04. Heaven-ranked Technique Like a Cabbage
934 4 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After she checked her status, she planned for the next course of action.

Her strength was relatively high compare to another cultivator on the same level. However, after her first battle, she recognized that she needs some skill to sense her enemy's presence earlier so she won't be caught unprepared.

She also needed some offensive and movement skills to have more trump cards if she faces stronger enemies one day.

My stats distribution makes me a jack-of-all-trades kind of cultivator. So, I need some skill that gives me a boost in agility or hides my presence so I can surprise my enemy.

She accessed her memory, searching for relevant skills. She found over a thousand skills that match her requirement. However, after limiting to only Earth and Heaven ranked, she got several skills she fancied.

Ding!

[Host has successfully learned "Wind Breaking Fist"]

[Host has successfully learned "Blitz Lightning Kick"]

[Host has successfully learned "Thousand Eyes"]

[Host has successfully learned "Yin Yang Shadow Step"]

[Host has successfully learned "Aura Concealment"]

---

< Wind Breaking Fist >

< Rank : Earth >

< Proficiency : 1 >

< Description: A fist that can break even the speed of sound. At the highest proficiency can even kill immortal without even knowing how they die. Give 100% agility and 200% damages when activated. Cost 1.000 Qi. >

---

< Blitz Lightning Kick >

< Rank : Heaven >

< Proficiency : 1 >

< Description: A kick move imbued with Lightning law makes the user looks like the incarnation of God of Lightning. Give 200% agility and 500% damages when activated. Give extra 25% damages when using consecutively. Cost 7.500 Qi. >

---

< Thousand Eyes >

< Rank : Passive >

< Proficiency : 1 >

< Description: Nothing can elude user's eye, whether it's an illusion, disguise, or concealment. Can see surrounding within 100 m radius. Range increase with proficiency. >

---

< Yin Yang Shadow Step >

< Rank : Heaven >

< Proficiency : 1 >

< Description: A skill that can allow users to move anywhere undetected as long as light and shadow present. Effective until the user cancels the skill or attack. Cost 7.500 Qi. >

---

< Aura Concealment >

< Rank : Earth >

< Proficiency : 1 >

< Description: User can hide their qi aura and cultivation base. When someone looks at user, they can only see a veil of mist enveloped the user's body. Last for 24 hours. Cost 1.500 Qi. >

---

After she finished learn all the techniques, she gave <Yin Yang Shadow Step> and <Aura Concealment> a try.

Her figure slowly turned blurry until no one can feel her presence. Her aura disappeared as if she was a mere mortal. She smiled, satisfied by the result.

Next, she tried to use < Thousand Eyes > to look around the surrounding. She saw hustle-bustle within the mansion where the servant was either busy doing their duty or chatting around among their peers.

She also noticed Madam Feng attending her medicine garden. There she recognized some profound-ranked and even an earth-rank medicine plant. It looks like Feng Family's resources are better than she expected.

Her observation came to an end when she saw Feng Xue approaching the room. She now has a perfect test subject for her new skills.

Feng Xue, who did not have any idea that she became a guinea pig for Snowy, walked into her room.

She planned to take Snowy to walk around the city and do some shopping. She thought it's a shame for a precious jewel-like Snowy only wearing plain clothes. With a bit of bit touch, her beauty will shine even brighter.

With that thought in her mind, she looks around and found nobody there.

Where did she go?

Feng Xue musing while rubbing her chin. Decide to search her outside, Feng Xue turned around to leave the room.

She suddenly stopped when she felt someone patting her shoulder. Immediately turned her head back, she looked at Snowy with surprised looks.

How can she suddenly appear here?

Took a closer look at her she felt that she cannot recognize her cultivation anymore. It felt like her presence clouded by a veil of mist made it impossible to perceive her strength.

Just who is she?

Feng Xue felt this woman whom she found alone in the forest more and more mysterious and unfathomable.

While Feng Xue observed her, so did Snowy. When they first met yesterday, she hadn't got any chance to use < identify > on Feng Xue. Now they were in a safe place Snowy waste no time identifying her.

---

Name: Feng Xue

Cultivation: Ninth level of Qi Transformation

Bloodline: Human, Divine Phoenix Bloodline (locked)

Constitution: Blazing Crimson Bird Body (Earth Grade – flawed)

---

No wonder she already reaches the peak of Qi Transformation at her age. She had a phoenix bloodline albeit still dormant.

Snowy nodded and looked at Feng Xue with an appreciative look.

What the hell with those eyes?! It feels like I am naked under that gaze!

Feng Xue quickly covered her plump bosom and lower body with her hand. She glared angrily at Snowy, while her cheeks warm up a bit and turn pinkish like a peach.

"Stop looking at me with those eyes! It's creepy!"

Shouted by Feng Xue, Snowy gaze turned back into her everyday indifferent looks.

However, before Feng Xue can calm down, her body tensed up once again when Snowy complimented her figure.

"You got a nice body," Snowy said casually like it was a matter of fact.

"You…How can you said embarrassing words with a straight face!" Feng Xue's body warmed up once again and now even her ears turn red.

"It is the truth, though." Snowy failed to understand why Feng Xue got embarrassed when she only stated obvious things.

"You mustn't spout such nonsense to another woman, okay! They can easily misunderstand!"

"It's okay if it is you?"

"Yeah…No!"

"So, I can or cannot?"

"Hmmph, do whatever you wanted!"

Feng Xue surprised by her own reaction. She usually composed and calm even when she was facing enemies, but in front of Snowy, she feels easily flustered.

Feng Xue was not unfamiliar with praise and compliment. In fact, she has already grown sick of it, because of many people who tried to woo her.

But when she heard it from Snowy, she felt a bit happy and excited.

Do I like Snowy?

Feng Xue shook her head dispelling any weird thought. She has no time to waste for romance, even more, with another woman. She was as straight as steel pipe, or so she believed, even though her conviction slowly wavering.

She quickly changed the topic so they can escape this awkward situation.

56