10. Sparring with Feng Xue
822 1 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ding!

[Qi increase by 1,440. Current Qi 130,120/176,000]

Before the dawn break, a figure was seen at the training ground.

It swung a weapon left and right smoothly make it looks like a dance.

The figure moved back and forth like doing the waltz.

It was Snowy who was holding World Devourer Daggers in both of her hands.

She waked up earlier so she could practice a little bit longer.

At first, she wanted to ask Feng Xue up to accompany her training.

However, seeing Feng Xue still sleeping with a tired expression, Snowy didn't have the heart to wake her up.

Little did she know she was the reason why Feng Xue was still sleeping even though she usually woke up early in the morning.

On the night before, Feng Xue could not keep her composure as her nosed was tingled by the fragrant smell that was naturally emitted by Snowy bewitching body.

She enticed to touch and caress Snowy's body nook and cranny. Especially those round buttocks and plump twin peaks.

Afraid that she would do something regretful, she forced herself to cultivate, calming down her mind slightly. Eventually, she regained her calm and fell asleep when midnight passed.

Clueless about what happened before she waked up, Snowy went outside to practice in the training ground alone.

After performing a few moves, she finally acquired < Sword Mastery > and < Sword Qi > skills.

Her other skills rank up one level, including her new Heaven-grade technique < Blade Dance >.

Her eyes now can see up to 200 m thanks to her < Thousand Eyes > skill's proficiency increased by one level.

Her < Yin Yang Shadow Steps > and < Aura Concealment > became even more remarkable. Even immortals could not see through her if she did not allow them.

---

< Blade Dance >

< Rank : Heaven >

< Proficiency : 2 >

< Description : A graceful move like a dance while sharp and precise like a blade. Must wield sword, short sword, or dagger to activate. Give 250% physical damage and 450% agility when activated. Give extra 25% agility when used consecutively. Cost 7.500 Qi. >

---

< Sword Mastery >

< Rank : Passive >

< Proficiency : 1 >

< Description : User can use any sword, short sword, or dagger like extension of their own body >

---

< Sword Qi >

< Rank : Passive >

< Proficiency : 1 >

< Description : User can shape their qi to be as sharp as a sword. Even finger can cut metal like a butter >

---

She continued practicing her < Blade Dance > for another two hours before she sensed another person's gaze on her back. She turned around and saw Feng Xue stood there smiling.

---

An hour before.

Feng Xue found herself waking up alone in her room. She remembered how strangely she behaves yesterday night. It made her extremely embarrassed.

It was the first time she felt her heart beating up so hard when staying close to a person. Not even when she alone with her favorite senior brother had she felt this way.

She did not seem aware that she had slowly fallen to the beauty she just met two days ago. She shrugged her feeling off as a mere curiosity.

After she was fully awake, she went outside searching for Snowy whereabout. Her attention was attracted by sounds coming from the training ground.

When she arrives at the sound source, she mesmerized by the sight of a womanly figure that performing a move so elegant can even make the best courtesan lost face.

She made small and delicate motion yet exudes a sharp and precise pressure that seemingly could cut anybody that stands on her path.

Her right and left foot move back and forth in a circle like a pair of yin and yang fish.

Her head keeps facing forward, not even small moves can escape from her eyes.

Even her small gesture, like how she handles her dagger or how her right toes tip a little higher than her left when she moved, looks so fascinating.

Feng Xue dazed until she realized an hour had been passed. When the woman turned around and looked at her, she gave her the biggest smile she could make.

---

"How long have you been training?"

"Only for a while."

"Want to spar?"

Snowy nodded, accepting Feng Xue's offer. She retreated, giving them appropriate distance and readying her dagger.

Feng Xue took her exquisite sword out of the spatial ring. Even though her primary weapon was a bow, as a disciple of a sect that focused on sword cultivation, she can also use the sword properly.

"You can have the first move," said Feng Xue.

Whoosh!

Without giving a reply, Snowy dashed forward. Her dagger aim at Feng Xue's neck.

Feng Xue was surprised by Snowy speed. She gave up the thought of dodging and block her attack instead.

Having her first strike blocked, Snowy's left hand slashed upward to cut Feng Xue's face.

Feng Xue stomped the ground with her right foot, propelling her body backward.

Snowy gave a chase shadowing her movement so tight that Feng Xue could not shake her off.

Feng Xue so baffled that despite her cultivation base was way higher than Snowy, she ended up in a disadvantageous position.

Thinking that defensive action did not do her any good, she struck back and thrust her sword aiming at Snowy's chest.

"Blade Dance!"

Snowy immediately used her skills to parried the upcoming strike then continued with a backstab.

"Soaring Phoenix Step!"

Even though her attack was connected, Snowy felt as if she was stabbing an air. Feng Xue turned blurry, disappearing from Snowy's eyes.

Snowy instantly turned around as she felt the upcoming attack came from behind. However, to her surprise, she found that no attack coming at her.

She used her < Thousand Eyes > skill to locate Feng Xue, finding she was preparing a big move.

Her sight suddenly focused on a massive amount of qi at the tip of Feng Xue's sword ready to be released.

"Give a taste of this move! Sky Severing Slash!"

Feng Xue shouted as she releases her sword qi toward Snowy. This move was the first Earth-grade rank technique she learned from her sect a long time ago. Her control over qi was so exceptional that she can adjust its power so the strike would not accidentally kill Snowy even if it was a clean hit.

"Yin Yang Shadow Step!"

Snowy executed her skill barely avoided approaching attack. She was blasted to the side and hit a nearby tree.

Her body hurt so bad that she coughs blood. Despite her tattered condition, she still manages to stand up.

Then, she tried to imitate Feng Xue's move by channeling her Qi into the tip of both of her dagger.

The Qi swirling around the daggers turned into sword qi. Sharpness radiated from both daggers to the point that the air around it was torn apart.

Feng Xue had been worrying that her attack was badly hurting Snowy, but to her surprise, she stood up and used a move similar to her Sky Severing Slash.

'How can she use sword qi when she was only in the qi refining stage?!'

'She already in swordmaster level!'

When Feng Xue was still stunned by her action, Snowy released the attack.

"Sky Severing Crosses!!"

Cross-shaped sword Qi shot forward toward Feng Xue.

Feng Xue's instinct screamed that she would be ended up in pieces if she didn't use her full power.

"Sky Severing Slashes!!"

BOOM!

The two strikes collided, resulting in an explosion blasting the ground below, only left with a huge hole.

"What a strong sword Qi!! If I'm not serious, that hole would be in my body."

Feng Xue's eyes widen when she looked at the result of their spar.

Snowy's and her attack was so powerful that they cancel each other. No one at the same cultivation level as Snowy can produce similar devastating moves. Not even the genius from big sects or great family.

Did all of her attack this powerful? How much strength did she use to release such an attack? Feng Xue cannot help but wonder.

In fact, Snowy was as shocked as Feng Xue. She didn't expect the attack ended up that powerful due to its grade similarity to Feng Xue's technique, or so she thought.

Noticing the ding sound on her mind, the confusion she had suddenly clear up.

Ding!

[Earth-ranked "Sky Severing Slashed" was acquired]

[Analysing 1.420 similar technique…]

[Optimizing techniques to further increasing efficiency]

[Heaven-ranked technique was successfully created]

[Host successfully learn "Sky Severing Crosses"]

[Increase skill proficiency 0 -> 1]

---

< Sky Severing Crosses >

< Rank : Heaven >

< Proficiency : 1 >

< Description : A powerful moves powerful moves evolve from "Sky Severing Slashes" releasing massive sword qi in cross shape. Give 700% physical damage. Cost 10.000 Qi. >

---

She unknowingly created another Heaven-ranked technique she could use as a trump card, thanks to Feng Xue. Snowy promised to herself to give this technique to Feng Xue as a token of gratitude.

"Aah, I will get scolded by Father and mom."

Feng Xue, on the other hand, was lamenting her misfortune did not know the fact that it was a blessing in disguise.

Suddenly, a loud shout heard from afar.

"Who dares attack City Lord's mansion!"

 

54