Author’s Tokan Furoku
595 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Name of girl - Tokan (First) Furoku (Last)

Personality: Outgoing, joyful, calm, and smiles but can also become the opposite.

Birthday: December 11th.

Appearance and Outfit. --> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BmHi6LmZo8P46CSd_T2OFKDrEs4dHXAz/view?usp=sharing

Nichirin Blade: Akki Saisetsu

Blade Color: Transparent ( Blade color is usually black unless making it turn transparent by using frost breathing. )

Hilt color, Dark Blue Hilt with white patterns.

Sheath Color, White resembling snow.

Furoku Tokan Abilities

Total Concentration! Frost Breathing!

Total Concentration: Constant! Frost Breathing!

Frost Breathing, First Form! Fractured Snow!

Allows the user to slash the enemy at a single point followed by fractures of ice growing from the striking point slowing the enemy.

Frost Breathing, Second Form! Rapid Glaciers!

Allows the user to launch themselves forward at the enemy before rapidly unleashing harsh slashes leaving the enemy with different sections of their body separated.

Frost Breathing, Third Form! Snow's Reflex!

Allows the user to defend against to reflect or deflect against incoming enemy attacks before releasing quick slashes against enemies. ( Part Offense and Defense.)

Frost Breathing, Fourth Form! Snow In The Blizzard!

Allows the user to loosen their body, sacrificing strength for speed and being able to release multiple slashes at the enemy.

Frost Breathing, Fifth Form! Winter Festival!

Allows the user to kill the surrendered enemy painlessly and leave snowflake fireworks in their vision. ( Similar to Blessed Rain After The Drought - Tanjiro. )

Frost Breathing, Sixth Form! Flowing Fractures!

Allows the user to release slashes resembling fractures on the surface of ice but within these quick and powerful slashes, ice grows from the striking point freezing sections of their body, slowing them down.

Frost Breathing, Seventh Form! Frozen Hatred!

Allows the user to lower the temperature to -5 degrees fahrenheit within 20ft of the area.

Frost Breathing, Eighth Form! Turbulent Freeze!

Allows the user to release rapid, powerful, slashes around their opponent, making fractures of ice grow from their place freezing the enemy if they don't notice. Within these rapid slashes, the user releases an immensely powerful horizontal slash that will eliminate anyone foolish in the user's path.

Frost Breathing, Ninth Form! Blessing Of The Blackened Ice!

Allows the user to move forward towards the enemy while also constantly twisting and rotating gathering momentum, and as the user moves, the user also releases slashes attacking and deflecting enemy attacks. User's slashes get stronger and faster as the user continues to twist, including making these slashes centering around brute force to cut down enemies while moving and gathering strength. ( similar to tanjiro's 8th and 10th form )

Frost Breathing, Tenth Form! Frozen Love!

Allows the user to move forward, faster than anyone could see before releasing a horizontal slash at the enemy. After releasing the slash, ice rapidly grows from the striking point freezing their entire body allowing the user to kill them easily. ( This form is for instant kill. )

Frost Breathing, Eleventh Form! Transparent Snow!

Allows the user to turn their blade transparent leaving only the hilt of the sword visible.

Frost Breathing, Twelfth Form! Insight of Snow!

allows the user to see 3 seconds into the future by reading the enemy's emotions, movements, muscles, their breaths, everything.

---- Frost Breathing, Twelfth Form! Constant! Insight of Snow!

allows the user to see the future on what the user is focusing on by reading the enemy's emotions, movements, muscles, their breaths, everything.

A/N: Although these abilities seem overpowered, imagine constantly seeing the future of everything unable to stop, you wouldn't be able to tell time. Strong abilities always come with the strongest weaknesses.

skills can become stronger through training

Advantages of Frost Breathing: Immune to cold, reading and being able to hide emotions, faster than normal. Faster reflexes than normal.

Weaknesses of the Frost Breathing: The more the user uses Frost Breathing, the user also becomes unable to express emotions.

9