. Changing to more comfortable clothes, she made her way to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

"Time for some breakfast." Mira muttered.

Her mother, Yumi Uchiha, taught her how to cook this. 

Activating her Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

*SCREECH*

She began to make the perfect sunny side up eggs with rice along with soy sauce. After over 11 tries, timing everything perfectly, with the perfect sound of sizzling from the pan, the perfect sunny side up eggs with rice and soy sauce has been made.

Deactivating her Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, she took a bite out of it, the yolk mixed with the rice is superb.

This was the perfect rice with sunny side up eggs with soy sauce.

Finishing eating, she put on outdoor clothes and headed out to the streets of Konoha. Taking in the refreshing air, she smiled at the scenery.

"Well, apart from being my eyes forcefully replaced, I suppose this new life in my favorite anime might not be so bad." muttered Mira.

While Mira was mindlessly walking, enjoying the new life, she bumped into somebody and felt hot liquid on her skin. Being the shorter person she is, her butt hit the ground as she looked up at the figure in front of her.

Mira was about 5'1 and the figure in front of her looked about 5'6.

She had brown hair, black eyes, and a slender body. That was when Mira realized who she was, she was Ayame who servers ramen. She was snapped out of trance when a soft voice spoke out to her.

"Are you okay? Wait of course you're not, I spilled some soup on you. Let me get a towel." said Ayame searching through her chef outfit.

"It's fine, it doesn't hurt or burn. I was the one who bumped into you anyways." said Mira.

"No, no. I should've also looked at where I was going too." said Ayame.

"no, I was mindlessly walking. Let me help you." said Mira.

Before Ayame could even say anything else, she picked up the large pot that was filled with soup. Ayame could only mentally sigh in defeat.

"Is it not heavy?" asked Ayame.

"Nope, I'm a shinobi, something like this is easy." replied Mira.

"Then I'll lead the way." said Ayame.

"Please do so." said Mira.

While they were walking, Ayame observed Mira.

"Is something wrong?" asked Mira.

"Nope, it's just...are you perhaps the new shinobi that was recently accepted?" asked Ayame.

"You knew?" asked Mira.

"Un, Naruto was talking about you and how strong you were." said Ayame.

"That kid, he's quite the blabbermouth." said Mira.

"Haha~ That he is. He's also a good kid too, though the people see him as someone hostile." said Ayame.

"I see." said Mira. This wasn't a really good topic to talk about in the open so she decided to switch it up, "Are we there yet?"

"We just made it." said Ayame.

She pointed to an old building with curtains with letters on it that spelled out, "Ichiraku Ramen."

"Not bad." said Mira.

"Yeah, right." said Ayame. They walked to the restaurant, "I'm sure you've been to better places than this." 

"Actually I haven't." said Mira. After all, this restaurant was probably the place she wanted to go if she ever got reincarnated in Naruto. But she couldn't, for some reason, her parents wouldn't allow her to go to this place saying that it would be dangerous.

Just who really were her parents and their background?

Her thoughts were snapped out when they made it into the restaurant, Ayame took the bucket from Mira and went into the kitchen.

"I guess I'll sit down." muttered Mira.

Sitting on the red seat, an old man came up to her, "Your order?"

Although she just ate breakfast, who can resist this?

"Can I get a Miso Chashu Pork ramen?" asked Mira.

"Coming right up." said the old man.

While he went towards the kitchen to make the ramen, Ayame came up to the counter.

"Aren't you supposed to be helping?" asked Mira.

"It's fine, I just made the soup. Plus, I wanted to know what you ordered." said Ayame.

"A Miso Chashu Pork ramen." replied Mira.

"Good choice, though I do kind of wish we could make more types of food other than ramen." said Ayame.

"Well, get creative and try new things." said Mira.

"Don't say it like you're the one cooking." said Ayame.

Mira chuckled at this, but it was true.

She relied on her EMS(Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan) to make the perfect sunny side up eggs. She watched the Itachi OVA and suddenly got the idea from it. Mira didn't complain though, the technique worked.

Mira mentally nodded her head in satisfaction.

"Ayame, come help me with the soup!" said the old man.

"Looks like you missed something." teased Mira.

"Yeah, right. It's just my old man." said Ayame going back into the kitchen,

Mira thought about what Ayame said, to try new things. Of course Mira knew about this, it was stated in the anime that Ayame wanted to switch certain things up a bit as she doesn't want the restaurant to serve only just ramen all the time. One of the times were when Ayame served dipping noodles to Naruto.

Mira took a piece of paper and pen from who knows where and wrote down the idea. This should help her quite a bit and increase her horizons. 

"And your order is served." said Ayame.

Her Miso Chashu Pork ramen was placed right in front of her, it looked delicious, even from the aroma she couldn't wait to take a bite out of it. And she couldn't, opening up a pair of chopsticks, she started digging in and was in awe of the flavor.

No wonder Naruto would always come here. Finishing up the ramen, she placed it on the counter along with money to pay for it. Before she left, she made sure the note she wrote for Ayame was put along with the money so Ayame could see it.

Mira walked out of the restaurant in satisfaction, she wanted to have a peaceful day but it all ended when she spotted an ANBU appearing next to her.

"The Hokage?"

The ANBU replied with a nod.

"So much for my peaceful day, I wonder what he wants."

"Perhaps more of the Ichi Ichi series?"

Who knows...

 

 

25