Volume 1: Chapter 5: Death
204 8 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After playing around and looking at all the drawings, Lilac called the two. 

Meru took out his hands and carried Lily down. She was embarrassed.

It was already night and they are eating their dinner.

At least for once, the family was now whole. Because on the next morning, the girl wouldn't be there anymore.

Chatting and sharing stories, Meru shared alot of his experience on the capital and being a student at an academy. 

"An Academy? What's that?" Lily asked as she stuffed  some beef on her mouth. 

"An academy is a place were you study and train. I'm already a 2nd year there." Meru smiled as he replied. 

"Then you must have learnt alot!" Lily happily added. 

---

Meru carried Lily back to her room. But this time she wasn't embarrased.

"Thanks Meru." Lily spoke. Meru just had returned and he had to carry her like that.

"That's nothing Lily. " Meru smiled sadly. He felt that there is something bad going to happen. Well, he is indeed right.

---

Lily turned off the lights and layed down on her bed. And not even a minute passed, she fell asleep.

But during her sleep, the black mark moved. Now it had enveloped her whole face. And it had started to throb.

"En..." Lily gasped. She couldn't  wake up and the pain was very intense.

"Haha....En.." She gasped again as she cuddled herself into a ball.  HELP!!PLEASE HELP ME!

At first Lily  thought it was a dream like the previous nights but this was different. She could feel something sucking her in, something taking her away.

"NO!!" Lily screamed. Her hand was in her chest, she was losing breath. 

"Lily!" Lilac ran over to her daughter's room. She had heared her scream and she was panicking. Meru and Leon followed next.

"Mother...Father...Meru..I.." Lily had opened her eyes only for a bit. But everything was blurry, she couldnt see them clear. And there was someone different from them, a man who wore Black and white clothes. He looked at her with an eye of pity and the other was serious. 

The mysterious man soon raised his hand, and Lily felt comfort. 

She no longer felt the pain, but it seems really  suspicious. Why was her family crying? She wanted to tell them she's now okay. But she had no strength and she slowly fell asleep.

---

"Cold! It's really cold in here!"      Lily thought to herself. She moved  her body but it was stiff. 

Upon opening her eyes, Lily was surprised.  Her skin was Jade white and there was no marking of the black spot anymore. Have she been healed? 

She looked around, it was a grayish white room. There were chairs and a table, and she was in a high place. 

"Where am I?" Lily asked herself. She moved her body slowly and got off from the place she was laying. 

She looked down to find out she was naked and she couldnt see the black spot anymore.  

"....." Lily blushed. Why was she naked! She looked around and saw a folded  dress,  thanked God someone gave her clothes. 

The cloth was soft and was all white. She dressed herself and found it very pretty. It was also very nice of that person to leave some underwear or it would really be embarrassing for her.

There was a door in that room, but she wouldn't get out yet. She wanted to thank the one who healed her but after waiting for a hour, the person she hoped to come didn't appear. 

She soon turned her gaze to the bed she was laying down  a hour before only to be greatly surprised.

"A Grave!!!" Lily shouted in her heart. She was in a cemetery? Who have she disturbed who lies on the tomb. She moved herself near to where the name was placed, it was hidden by the flowers or gifts from those who visited. 

After putting the gifts away, tears started to fell on her cheeks. She didn't sob but only silently cried.  She actually died. 

But then who was she? Why was she moving right now? It couldnt be that she was targeted by a necromancer and was a living dead, right?

She touched her heart, and felt it beating. She was alive. It was also on the very moment that a light from the sun outside had shone pass the room, and was reflected by something shiny. 

She ran towards it and it was a mirror. She grabbed it and took a look at herself. 

Dark Blue hair and Red  eyes, it was the same face but a different body. Was someone messing with her right now? 

Beside the mirror was a box and she opened it with no second thought. 

"L, I present you this body I made. Please live your life as you like.        

                   With gentle bliss,                  Anonymous Black and White."

Prologue 2 End. 

I like mysterious characters alot. Hehehe. 

6