Chapter 33: Sports Festival VIII
963 2 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The other matches had started but I had no interest in it, I decided to pay a little visit to Deku and All Might.

"Where are you going?" asked Misery.

"Just visiting someone, you wanna come?" 

"No, I don't want to have anything related to do with you." replied Misery.

"My childhood best friend is so mean." I said in a fake sad tone.

In an instant, I was in front of the infirmary. I entered it and it seems like I disrupted something between Midoriya and All Might.

"Yo! Did I interrupt something?" I asked.

"Kazumi..." muttered Midoriya.

"No, we were just finished." said All Might getting up.

"Well, I'm not." I said causing them both to stop and turn their attention to me.

"What is it?" asked All Might.

"Midoriya could've won." I said with absolute certainty.

"No I couldn't have, Todoroki's stronger than me." said Midoriya.

This guy really is a foolish broccoli.

"That's true but that's your fault."

Midoriya and All Might looked at me with a confused expression.

"Why was Todoroki stronger than you? Because he probably trained, but what about you? What type of training did you do? Let me guess, with your quirk, you probably only focused on physicality. There are still the fundamentals in fighting, punching, dodging, and kicking."

"But what did you do? You simply had one action in your head and that was using your quirk. You could've dodged his ice attacks or do many things but no, you only thought of sacrificing your body to defend yourself." I said.

Midoriya looked down with a gloomy atmosphere around him.

"Kazumi that's en-" before All Might could say anything, I cut him off.

"I'm just being honest here, I could not use my quirk and still beat Midoriya here. He's just weak, that's all it is. What type of training did you give him? Clearly it didn't help at all." I said with a chuckle.

"Midoriya.." muttered All Might.

"She's right All Might, I'm weak. I need to focus training on many other things." said Midoriya

Although he was a bit determined,

"There's no point, you’re weak and it'll always be that way. After all, All Might basically gave you a suicide quirk." I said with a laugh.

"Oi, Kazumi." said All Might in a stern voice but that made me laugh even more. 

"What're you going to do? You're going to die either way with that injury of yours." I said.

Immediately, the tension in the air increased but it didn't bother me one bit.

"How do you know about my injury?" asked All Might.

"My eyes perceive all." I said.

Taking off my blindfold, they immediately tensed up. After all they probably felt like everything was exposed, not even Midoriya's notebook could contain the information I had.

"Stop that." said Midoriya.

"Who're you to order me around?' I asked.

"GOJO KAZUMI!" yelled Present Mic.

"Well, I guess that's my name, I'll see you guys later~" I said.

I left the room putting my blindfold back on, hehe~ I wonder who'll be my opponent. 

When I entered the platform, I saw Tokoyami waiting.

"Yo Tokoyami! Did you wait long?" I asked

"..."

Tsk, silence it is. 

"START!" 

I already knew of his strategy so I let it happen.

Tokoyami immediately used his shadow crow towards me and I decided to let it push me back.

I'll end this in quite an amusing way.

Right before I was out of bounds, I jumped back.

「Domain Expansion: Void Manipulation 」

『Switch』

In an instant, our places were switched

I was where Tokoyami was and Tokoyami was currently in the air.

Although he was able to land, he landed out of bounds.

"The winner is Kazumi Gojo!"

"Quite unfortunate."

"Should've known your plans wouldn't work all the time, especially against me." I said.

"It was worth the try." said Tokoyoami.

"Nope, it was just a waste." I said walking back.

And that leaves the final four, me, Misery, Bakugo, and Todoroki.

Although I beat him, it seems like he was still able to contain his spot.

I was going to fight Bakugo after Misery and Todoroki.

.

.

"Let the battle commence!"

Misery immediately started running knowing that Todoroki's first move was to send ice spikes from the ground at her. Shooting herself with the first bullet, she accelerated her time to go faster.

Shooting the third bullet at the ice, it makes the subject to age so the ice started melting. Another wave of ice came at her but she shot her second bullet to slow down the attack. 

Todorki looked quite surprised so using this chance, Misery shoots several freezing time bullets at Todoroki. Although Todoroki was able to freeze the bullets, he didn't expect Misery to suddenly appear behind him.

"It's over." said Misery.

Then she shot the bullet of sleep to make Todoroki unconscious. 

.

.

"Next up, Kazumi against Bakugo!"

"Start!"

I guess I'll turn off Boundless.

Bakugo immediately started running towards me, throwing a punch with explosions towards my face, I tilted my head to dodge.  A spark nearly caught my hair on fire, thank goodness it didn't, I would've ended the world right here. Missing the punch, he tried uppercutting me which I back flipped to dodge it.

"Let's get started then." I said pulling the Kaneki Ken knuckle cracking. 

Immediately, I sprinted towards him. Throwing a right punch towards his face, he was able to dodge but.

"Haha, you thought." I said with a grin.

Throwing a quick uppercut, he was sent into the air. As he was in mid air trying to gain back his balance, I jumped appearing above me and kicked his stomach and he was sent flying to the ground.

Before I was about to say anything, Bakugo used his explosions to launch himself towards me and attacked me with a series of explosions. Though everything was in slow motion for me, tilting my head right, left, and twisting my body. I was able to dodge all of them by the time we landed back onto the ground.

I guess there's not really a point to drag this out, I got into a martial arts stance.

"Bakugo, this is my martial arts. It's called Wing Chun.”

Warping in front of him, I hit both of his arm's muscles, kicking his leg's shin, rendering his arms and legs immobile. I used a specific move made for self defense that targeted nothing but the genitals.

THUD!

Bakugo dropped to the ground after my combination of attacks, although he was conscious, there was no way he could move. After all, even I wasn't able to counter this when it was first hit on me. But overtime I was able to counter this, hehe~

"Oh? It seems like you still haven't gave up yet." I said.

"SHUT UP! Ever since we were young, i swore to beat you." said Bakugo.

"That's cute and all but, oyasumi~" I said flicking his forehead.

"And the winner is Kazumi Gojo!"

Misery, we'll be fighting soon~~

 

 

42