rozoro and loofy
1.6k 1 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now then, introduce yourselves!" I said. 

"Roronoa Zoro." said the green hair guy.

"I'm Monkey D. Luffy! The one who's going to be the Pirate King." said the person with the straw hat.

Even though I know them from the anime, I couldn't just tell them that, instead let's tease them a bit.

"So, Rozoro and Loofy. Nice to meet you, you can call me Vierra." I said with a smile.

"Oi, It's Zoro." said Rozoro with an irritated face.

"Okay pirate bounty hunter, you should be like Loofy, he doesn't even mind." I said.

"If you knew me, you didn't have to ask for my name!" said Rozoro with a frustrated tone. 

"Oi captain, tell her something.

"It's fine."

"See? He doesn't seem to mind despite being the captain." I said.

Rozoro grunted in response, teasing him does seem funny. Though they sure were lucky they didn't encouter Akainu. What was he even doing there?

"By the way, you guys don't happen to know why an admiral was on a marina ship in east blue?" I asked.

"Nope, I don't know anything." said Loofy gazing at the sea.

"Oh yeah, when I was being tied up at a marine base. There was some rumor that said a katana that could rival something called the 21 great swords fell from the sky. When it was dropped, there was a huge gathering of clouds. It was seen a few days before Luffy came." said Rozoro.

I didn't expect Rozoro to know this much, a katana?

"Oh, you mean this katana?" I said unsheathing the katana that was tied to my waist.

Rozoro's eyes went wide, he felt an ominous feeling from the katana and knew it was that katana by his swordsman instinct.

"Yeah, that katana fell from the sky, it's name is carved onto the blade." said Rozoro

Looking closer at it, there were letters carved onto the blade. The blade's name was Kusanagi no Tsurugi, Sword of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven. Back in mythologies of Japan's history books, there was a blade that was like this named the Grasscutter Sword, one of the Three Imperial Sacred Treasures. It is a symbol of the Japanese emperor's legitimacy to rule and represents valor.

The mythologies said that after slaying Yamato no Orochi, the god Susano-o found this sword in one of the eight tails of the gigantic serpent. Susano-o did not hold onto the sword for a long time, however, and gave it away to his sister Amaterasu as an apology which allowed him to return to the gods from his exile.

In time, Amaterasu gave the sword to Yamato Takeru, a young prince either related to her or one of her highest priestesses. During a battle where the grass was set on fire, he used the sword to cut away the burning grass, instead re-directing the fire to his enemies. This resulted in the new name of "Grass-cutting sword."

I never expected the veldora sword was one of the three imperial sacred treasures,

"This really is amazing, no wonder Akainu was here. I might get a bounty though, that's annoying." 

"You guys do know where you're going right?" I asked.

We both looked over to Luffy who was hugging the edges of the small boat,

"I'm hungry..." 

"When the hell are we going to reach land?" asked Rozoro.

"I'm terrible at navigation." I said, it was one of my worst abilities in my past life and even this life. 

"Who knows, we're going just going with the wind and waves after all." said Luffy.

"Aren't you a bit too carefree?" I asked. 

"Isn't it kind of weird that someone tryin to be a pirate king doesn't even have any navigational skills?" asked Rozoro in an irritated tone.

"He's right, you should learn or something." I said. 

"It's not weird, I just drifted around. Aren't you a bounty hunter who wandered high seas?" asked Loofy.

"Loofy does have a pointer, you're a bounty hunter who traveled through seas and don't know anything about navigation?" I asked.

"I have no memory of ever even calling myself a bounty hunter. I set onto the sea in search of a certain man but then couldn't get back to my village. I had no choice but to go after pirate ships to make a living." said Rozoro.

"Aren't you just lost?" I asked.

"Don't put it like that!" said Rozoro nearly tilting over the ship.

"Well sorry, you just made it sound like that. You're just lost but you won't even admit it, just a tsundere." I said.

"I'm not lost! What the hell is even a tsundere?" Rozoro asked. 

"You don't need to know swamp!" I said.

"Shut up little girl! If you took the katana, why didn't you bring something else like some food with you?" asked Rozoro.

"You think I can carry all that? I'm not an all muscle brain like you idiot!" I said,

"Who's a muscle brain? You wanna fight? I'll take your sword if I win!" said Rozoro.

"Alright, I'll take your two swords if I win!" I said.

We unsheathed our katanas and clashed our blades with each other, suddenly the ship lost balance.

'Oh crap.' were our thoughts but we quickly regained our composure when we sat back down.

"Oi Luffy, is that hat important?" asked Rozoro.

"Yeah, thank you Zoro."

"I didn't even do anything." muttered Rozoro.

Of course Zoro doesn't know, Shanks gave him that straw hat before he left on Luffy.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Wanna join my crew Vierra?" asked Loofy.

I noticed he didn't give me a nickname, it's probably cause we both have D in our middle names. Joining his crew, although I'll receive a few benefits. I think I'll probably sail the sea alone just like how Mihawk sails the sea alone. 

"Nope, I have to do many things to finish first. Though I'll stick with you guys for a little longer since I don't have a ship." I said.

Zoro nodded while Luffy let out a sad sigh.

I guess it's time to meet Nami.

I smiled, she's probably more pretty than she is in the anime.

43