Volume 1: Chapter 12: Meeting an Old friend (Part 2)
135 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The man named Ku who had just vanished, appeared in the forest where Lily was staying. 

He slowly went inside the cave and saw the young lady sleeping soundly...He no longer had a cold smile but a smile who brings others warmth.  His hood danced along the wind that was gently blowing. 

*crack*


A sound interrupted the man. His gentle face turned cold as he looked at his back. 

The poor horned-bunny who had happen to stumble upon a stick was trembling and shivering in fear. It quickly turned around, jumping on its fastest speed, afraid. 

"Tsk." 

The man clicked his tounge. He turned his head back to Lily. He went closer to her and placed his palm near her head, a blue light soon glowed out from his palm. He soon took his hand away and stepped back until his figure was no where to be seen.

---

In the mansion.

 A family of four was seated on the dinner table, eating their supper. 

"Master Meru." The butler came to Meru and gave his master the letter. The letter was in a brownish envelope and was sealed by a blue seal. 

Meru received the letter and began to read it, his face gave out a slight grin. 

"Is it from Aunt?" Bree took the initiative to ask her husband. She wiped her mouth with the tissue and waited for an answer. 

"Mm." Meru soon folded the letter and placed it back on the envelope. "They want us to come and visit them in the town, they wanted to see our children." Meru added and gave his kids a glance.

"We don't have any objection, father. We would  also love to see  our great-aunt." Mina answered. Ban nodded in union with his sister's answer.

"When will we go?" Bree asked as she slowly drank her tea.

"Tommorow morning." Meru spoke as he waved his hands and the butler came to him, taking the letter away. 

"Mm." The two siblings nodded. 

---

Lily was woken up in the middle of the night, she felt that someone was here earlier but that person was no where to be seen. As she tried to go up, her head stinged and she felt a bit dizzy.  

But that only lasted for a short while and she regained her composture. She touched the rocks beside her to support herself. 

It was still dark outside but she couldn't fall asleep anymore. 

She slowly went up and went to find water, but it was too dark that she couldn't see where the lake was. 

She kept on walking and her eyes were half-closed. After a hour of walking, she collapsed.  It was by chance she collapsed infront of a house. 

---

The dim and dark house was lighted up after her collapse, and two people came out of the door. 

There was an old woman who had silver hair and on her side was a man who had silver blue hair. 

They came out of their house in a hurry after they heard a strange noise outside.

"Oh my!" The old woman gasped as she went closer to Lily .

"What's wrong?" The old man, her husband, asked in a cautious tone. 

"There's a girl here!" The old woman replied as she held the girl's wrist. "She is still alive, thank God." She added after finding out her pulse was still beating. 

"We must take her in, it's  dangerous for a girl to stay outside." She turned her head to face her husband in a worried tone. 

"Mm." The old man nodded his head and gently carried Lily inside their house. There was a spare room and they placed the girl into the bed.  

--- 

Two hours later, Lily's eyes twitched.  Her butterfly lashes gently opened, revealing her ruby red eyes. 

"En..." She slowly went up and felt her body ache. 

"W-where....am I?" Lily asked herself. After looking around the room, her face was filled with surprise. She lived in a cave  and it has been long since she saw a house. 

Not long after, a woman's voice interrupted her: 

"You're awake?" 

Lily felt nostalgic at the voice but she just couldn't remember who had spoken.

Turning her head, she saw an old woman with silver hair bringing a cup of water.

"I.."  

Trying to answer, Lily felt her throat dry. This was also the reason why she looked for water earlier.

"Here, don't be shy." 

The old woman knew that the girl had trouble with her throat, she glad gave her the cup of water she had brought earlier. 

"T-thanks." 

Lily accepted the water and drank it. 

"What's your name?" The old woman asked.

Lily was surprised by her question but she didn't hesitate to speak her name, but what was her name again. 

"L-L-L- Lucid." 

The name just appeared on her thought, it didn't hold any special meaning. She had forgotten about her name in her past life, and only the first letter remained.

I wanted to update everyday but I got a pile of modules and I am currently  at an island where the Internet and signal is hard to find.

5