Chapter 21: A vampire or Toga?
1.4k 2 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Azumi was already 7 years old, she had started training a month ago. She had a good battle prowess but she wasn't exactly a fighting genius. She was could fight in the front lines and support but with her personality, I think she'd mostly likely want to fight in the front lines.

"Big Sis! Spar with me!" said Azumi.

"Azumi, It's 11 in the morning and a day off. Can't you let your big sis rest?" I asked.

"Please Big Sis!" said Azumi giving me the puppy eyes.

A deadly technique.

"Fine, wait for me in the backyard." I groaned.

Azumi began to train in martial arts and swordsmanship with me. I couldn't help her with her quirk since I knew nothing about it. She was able to copy dad's quirk pretty well and in order to fully bring out her potential. I needed to train her in both martial arts and swordsmanship.

I finished getting ready and started heading towards the backyard and Azumi was shadow boxing, something I taught her from my previous life.

"Azumi, let's get started!" I exclaimed.

We started with basic martial arts training, she thew a slow punch  which I countered by pulling on her her making her lose her balance. She recovered by throwing a diagonal kick towards my face, I dodged by leaning back then she repeated the same thing but I dropped and swiped her off her feet. She faceplanted and gave me a glare.

"What? You wanted to train so I didn't hold back." I said laughing a bit.

"Whatever, hmpf." pouted Azumi.

"Let's continue." I said.

This went on for an hour before we switched over to swordsmanship. She was better at swordsmanship than martial arts so this was going to be a tiny bit harder. She gained momentum and threw slashes at me which I had parried. She was borrowing my Mugenjin while I was using a regular katana that I bought from a store. This went on for about 2 hours before our parents arrived.

We ate our dinner but I decided to go for a walk.

Something was going to happen so I covered the house with my Curtain. I had modified it so it would also detect people without quirks and had bad intentions to alarm me so I would know if an intruder was there. Dad and mom was home so I was pretty sure they were going to be safe.

I was walking around the neighborhood when I spotted red markings. Blood, it was pretty flesh. I heard noises from the alleyway so I took a peak, blonde hair girl sucking the blood of a man.

"Vampire?" I questioned since I didn't know they existed.

She looked at me and answered.

"It's my quirk and I need blood. Though you look quite tasty." said the girl smiling a maniaclly.

"Nah, I don't taste good. Have fun and I'm leaving. I have better things to do than feed a vampire." I said.

I was pretty irritated since I lost the fight from last time and I came out for nothing.

"Sorry, you're not leaving." said the vampire before attacking me.

She attacked me leaving cuts on my arms and face and began sucking on my blood is what she though she was going to do but instead, she hit my barrier. I gave her a smirk,

"You can't touch me, I'm infinitely stronger than you." I said.

She had a confused and shocked expression.

"You're weak, maybe another time we'll meet. Villain or hero, I don't care. Come fight me when you become stronger." I said lifting my blindfold.

She felt as if everything was revealed, her light blue eyes saw everything about her. Her instincts were telling her to run and scream but her pride wouldn't allow it. Soon, the silver haired girl left and she was relieved. She felt fear for the first time and let out a breath she didn't realize was holding.

Somehow dangerous had appeard.

Kazumi was smiling, she had discovered a vampire from those stories she read. She always thought they were cool and wanted to fight one. She had thought she discovered a vampire but when she looked through her Six Eyes, it was really a quirk and she wasn't a vampire. She even had sharp teeth that looked like fangs!

She headed home and went to sleep in disappointment.

"I wanted to fight a vampire." I mumbled before going to sleep.

46