Volume 1: Chapter 10: Storm
166 5 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The happy humming of a girl soon enveloped the whole forest..

"hummm~"

And all the creatures were awoken by her humming..

It was really strange to see a young lady alone in the dangerous forest, but they had heard that the most powerful one of them was killed because of the harmless lady.

They didn't dare to provoke..She was like the new king of the forest either way. 

As they were busy observing the lady twirling and skipping, the sky soon turned its color to gray and the creatures soon returned to their homes, because a storm is coming.

The sun was hidden, and gray  clouds can only be seen on the sky...

Pitat!

Drops of water soon dropped onto the ground..

Pitat!

...

It soon continued until the rainshower soon became a storm.


*Rumble*

And the loud and booming sound of thunder was forming as well... the quiet sunny day earlier  soon became a dark and gloomy stormy afternoon.

...

Lily doesn't hate this type of day, but it was so sudden that she didn't have time to get back to her cave when the rain became more heavy.

She had arrived home wet and her new dress was drenched in water. 

"How wasteful!" 

Lily cried. She had just gotten this dress from her benefactor  yet it was now ruined. She swore that next time she goes out, she would be observing to the changes in the weather so that this won't happen again. 

As she was speaking, she looked around the cave. There was one leak but the rest was good. 

Lily took out the wet dress, but as she had touched it, it suddenly became dry. 

"Huh? How did this happen?"

She was surprised. It was impossible for her to have magic power since she was called a waste when she was 12. 

She had to remember the word spoken by the lady mage and the embarrassment she felt. Even if she did return to life, it was impossible for her dreams to be fixed. 

It was a glass that was delicate, and it shattered apart. Even if you tape it back, it won't return to its original state. It could only be solved by buying a new one.

She soon shook her head and she prepared her bed. She sat down and soon let her body fall, it didn't even take a minute...she had fallen asleep.  

--

In the other part of the land of Erone, a storm had appeared. 

The undying sound of thunder and the appearance of lightning had shaken the people near the origin.

  Pat! Pitat! Pat!  

*RUMBLE*

  Pat! Pitat! Pat!  

*FLASH*

A lot of people were turmoil and most of them panicked. Because  a storm would only appear if a True dragon appears! 

And indeed, a dragon was the cause of this. 

With its Grey scales, it's obsedian eyes, the dragon spoke arrogance in its eyes.

*RUMBLE*

It stared below to the humans who were shaking in fear of its presence, it felt  delight.

As It opened its mouth, ready to start a massacre, a man who wore a coat soon appeared below it.

*Flash*

The lightning shone, the dragon lost its arrogance, as it slowly fell down. 

Towards the middle aged man, he was only an ant. Even his sharp scratch could only scratch  the one before him. 

"Meru!" 

A voice spoke behind the man, a woman who was of beauty appeared. She was already 39 yet she stayed part young. Not even showing fear to the dragon before her, she took out her hands and healed her husband's scratch.

"Meru?" 

The dragon thought to itself as the name was familiar... As it remembered, it's face showed fear. 

Meru took out his large sword and formed his stance, in one blow, the dragon could only watch itself perish.

How pitiful, it had anger the great hero. 

The storm had only began two hours ago, and it had not yet killed a single one. It died and the storm soon vanished. 

The sun soon appeared and the wet city was filled with puddles. 

3