Volume 1: Chapter 8: mistaken as the Snow lady
171 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just  as Lily was resting on the soft snow pile, it was already day. While she was asleep, there were two visitors who had looked at her strangely. 

"Mimi! Look at that girl!" A little girl who had red hair spoke as she pointed her finger to Lily  who was asleep. 

"Vivi , don't tell me that this is the rumoured Snow lady!?" Mimi, a little girl who had pink hair answered in confusion. 

They went closer and observed the girl who was laying in a pile of snow. "Mimi, I also thought that the Snow lady had white hair and it was very long, they told  us that the lady would sleep on snow and wouldn't feel cold!" Vivi spoke in a low tune that Mimi could only hear.

"I also thought  the same Vivi , this lady has dark blue hair, were they mistaken?" Mimi spoke as she fidgeted her fingers on the silky dark blue hair. But as she was busy with it, her hands suddenly felt warm and the warmth went to her whole body, she wore clothes that would help her on the cold but now she wanted to take them off because of the heat.

"Mimi what's wrong?" Vivi asked as she stared at Mimi  who was sweating.

"Warm! Hot! Too hot inside this clothes Vivi! " Mimi took out her coat and sweater and could feel very refreshed when she did. The cold had not affected her when she took them off, was this because of the hair of the Snow lady?

"Mimi.." Vivi touched her sister. 

"Vivi! I don't feel cold even if I took off my sweater, come on and touch the Snow lady's hair and you become resilient to cold!" Mimi spoke in an excited  tune as she instructed her sister to do the same.

....

The sun had shown itself finally, and the clouds of snow had shattered apart and dispersed. What was only left was pile of snow and the cold it had brought.

Winter on the Land of Erone  only last about fourteen days, but it had brought severe  coldness and snow that piles up day by day. 

--

The bird's melodious tweets were heard on the silent forest. And the dead bush had bloomed its leaves again. 

Today was the last day of winter, and Lily had been used to the cold weather that when the sun appeared, her body would heat up, very hot. Ever since she escaped the threatening danger two weeks ago, her body would be warm and she couldn't feel the cold anymore. 

Anyways, during the two weeks,  people kept  on visiting her while she was asleep . She wondered whats the reason and that was when the visitors  had mistaken her for the Snow lady. 

How's  that possible? Her hair is clearly dark blue and her eyes were red, the Snow lady was white haired and had blue eyes. She knew that because that was a famous fairytale to those who visit the forest during winter, a lady who was resilient  to cold and could share her blessings to the youths.

It was a good thing they stopped visiting a week ago, but she totally forgot to ask where the village was....such a pity, Lily will live in a cave yet  again.

--

She was going out to the lake for a swim, her body was hot and she wanted to be cooled off but her problem was her clothes, she has only this pair. 

As she was looking for answers to her question, a note suddenly fell on top of her head. With no hesitation she picked it up and opened it.

" Heard your wish, go back to your cave, I meant house. I placed your new clothes there and thank me when you see it. 

                  I appeared yet again, Mr. Anonymous blackwhite man."

"...." Lily was silent. But she didn't spoke any further. She stood up and went back to her house  and there was really a bundle of clothes that was prepared for her. She smiled as she opened it and took a look at the clothes, all dresses but there was no problem. She quickly took a set and went back to the river to relax.

4