Orange Town
1.4k 4 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We had arrived in Orange Town, I decided to let Loofy throw me since I don't want to take the long way. I had landed in the middle of a street while Loofy's landing wasn't that good, his head hit the ground but was perfectly fine. Rubber people sure are build different I guess.

"Meat!" said Loofy before running off somewhere.

I wonder where Zoro went.

Suddenly a girl slightly shorter ran by me and said,

"They're all yours now!" before running off.

I guess that was Nami.

"Hey! The girl got away!" said the brown haired man.

"That's okay, her boss is here!' said the bald man.

"Trying to cover for your crony eh? We got a young lady here, let's have some fun with her." said the checkered bandana man.

"Sorry I don't know her, she's on the roof right now." I said pointing up.

"No need to fool us little girl, you and her will get captured and be used for toys later." said the brown haired man.

I was planning to let them off because I didn't want to cause trouble but the the words they said reminded me of my past which I hated. Little girl and use, the 2 forbidden words and they also added toys. I guess they really wished to die.

I stood there, staring at them, I could see my reflection on one of their blades. I could see my purple eyes in reflecting in their pupils. I wanted to try something from an anime, what was it again? Demon Slayer? I wanted to try the Giyu guy's Striking Tide but there was no way I was going to say it out loud.

The air around me had changed, I knew that. I stood there, armament haki applied on my foot, and my hand was on my katana's sheath. I can feel it's vibrations wanting to let itself free.

"You should step down young girl, we wouldn't want to hurt a purple haired girl like you." said the checkered bandana man drawing his sword, making the rest draw the blades too.

"You heard-" before the bald haired man could finish.

I had already appeared in front of him and cut his head off. It was a clean cut, it was until his head landed on the ground before both the head and the body started to bleed. Striking Tide sure was useful.

The people who saw started screaming.

(Nami POV)

I was on the roof trying to escape but then I heard screams. I didn't care what it was but curiosity took the better of me. I took a peek and I saw a headless man with blood on the ground. The other two guys attacked the girl who had a bloodied blade which I assume killed their friend.

I expected the lavender haired girl to get killed or hurt but she somehow parried their attacks like she knew where going to attack her. In a few swift motions, she parried both their attacks, pierced one of the guy's hearts, then ducked at the blade trying to strike her from behind, and turning around she pierced the other guy's heart.

I was in awe, not at the bloodied scene, but how a girl that looked weak was able to take them down. I suddenly thought of Arlong and remembered I had to get back soon. Before I turned my gaze away and leave, her purple eyes pierced through me. There wasn't a single emotion said in her eyes, she sheathed her katana but her gaze didn't leave my eyes. I took the initiative to leave and started heading back.

Though one thought didn't leave my mind, who was she?

(Vierra POV)

I think I stared at Nami way too long, she looked way better than the anime had portrayed her, I couldn't wait to see how she would look after the 2 year timeskip. She would get taller and more pretty, her orange hair would go past her shoulders, and her melons would star- wait Vierra stop your indecent thoughts and get back to the point.

The 3 bodies were on the ground and the streets were suddenly emptied. I guess it was sort of my fault, Cocoyasi Village sure was weak. They were manipulated by Arlong and those fishmen yet they didn't fight back. I understood that, their enemy were fishments, they were strong. While they were humans and were weak, the strong ruled over the weak.

I was walking around when I spotted a certain house with a tangerine farm.

Nojiko.

I knocked on the door and there she was, the blue haired beauty. That sounded too cheesy, blame the author. Oops, I just broke the fourth wall. She was cute though, I admitted that. I realized I had been staring too long.

"Hello?" asked the blue haired girl.

"Hello! I'm Suzuki D. Vierra, you can call me Vierra. I was wondering if I could stay for a little bit because I'm a bit new to this area." I said with a smile.

"I'm Nojiko and sure. Go in to the left, there's a few chairs." replied Nojiko.

Isn't she too carefree? What if I was someone who was here to kill her?

We entered the house and decided to ask her.

"Aren't you too carefree? What if I was someone sent here to kill you?" I asked.

"Well, it's just how it is. This place is owned by Arlong and his fishermen, if we don't follow the rules, we would die." said Nojiko.

"Arlong?" I asked even though I knew him. I didn't want her to seem like I already knew who he was.

"Mhm, you don't know?" she asked.

I shook my head.

"I'll explain who he is and what he did to you." said Nojiko.

She gave me a brief summary about who Arlong was. Arlong had the nickname Arlong the saw because he was a sawshark fish man. He was also the captain of his fishmen crew, the Arlong Pirates. He had the highest bounty of East Blue at the moment.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to ask. Do you know a girl who has orange hair and looks like you?" I asked.

"You mean Nami? You know her?" asked Nojiko.

"Yeah, I ran into her earlier. She was running from a few men that was chasing her." I said.

"*Sigh*, she's stealing again." said Nojiko.

Then it clicked, this was before the Arlong Park Arc started, it was Orange Town. How could I forget? Ugh, if the plot is true then she's most likely captured by Buggy and his pirates while Luffy and Zoro is saving her. Sigh, troublesome. I had forgotten since this arc wasn't anything special, might as well pay buggy a visit.

"I'll be back soon, I have to leave right now." I said.

"Wait, where're you going?" asked Nojiko with worry in her voice.

"Don't worry, I'll come back safe." I said smiling before heading out the door.

Nami, you sure are troublesome.

45