Chapter 10: Emotion and Future Overflow
293 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm back at the same place,

Left was dark.

Right was light.

"Your time is up, now choose. Will you choose the dark or the light, which one of us will you choose?" they asked or I asked. Since, they were technically me,

"I choose myself, both of you are me after all." I said.

"Good answer, you're emotions will surely return to you but slowly. Now repeat after me.." They said.

[...Frost Breathing, Twelfth Form! Constant! Insight of Snow!]

and suddenly I felt a wave of emotions overflow, everything that I have not felt since I started the Frost Breathing, and in a second it was gone.

"Tokan-san, are you alright?" asked Tanjiro.

I turned around and saw the futures, futures of Tanjiro, all of the actions he could take right now was implanted into my eyesight and mind. I was constantly seeing it, every time he moves, I could see all the things he could do. I stopped my breathing and closed my eyes before opening it again.

"Yes I'm fine, I just ran out of breath for a second." I said.

"Alright I'm going to head to training!" He said carrying the boar boy and the yellow hair boy.

Constant, Insight of Snow, judging from how what I see, it allows me to see constant futures of something that I focus on. A strong yet annoying ability, making me see futures of something or someone constantly but can't stop unless I close my eyes or stop my breaths. Troublesome, and it constantly takes away my stamina but with this, I can take down the strongest demons and even Muzan.

It's been a while I trained seriously, I guess becoming a Hashira made me slack off a bit. I made my way to a forest where the Demon Slayer's wouldn't mind. Taking off my white sheath and pulling out my snow colored Akki Saisetsu, I started training,

[Total Concentration: Constant! Frost Breathing!]

[Frost Breathing, First Form! Fractured Snow!]

[Frost Breathing, Second Form! Rapid Glaciers!]

[Frost Breathing, Third Form! Snow's Reflex!]

[Frost Breathing, Fourth Form! Snow In The Blizzard!]

[Frost Breathing, Fifth Form! Winter Festival!]

(A/N: Go to About Furoku Tokan what her abilities do, auxilary chapter)

[Frost Breathing, Sixth Form! Flowing Fractures!]

[Frost Breathing, Seventh Form! Frozen Hatred!]

[Frost Breathing, Eighth Form! Turbulent Freeze!]

[Frost Breathing, Ninth Form! Blessing Of The Blackened Ice!]

[Frost Breathing, Tenth Form! Frozen Love!]

, by constantly performing the ten forms, it creates an never ending attack. It was said that by constantly repeating the forms, you raise your swordsmanship accuracy, stamina, and breathing. You can even make it snow, hail, or make fractures of ice.

By constantly performing this, the more I bring down the temperature allowing me to,

[Frost Breathing, Eleventh Form! Transparent Snow!]

, over the past 7 years of training. I realized to make my katana transparent, I must start breathing at a temperature lower than -30 degrees. Thus my Eleventh Form, Transparent Snow, allows me to make my blade transparent.

(A/N: Similar to Tanjiro's Red Blade. But different since they both require different things.)

(Author POV)

In a certain area in the Demon Slayer Corps, there was a girl with dark blue hair, wearing a haori with white top, blue ends, and snowflakes. She was literally dancing, repeating the same ten forms over and over again nonstop. Soon, the temperature dropped to -40 degrees fahrenheit, producing snow and even ice on the ground.

Throughout every estate, they all had the same thought,

'Was it winter already?'

Tokan loved the snow and loved the winter, it was her favorite season, but she also hated it.

Winter was when her parents were killed after all, she told herself she would kill Muzan in the snow.

Before anyone realized,

Tokan had a darkness creeping up and waiting to devour her in her eyes.

It's been 7 days and 7 nights since she started dancing, she felt tired but she didn't want to. She wanted to become strong and avenge her family, she wanted to kill Muzan as soon as possible. In order for her to do that, she had to be strong.

She knew she was improving as she did not lose her stamina that quickly, her swordsmanship, and breathing became better rapidly and it self natural. The pleasantness of performing these farms.

Soon, everything started getting dark. She wasn't closing her eyes either, she was still dancing, but darkness enveloped her vision. She was soon falling down slowly, she wanted a light. Yes, a light, she wanted a light for her to follow, to guide her, to release her from this darkness. To bring her emotions back.

"Tokan-san! Tokan-san!" Shinobu said.

She knew that voice, it was pleasant yet different. Shinobu was carrying Tokan bridal style.

Tokan found it, her light.

Shinobu Kochu, you will be my light. She stroked Shinobu's cheek before passing out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Shinobu POV)

It was starting to freeze and Tokan hasn't been back in a week. Yes, it has nearly dropped to -70 degrees fahrenheit in a span of one week. Freeze? Tokan? Week?

Tokan was a Frost Breather, how could I forget?

I rushed over to the place to the forest and headed towards the center as it seemed to be the coldest area. As I headed closer, with each jump, the temperature seemed to be getting lower and lower.

Reaching the center, there was Tokan. Constantly performing her forms with the empty gaze, as if she was dancing, preparing for the Winter Festival. Snow even started to appear as ice started to form near the trees. I watched for a minute before realizing she was about to fall.

Catching her, I yelled her name twice but only got back an empty gaze. Carrying her bridal style, I started heading toward the the estate when Tokan said,

"Kocho Shinobu, you will be my light." She said when a light filled her eyes for a second before falling asleep. She probably doesn't realize she said it out loud.

Nearly falling over, I felt my face heat up, my heart race, and butterflies in my stomach. Even carrying this cold body, I would still heat up like this. No, no Shinobu, you said you'll make her yours but not right now. I had a wide smile on my face.

Reaching my estate, I put her katana on the stand and took off her haori revealing a pair of pale and fit arms. I stroked her arms before covering covering it. Then again proceeded to stroke her face, I know I said I wouldn't make her mine right now, I couldn't resist touching her for a bit like this. Being so vulnerable, I could eat you right now but I wouldn't take advantage of someone unconscious.

Tokan, how I have to try so hard to resist myself and after saying I'm your light makes it even harder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11