Chapter 22: Feeling
166 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up in the medical room of the hospital bed in the Butterfly Estate. Recalling my memory, I remembered I came back from 2 missions to subjugate demons, and received a few scratches. It was nothing serious so I denied medical attention then Shinobu spiked my drink now I'm here wrapped up in some bandages.

"Seriously Shinobu? You didn't have to spike my drink to take care of me." I said.

"A demon slayer's injuries needs to be taken care of, if you want to keep denying medical attention. I'll spike your drink again and you'll be out for 72 hours." replied Shinobu with a smile.

"Fine." I groaned.

I looked at her for a second, purple eyes, her hair in a pony tail makes her more gorgeous, and her petite figure really is outstanding. I didn't even realize I was staring until I felt really hot. I was as red as a tomato at the moment I knew. I needed to calm myself down and Shinobu had already left the room.

Taking a few deep breathes, I was the normal me. This only happens when I'm with Shinobu, was this a feeling? Was this love? I still couldn't understand it, I didn't care about it that much since I'll let time decide.

Walking towards the training room, I spotted Tanjiro recovering his body.

"Tokan-san!" exclaimed Tanjiro.

"Hello Tanjiro, how's recovery going?" I asked.

"It's going good, I'm getting better!" said Tanjiro.

"Is that so? I heard you guys were injured pretty badly against the upper moon." I said.

"That's true but we're recovering pretty fast. I heard you defeated a Upper Moon 2 unscathed, that's amazing!" said Tanjiro with an aura of admiration.

"I did but nevermind. I only caught the demon off guard and got lucky, but remember Tanjiro. There's a reason you got injured in every battle and you must know how to reduce the impact of the wounds. Remember to breathe Tanjiro." I said walking away.

"Thank you for your advice Tokan-san! I'll bring back some food from Kanroji-san when I visit her for you." he said.

"Then ask her to give me Sakura Mochi, now I'll take my leave." I said.

He's going to visit Mitsuri for the hot springs I guess, it helps relieve the body after all. Maybe I'll visit soon, after all I'm getting an itch to eat sakura mochi.

I stared at the gardening, different colored flowers planted throughout the garden. Each had their own aura to it, light blue, purple, pink, and a mix of dark blue. This was real nature unlike the auras of flowers where demons hindered them, they had black auras. Life was fragile and I wondered how many times have I almost died. I shook my head at those thoughts.

I turned around and walked but stumbled into somebody shorter than me.

"Muichiro was it?" I asked him.

"Hello, who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Tokan, I think we met during the semi-annual pillar meeting."

"We had a semi-annual meeting? When was it?" Muichiro asked.

Did he forget things like this easily?

"Nevermind, I'll see you around then Muchiro." I said as he walked away.

"So you've met him, he just got back from a mission and I was tending to his injuries." said Shinobu.

Turning to her voice, she was leaning on the door to my room.

"Hello Shinobu, did you need anything?" I asked.

"Yeah I do actually." said Shinobu.

"What is i-" I was cut off when I was suddenly in the room pinned against the wall.

My eyes widened in surprise at how fast she was and she was only slightly a bit taller than me.

"I need you~" She said. I could feel her breathe against the neck. The feeling of butterflies entered me again.

"I-uh" I couldn't find the words to describe this moment. I was red and I knew that right now.

"You don't need to say anything since I'll be taking my leave now. You're embarrassing face is cute by the way~" said Shinobu giving a peck on my cheeks.

"T-thank you." I managed to say. I was still in shock at what just happened. Her lips were soft and warm against my cheeks .

I wanted to feel how her lips would feel against mine-wait huh? When did I get such thoughts? I needed to calm myself so I went to nap.

Though the feeling of butterflies never wavered.

5