07. Phoenix Pavilion (Second Part)
825 1 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---

Name : World Devourer Twin Dagger

Grade : Mortal

Quality : ???

Stats Requirement

Physical Strength: 500

Mental Strength: 2,500

Effect:

+ 300 Physical Strength

+ 300 Agility

Special Effect

Soulbound: This weapon merges with the user's soul and can only be wielded by the user.

World Devourer: This weapon can only be used by users who cultivated World Devourer Cultivation Technique. When the user used this dagger to kill the enemy, the user automatically absorbed the enemy's life force.

Growth: This weapon grows stronger by bathed with the enemy's blood.

---

Snowy could not help but gasp after reading the weapon information. This was a perfect weapon for her. She could not shake the feeling that this meeting was somehow influenced by fate.

How big the chance that someone found a weapon that specially made for their cultivation technique by accident?

She stopped worrying about unnecessary things, then took the twin dagger and asked the attendant for its price.

"Are you sure you want this dagger esteemed guest? There is a lot of better weapons than this plain dagger." The attendant was disappointed when she saw the weapon chose by her customer. She thinks today she will make it big but her customer actually a miser.

"Are you sure, Snowy?" Feng Xue was confused too.

Why did she want to buy this ordinary weapon? Is there some secret behind it?

Feng Xue doubted that the dagger was a simple weapon. Making sure Snowy didn't regret it later, she asked for her confirmation.

"Yes. How much does it cost?" Snowy asked.

"This dagger only cost you 20 gold, esteemed guest."

"Okay. I will take it. Anyway, how many beast cores do you have in stock and what grade?" Feng Xue chimed in.

"We have five fifth level Qi Refining Beast Core, 20 fourth level qi refining beast core, over 200 third level qi refining beast core, and 5.000 second and first level Qi Refining beast core." The Attendant answer diligently.

"How much does it cost if we want to buy all of your third-level qi refining beast core and higher?"

The young receptionist's face changed slightly, but she soon smiled like a flower and replied, "If that is the case, the pavilion's manager will personally receive it. This way, please!"

Her disappointment earlier quickly disappeared, as she would receive a percentage of the profits from any business she brought to the pavilion. In other words, as long as these two guests successfully negotiate a deal with the pavilion, she would receive a rich reward.

Before they moved, Feng Xue didn't forget to ask for some jade slips. The attendant happily gave her ten jade slips without asking what did they used them for.

Feng Xue hand over the jade slips to Snowy. Snowy quickly accepted it and inserted one Earth-ranked technique each into two of the slips. She chose < Wind Blade > and < Blazing Fist >.

These were common techniques learn in Central Region. As for East Region where she currently, these techniques were definitely qualified as some great family heirloom. So even if the pavilion investigated the source, they would have a hard time verifying it.

The attendant led Feng Xue and Snowy to the third floor through hidden stairs in the back of the building. Upon arriving on the third floor, the trio walked in front of a wall with a small hole on it.

The attendant then let out a small badge and put it inside the hole. After the badge perfectly filled the gap, a door suddenly appeared in front of them.

The young woman turned around and said respectfully, "Please enter inside, Esteemed Guests. Someone will welcome you on the other side."

Said so, she turned and left.

Feng Xue and Snowy exchanged a glance before stepping forward to passing the door.

A man who seemed to be about forty years old walked over at that moment and said elegantly, "Are Two Guests here to meet the pavilion manager?"

"Indeed," Feng Xue nodded and replied.

"Yes, then please follow me!" The man turned to lead the way while glancing at Feng Xue and Snowy.

Aware that he had been noticed by both of them, the man quicken the pace and lead them through the corridor.

Looking around, Snowy noticed that the corridor is filled with an array. It seems that without someone guiding inside, you won't be able to reach the end of the path safely.

This unique mechanism raised her already high impression of the pavilion.

After walking for a while, the trio came to a room which the fragrant scent overflowed. Inside, there was a woman in a floral dress brewing tea with elegant and refined movements.

"Madam, the guests have arrived," The man walked closer and called out before standing to the side silently.

"Long time no see, Madam Suyan. If I'm not mistaken the last time we met was at my father's 50th birthday celebration." Feng Xue politely greeted Madam Suyan, the manager of Phoenix Pavilion.

"Yes the celebration was quite grand and it was an honor to be invited. Anyway, Young Miss Feng seems to grow more beautiful since we last met. This Old Woman cannot help but envious," Madam Suyan answered with enchanting voices that can charm both men and women.

Snowy take a good look at one of the acclaimed three heavenly beauty of Phoenix City.

Her beauty shamed even the flowers and the moon with her mature allure. However, her sensuality did not diminish her noble elegance, especially her calm and natural demeanor that accentuated her beauty even more.

Madam Suyan looked back at her and her eyes widen a bit before back to normal. She said, "And, who is this beautiful fairy?"

She had heard the rumored ethereal beauty who come recently to the city. She feels it was an exaggeration at that time. After she saw with her own eyes, Madam Suyan cannot help but agree with that evaluation.

"This is my good friend, Snowy. She comes from another region." Feng Xue emphasized that she wasn't native from the region, so their story about the source of the technique was more believable.

"Oh is that so? Well, what business you bring today, Miss Feng?" Madam Suyan proceeded with the talk.

"My friend here wants to buy all of your third level qi refining beast core and above. Also, she wants to put some items to auction." Feng Xue said.

With a smile on her face, she quickly answered, "For the beast cores all sum up to 5 million gold. I want to give you some discount, but business isn't quite good lately."

The price was relatively high but they feel it was still acceptable.

Feng Xue nodded and said, "Would you please check the item we want to be auctioned first? And then you can deduct the price from its value."

Madam Suyan was quite curious about the item. What thing can worth such a huge amount of money only with its based value?

Following Feng Xue's cue, Snowy hand over the jade slips and said curtly, "These was my family heirloom. Two Earth-ranked techniques."

Madam Suyan stunned to see the content of the jade slips. These were legit earth-ranked techniques.

Though it's not that hard to find Earth-ranked techniques, most of them were monopolized by big sects or great families.

She was weighing the option to trap both of them inside the office but quickly disposed of those thought because it only brought more troubles than benefits.

Feng Xue was the only daughter of the Feng Family patriarch. Only if the pavilion was ready for an all-out war, Madam Suyan even considers doing anything that can offend her.

She waved her hand gesturing for the man beside her to come closer and whispering something to him. The man nodded and hurriedly exit the room.

"Do you consider selling it to the pavilion directly?" Madam Suyan asked with a serious tone.

"How much the pavilion willing to pay?" Feng Xue asked. She didn't actually entertain the thought of selling it directly, but knowing the baseline price can't be hurt.

"We can give you 50 million gold for both of them." Madam Suyan said.

"We still want to auction them, then. After all, we also interested in Auction and plan to join in." Feng Xue said closing the deal.

"Fine. Thanks to the benefit you bring for the pavilion, you can get three of any item auctioned that day for free." Madam Suyan said to get into Feng Family's good book.

"And for the beast cores?" Feng Xue asked.

"We will not charge it. Consider it as a gift."

After Madam Suyan replied, the man who had left the room coming back with a spatial ring. Madam Suyan then took the ring and gave it to Snowy.

"The beast cores have been put inside of this spatial ring, please check to confirm it."

Sending her spiritual sense to the ring, Snowy nodded confirming the amount of beast core inside.

"Is there anything else? If not, we can conclude our business here. Thanks for the cooperation and trust you place in us." Madam Suyan said and gave a slight bow.

"Thanks for the hospitality, Madam Suyan. I hope we can have another good business next time." Feng Xue replied and then grabbed Snowy's hand and left the room.

After Feng Xue and Snowy left the room, Madam Said speak to the middle-aged man, "Send the order for our people to check the lady's background but do it with utmost secrecy."

"Acknowledge, Madam." He said and left the room.

Madam Suyan sipped her tea for the last time before she looked outside the window setting her eyes to the west.

 

50