Volume 1: Chapter 9: Now its a forest fairy…
162 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sound of water was calming and the water itself was very clean, there were many creatures who had awoken up after winter, and their first destination was the river.

Yet before they could go there, a sound of footsteps could be heard. Not having interactions with humans before, the creatures soon turned their head back and returned their steps, unwilling to be seen by the human who was coming closer.

..

Surrounded by trees that  was blooming in green, a girl could be seen on the river bank taking off her clothes. One had mistaken her as the Snow lady, and now one would mistaken her as a forest fairy. 

She slowly dipped her toes onto the river and her hair slowly drifted and floated onto the water. But as she was about to dip her other foot....

"Ahhh!!!" 

...a scream of pain was heard. How unlucky, how unlucky of her. She had forgoten about her wound and upon meeting with water, it stinged so bad that she thought she lost her foot.

But after letting the water touch her foot for a little longer, the pain soon disappeared. 

She gave a smile and she stroked her body with a shiny stone. And her body soon shone , much brighter than the former. 

After cleaning her body, she sat down in a stone. She took out her hands and sat lutos shaped. Lily carefully  meditated. She felt her body slowly turning cold but then it turned  warm, and a smile  appeared on her face.

The river became silent, and the pack of creatures came back in astonishment. 

    "A Forest fairy!? " 

The creatures stared at her dumbfound, not knowing what to speak. Such a beautiful human lady, truly exist? She must be a forest fairy! 

Now you have creatures who had mistaken her as a fairy, but what was a forest fairy?

A Forest fairy is a fairy who guards the forests, they have a beautiful  appearance and was similar to a druid. They are kind but if you anger them, they become much alike demons. They tend  to have a lot of magic power that was similar to how much Lily was letting out of her body.

--

Lily opened her eyes and her butterfly lashes were dancing to the wind. Her whole body was warm that even the wetness evaporated. 

She soon stood up from her spot and went to take  her clothes and changed with a grin on her face. The dress was red in color and it freely went down to her knees. It was really pretty that Lily even graciously kept on turning around. The dress she wore had a long ribbon, and she took it out and carefully tied up her hair into a ponytail. So it wasn't a problem on her she had turned her body clockwise.

Carefully packing her used clothes and took them home, the creatures who saw her soon  returned to their clans and spoke on what they have seen. 

The ones who returned and did not come with them were full of regret, have seen a forest fairy? 

Aiyaa...They will lose on gaining the interest of their mates. It was really hard to show off .

4