Volume 1: Chapter 6: A pretty girl alone in the cold
214 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The moonlight shone onto the grassy land, and clouds were starting to hide it. A man who wore Black and white clothes stood still while observing it, he had a frown but that later turned  into a smile. 

"Have she read my letter?" He spoke for a while and turned his back and disappeared.  Upon he who vanished, snow started to fall. 

--

Winter had arrived at the land of Erone. And the sceneries were coated white.There was a large mansion that could be seen from a far, and that is where the hero of Erone had lived with his wife.

....

Meru was now a Forty year old man, and beside him was his wife, Bree. They had two children that were both at the academy studying.  

Today was Lily's death anniversary and the two of them would visit her grave. 

Meru took a look outside from his study's balcony. 

He watched as the snow kept falling. Bree went closer to her husband to observe him, and wouldnt fail to see the longing in his eyes. 

Who would have thought that Lily would die like that? She took out her hand to rub his back. And stared at the snow that was falling slowly to the ground.

...

Lily took a step back and had a face of surprise. Anonymous black and white? She clearly saw him upon her death yet he is still faking like he didnt see her? Lily grinned. She had returned from death. Looking at the paper at her hand, she soon folded it and placed it back. She didnt want anymore surprises, she needs to take them in and accept it. 

Her  dark blue hair was really long that it touched the ground, and her jade like skin was really smooth. She sat down and payed respect to her dead body and then she became bored. She didnt hesitate to go outside, the man she wished to thank for curing, no, giving her a new life, was not able to come here and just spoke with a letter.

She pushed the door and was welcomed with a snowy cementery. What do you expect? Just because her grave was placed in a large room, that doesnt mean that it was the same with the others. Before going to walk, she stopped her tracks, she was barefooted, she fear to  be wounded and it was cold outside. 

She returned back to the room and felt it was much warmer there but what if someone visits here and she was seen sleeping here? Not wanting to sacrifice chances, she opened the door again and ran outside..

A feet away from  the opened box was a pair of shoes, she should've took a look before she ran away. The anonymous man had gave her everything she thought she needs.

---

Lily stopped her tracks when she arrived in the middle of a forest.  The cold was starting to freeze her and her dress was sleeveless  and her feet began numbing. 

She layed  down and took a rest. "Let's just wait for people to see me and save me."

Just as she was resting a couple saw her but didn't disturb her, the wife only used her fire magic to warm her a bit and continued to the cemetery  to visit their old friend. After twenty minutes, she woke up and felt her body warm. 

She soon resumed to walk past the forest and was excited to see the world she has not seen for ages.

7