Chapter 37: A Fierce Battle
980 2 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kazumi was in front of the weird building Nemuri told her to go, knowing what kind of person Nemuri was, she was tempted to teleport away but she didn't since she offered sweets. 

As she opened the door, a lollipop flew at her and she instantly caught it. Unwrapping it, she popped it in her mouth and was immediately in sweetness heaven. 

But there were other things to pay attention to, the lollipop seemed to be thrown by a machine like thing, similar to the one in arcade games. The decoration was....something a 16 year old was supposed to be seeing, well her age in total is about 40 so she guessed it was fine.

The walls were decorated with erotic costumes, from bunny suits, to bondage suits, and too revealing maid costume. This was definitely something Nemuri would do.

'Good taste.' thought Kazumi looking at the costumes in front of her. 

While she was looking around, she was too focused and didn't notice the pair of hands groping at her melons.

"Nemuri, hands off." said Kazumi.

"*Sigh* I wasn't even able to get the size correct, my next costume is ruined." said Nemuri.

"Find someone else to be your puppet and aren't you too close?" asked Kazumi.

Even though Nemuri wasn't touching her, Kazumi could feel Nemuri's breaths on her nape.

"Oops. Now then let's get down to business." said Nemuri in a serious tone.

Kazumi narrowed her eyes under her sunglasses, did this woman really need something serious?  She highly doubted it.

"What is it?" asked Kazumi.

"I will be teaching you the ways of....SEDUCTION!"

"No, thank you. It seems I'm quite busy. Oh hey mother, I'm coming back right now." said Kazumi on a fake phone call.

"WAIT! I was kidding." said Nemuri.

"Jeez, what is it really?" asked Kazumi.

Hopefully this woman's mouth would say something important for once, prayed Kazumi.

"Training." said Nemuri.

"Training?" asked Kazumi.

"Although you call yourself the strongest and say you could explode a star, can you really do it?" asked Nemuri.

Kazumi turned away, she couldn't. Although her power was a mix of space itself and her own space, it wouldn't reach that far. In order to explode a star, she would have to combine both her space and make it reach towards a star which was quite far. The concept of space and her space was quite difficult to decipher and explain it into words since it was infinite.

"Well, no need to ponder about it now, you'll find the answer sooner or later." said Nemuri.

"Alright, what will we be doing now?" asked Kazumi.

"Your flexibility." said Nemuri.

"Eh? Aren't I already flexible enough?" questioned Kazumi.

"Hehe~ I need to see for myself." 

Although Kazumi knew Nemuri had other intentions, she let it be since she wanted to finish this up quickly.

While Kazumi was doing a few yoga position, Nemuri was focused on her legs the most. Her muscles were toned to the fittest and her flexibility far exceeded the people she chose for her agency.

After Kazumi was done doing the yoga positions, Nemuri seemed to be staring at her legs.

"Nemuri, you're staring too much." said Kazumi.

That broke her out of her trance, "It seems I've been put in a trance because of your toned legs."

Get it? Nevermind.

"What is next?" asked Kazumi.

"Stay still and spread your arms to the side." said Nemuri.

Kazumi did as she was told while Nemuri was observing.

Then suddenly she walked behind her and started touching her legs, arms, muscles, waist, and even touched her melons.

"Why're you groping me?" asked Kazumi.

"This isn't groping, I'm just touching." said Nemuri.

"You do know I'm only 16 right?" asked Kazumi.

"Of course, I won't do anything that would break the law." said Nemuri.

Even though she already broke the law numerous times...

"And I'm done!" said Nemuri.

Immediately, Kazumi backed away from Nemuri.

"What now?" asked Kazumi.

Instead of Nemuri answering, she dashed away and entered the room on the far left.

After about 5 minutes of waiting, right before Kazumi was about to leave the door. She was dragged into a room at light speed and was suddenly in a dressing room. 

"Wear this! It's perfect for you." said Nemuri.

Kazumi looked at what Nemuri was holding and deadpanned her in the eyes.

"Sorry there's no way I'm wearing that."

"Why? This nurse cosplay perfectly fits you!" said Nemuri.

Kazumi stared at the woman in front of her, she never expected Nemuri to be like this.

"No, thank you." replied Kazumi.

"What if I give you a reward after?~" asked Nemuri.

A pink atmosphere appeared behind Nemuri, was this woman trying to seduce her with her quirk?

Well, two can play that game.

Kazumi walked towards Nemuri, taking off her sunglasses, and wrapped her arms around Nemuri's neck.

Staring into Nemuri's sky blue eyes with her cloudy light blue eyes, "What type of reward are we talking about?~"

Nemuri tensed up for a moment thinking if it was okay to flirt with a 16 year old, 'Oh well, it's YOUTH!'. Nemuri looked into Kazumi's light blue eyes, it was if she could could get lost in them.

Unconsciously, Nemuri said a pick up line, "No wonder everything is grey, all the colors are in your eyes."

Kazumi almost dropped and laughed, she was trying her best to keep a straight face.

'My turn...'

Nemuri was about 2 inches taller than her, meaning Kazumi was about 5'7.

Looking up and down at Nemuri's figure, she pulled something of her own, "You've got a lot of beautiful curves but your smile is my favorite." She added a smile and a wink just to make it better.

'Not bad.' thought Nemuri.

"I'd like to go to the movies with you some time, but they don't allow snacks." said Nemuri.

Their faces were only an inch apart, both of them not backing down, one could get a misunderstanding if they saw this. Luckily, there were in the dressing room of Nemuri's private building.

'Fufufufu~ I got the best one ever.' thought Kazumi.

"If you were a Trasmformer, you'd be optimus fine." said Kazumi.

Their noses were barely touching now and they both were trying to hold their laugh in.

"Pfft-"

"Haha~"

They couldn't hold it in anymore, they both started laughing at Kazumi's line and were wheezing. 

"Seriously, what was that?" asked Nemuri still laughing.

"I was watching the movie the other day, it sounded good didn't it?" asked Kazumi.

"No, no. It was just hilarious." replied Nemuri.

"Teehee~ I guess I win." said Kazumi.

"*Sigh* I guess so." said Nemuri.

Kazumi and Nemuri could only be described in one word, shameless They were the duo the people think they deserved, but the duo they needed.

Their stomach was still hurting a bit even after they calmed down. 

Walking out of the dressing room, Nemuri led Kazumi into their office.

This was when thing's got serious, the office was filled with books, reports, and papers. There were no erotic suits or toys anywhere, just work.

Nemuri walked to her desk and pulled out a report.

"Read this." said Nemuri placing it on her desk."

(Kazumi POV)

After our battle that I won, I was glad that I didn't have to wear that costume. I still had my pride and what would people say if the strongest was wearing a nurse cosplay.

Nemuri led me into her office and handed me a report.

"Read this." said Nemuri.

I took the report in my hands and opened it.

"Chizome Akaguro."

Also known as Hero Killer, Stain.

「Chizome Akaguro ; Hero Killer: Stain 」

「 Age 31 」

「 Sex: Male 」

「 Blood Type: B 」

「 Quirk: Bloodcurdle ( Allows him to paralyze his target upon tasting a sample of their blood. The amount of time a victim remains paralyzed depends on their blood type; in ascending order from shortest to longest duration, they are: O, A, AB, and B. 」

"Interesting, what's the time limit of the paralyzation?" I asked.

"8 minutes." replied Nemuri.

Which means Ida's older brother was paralyzed for 8 minutes and due to the loss of blood, he wasn't able to move when he was in the hospital. That makes sense, I thought I missed something here.

Looking back at the report, I read more about him.

「 Weapons: Damaged Katana, 5 daggers, throwing knives, toe spiked boots, and folding knives. 」

"And the contents ended there." I said.

"So?"

"So what?"

"If you were to face him, do you think you could beat him?"

I looked at Nemuri in the eye, she was serious. I put my sunglasses on.

"Yeah, I could beat him." I replied.

"But I don't want to use the abilities you used at the sports festival, I want to see something new." said Nemuri.

Something new...

"I'll come up with something, don't worry." I said.

With that line, it was over. 

I said goodbye to Nemuri and was currently walking down the streets.

"It's been a while since I've laughed that much." muttered Kazumi popping a lollipop in her mouth.

Unknown to her, her heart was beating rapidly...

 

 

33