Volume 1: Chapter 11: Meeting an Old friend (Part 1)
157 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The blue sky was dotted with fluffy white clouds that drifted lazily in the gentle breeze. The smell of Petrichor was really genuine.

The people have mostly forgotten that their lives were at stake, if it was not for the Middle aged man Hero, they would have failed to see another daybreak. 

Looking back, Meru went closer to the dead dragon. It's headless body still remained while its head had shattered into fragments. 

Bree ran towards her husband, she waved her hand and the dragon's body disappeared.  Her smile was wide as she embraced her husband's arm. 

Meru, smiled a little and both of them walked away. The people cheered for the success of their Hero but they didn't dare to disturb them in a way...

"Craw!"

Hundred of birds Flew up into the sky. Leaving the trees swaying, side to side. 

 The evening sun cast long shadows on the ground. The slanting rays of the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge on the sky. Colored the sky with shades of red, the storm did not reappear and the day was starting to end. 

   And on the hill, was a large mansion.  Where a carriage had just arrived in the gates and was welcomed inside.

Meru first got out of the ride, and gracefully assisted his wife. After a minute, another carriage appeared. Where two kids came out with a slight smile on their face. The first one to get off was a girl who had black hair. Her eyes were green like emeralds that shine its purest. And the other was a young man who had ash blond hair, his eyes were blue like sapphires. 

Meru just stood still on place, and the two kids went to him and gracefully gave a shallow bow and spoke: 

"Father. Mother." 

Meru just stared at his children, and gave a laugh. Bree also smirked a little and went to her children and embraces them.

"Welcome home." 

Bree spoke in a happy tune. She missed her kids so much but she couldn't visit them in the capital due to work.  

It was coincidence that they were at the city where the storm had originated, Meru  sensed  the premotion and saved the city folks before another disaster begins.  

"Follow in."  

Meru called out. He took a look at his daughter, Mina. And he also took a look at his son, Ban. The two nodded their heads and followed their parents.

...

Not  too far away, in a tall cliff, was a bird with feiry feathers that lighted up the place it went. It was indeed a Phoenix but it's flame was violet. 

It stared at the dark sky and then it moved it gaze away. Fixing it upon a forest where Lily stayed. 

Behind it was a girl who had short purple hair, her eyes were dark obsedians that could see through anyone. 

She swayed her hands and the Phoenix flew to her. Landing on her thin wrist, the Phoenix was firm and steady, scared on falling. 

"Simon died." 

She spoke with a frown on her face. She soon tilted her head to her left and continued to speak:

"Its Jacob next?" 

She spoke making a large grin on her face, she just stared at her front like she was talking to someone. 

"..." 

When no one was replying , her face turned horrid. She was angry that the person she was talking to didn't answer. 

"Ku?" 

She slowly spoke out. And the person she was talking to suddenly moved and turned his head to face her. His face was hidden in his Black hood but trands of his silver hair could be seen. He didn't have any expression but he was seen to be cold.

"Don't make it fail this time...... Do you understand, Paricia?" 

He spoke in a cold voice who would send shivers. Paricia, the purple haired girl soon happily bowed down to the man named Ku. 

The Phoenix in her wrist flew out and soared to the sky... 

Under the silver moon that shone like a silvery claw in the night sky, the man soon vanished and Paricia was left alone in the lonely cliff, smiling. 

Like I said, mysterious characters  are the best.

3