Extra: Date 1 (NSFW R18)
306 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N: read at your own risk)

(Switch POVs)

Tokan and Shinobu was out on a dinner date, Tokan had actually spent 2 days looking for this place but she would never admit it in front of Shinobu.

Arriving at the restaurant, it had a luxurious feel in it but the interior was a modern design. There were plenty of normal people, we stood out because of our hair though we changed our clothes to fit in.

We got a table for 2, as we were waiting for the waitress to get our order, our eyes met.  Then it hit me, I was on a date with the person I love. Her gradient purple eyes stared at me that made me feel butterflies. Stuck in the trance, I was pulled out of it when the waitress came to get our get our order.

I order Sushi, sashimi, and tempura. Shinobu ordered Kairei raisu with miso soup, a strange combination but it was just like Shinobu. I smiled at that fact.

"Ara~What're you smiling for Tokan-Chan?~ Perhaps, were you thinking about me?" Shinobu teased.

I felt my face flush.

"N-no, I was just thinking how your combination fitted you." I said still red.

"My, Tokan is so cute when she's embarrassed. Curry rice with miso soup is actually good you know, I can give you a bite later if you want to try any." said Shinobu.

I swore I saw a smirk when she finished the sentence but I waved it off as my imagination. Our food came and I was almost drooling.

"Ara~Tokan, it's bad manners to drool. I'll have to punish you later for your bad manners~" said Shinobu with her mischievous smile with her aura filled with lust.

Realizing what she meant, I nearly passed out due to the heat coming from my face.

"S-sorry, let's eat!" I said before clapping my hands together.

Right before I could take my first bite, Shinobu's lips clashed into mine.

The taste of warmth, curry rice, and miso soup filled my mouth. I wanted more and I realized we were nearly making out in a restaurant earning a few stares and glances from people.

"Look how bold they are~"

"How good it is to be young~"

"What a cute couple~"

I gave a glare at Shinobu who simply said,

"You wanted to try my food right? I let you try it." she said.

"Hmpf." I pouted before continuing eating my food.

Halfway through our food, I felt something rub against the knee of my leggings. Looking down I saw Shinobu's foot, I gave her a glare.

"What's wrong Tokan-Chan? You should continue eating your food." said Shinobu.

I was a bit mad but still continued eating. Finishing my sashimi and tempura, I was onto my sushi. I looked over to Shinobu who had already finished her meal and was looking at me, how she ate so quick? I would never know.

Taking a bit into my sushi, I nearly choked. I felt her foot rubbing against my leggings that covered my pussy. I gave her a glare at her but she gave a smile.

She knew I couldn't waste food and had to finish it since to me, that would be disrespectful as the cooks spent a lot of work to make our meals.

Her foot was still rubbing against my pussy but this time I felt a wave of pleasure. Choking on my food which caught the attention of a waitress who came over to see if I was okay.

"Miss are you okay?" asked the waitress.

"Y-yes I'm-" before I could finish, I felt her press harder and I covered my mouth nearly letting out moan.

"Yes, I'm fine. I just needed water. Thank you." I said as the waitress left.

Giving Shinobu a stare that could kill, she gave in.

"Fine fine, I'll stop. Hurry up and finish or I'll continue." she said.

"Fine." I said.

Finishing my meal, I called for the waitress to collect our money.

When I was about to speak, a wave of pleasure again came. Covering my mouth, I looked towards Shinobu who had an innocent face and I knew she was doing it again.

"Is everything alright miss?" asked the waitress.

"Y-yes, everything's fine. How much will it be?" I asked.

"970 Yen Miss." said the waitress.

This time, it was harder to contain my moan of pleasure.

"Mm~Here's everything." I said regaining my composure.

While she was walking away, I felt that I was nearly at my climax but I never felt anything. She had stopped and was teasing me.

We were walking out and I was a bit mad.

"Tokan-chan~Don't be mad~" said Shinobu.

"Hmpf." I said looking away.

"I'll buy you ice cream tomorrow." she said bribing me.

Though it worked.

"Fine, you're forgiven this one time." I said putting my arm through hers as we walked to our estate.

When we got back to our estate, I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I wanted her.

I needed her.

Before she could do anything, I had already picked up Tokan and dumped her on the bed.

I stripped her clothing off before taking mines off.

"What are y-" before she could finish, I shut her off with a kiss.

"Shh, just enjoy it darling~" I said whispering into her ear and licked it.

"Mmh~"letting out a moan.

I was above her staring at the body of the girl I loved.

I began sucking on her nipple slipping a finger into her pussy.

She let out a moan of pleasure which I quickly shut her up slipping 3 of my fingers into her mouth.

"My, we wouldn't want to wake them up would we?~Suck and lick my fingers and keep quiet." I said before slipping another finger into her pussy and pumped it harder.

Her tongue was ferociously sucking on my finger trying to keep her moan down, I felt her reaching her climax so took out my fingers and replaced it with my tongue and pinched her nipple with my fingers. Reaching her climax,

"Mhm~Ngh~Ahh~" she moaned arching her back deeper into the bed.

Her juices were in my mouth,

"You're delicious Tokan-chan~" I teased as her face went red.

I loved teasing her, she was so cute when she was flustered.

I kissed her and spit some of juices into her mouth as she moaned in between kisses. We had a makeout session of 30 minutes before both of us needed to catch our breaths. She had drool coming out of her lips as it traveled to her breaths. It turned me on.

"We're still not finished Tokan-Chan~" I said climbing on top of her.

Placing my pussy on hers, I began moving forward and backwards.

Pleasure filled my body, we covered our moans to not wake others up.

"Ahh~Mhm~Ngh~"

"Shinobu~Mmh~Ahh~"

We went on for an hour before both of us reached our climax.

"I'm coming Tokan~Chan~Mmm~"

"Ahh~Shinobu~MMM~"

We both were panting heavily.

"Now then Tokan-Chan~Show your master what you can do~" I said laying down making Tokan on top of her now.

"Yes Master~" I replied.

I went on top of her and kissed her to shut her moans up.

I slipped 2 of my fingers into her pussy and I felt it wet.

Pumping my 2 fingers in her pussy, she let out small moans in between kisses of our making out session,

"Mmm~"

"Tokan-chan~"

"Ahh~"

I felt her reaching her climax so I took my fingers out. I started licking her pussy with my tongue, using my left hand to cover her mouth, and my right hand to pleasure myself.

Her juices entered my mouth filling my mouth with sweetness,

"You're delicious master~"

"Let's keep going then my servant~"

Moans filled the night of the room where Shinobu stayed.

Waking up, I saw Tokan's face in my chest. I smiled and caressed her cheek before going back to sleep knowing both of us couldn't walk anyways.

4