21. Feng Luo’s Madness
800 1 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ding!

[Qi increased by 1,440. Current Qi 137,880/176,000]

Bam! Bam! Bam!

A loud knocking sound alerted everyone inside the mansion.

Snowy, Feng Xue, and Madam Feng, who were at the kitchen preparing for breakfast, immediately rushing toward the gate.

Several guards had arrived there earlier, blocking the unwelcomed guess who forced their way in.

Feng Xue's and Madam Feng's faces turned ugly when they saw the intruder, they had to anticipate their arrival, but it was sooner than they expected.

Snowy used her < Thousand Eyes > skill combine with < Identify > to scan the entire mansion.

'There are five golden core cultivators and more than twenty qi transformation cultivators. There is even a nascent stage cultivator hiding in the shadow.' Snowy realized this would be a tough battle because the enemies overwhelmed them in both quality and quantity.

Feng Xue saw such fanfare feel their situation was perilous.

"Why are you here with so many experts? Are you planning to rebel?" Feng Xue glared at Yan Tian coldly.

"No, no. I just want to visit my father-in-law, he isn't looking very well lately. If something happened to him, I'd feel sad." Yan Tian said with a smile on his face.

"Stop play this game with me, Yan Tian! Don't you think I don't know what you did!" Feng Xue's gaze turned fierce. Her hand was trembling as she does her best to contain her anger.

Suddenly she felt warmth enveloping her hand. Snowy gripped her hand and shook her head, gesturing her to calm down.

Feng Xue took a deep breath and said, "My Father is resting, and no one can disturb him. If you don't have more business, please leave immediately."

"What if I want to visit him? I'm sure Uncle Xuan won't be bothered by my presence." Feng Luo entered the mansion haughtily, followed by his lackey, Ah Bai, and Ah Shen.

"You bastard! No one welcomed you here. Just tuck your tail between your leg and scram!" Feng Xue suddenly exploded when she saw the owner of the voice.

"Why are you so angry, little Xue? Is Uncle Xuan's condition that bad? Is he now sleeping peacefully in his bed? Hahaha." Feng Luo burst out laughing didn't bother to hide his mockery.

"You… ungrateful bastard! So it was really you!" shout Feng Xue looking at him with contempt.

Ignoring her outburst, Feng Luo continues talking, "Why don't you just accept brother Tian's favor? What lack about him? He is the genius of the Yan Family and already a core discipline despite only 18 years old, and his look can even make any girl willingly submit to be his bed-warmer. You two truly match in heaven. Isn't that right, Chamberlain Xi?"

"Y-yes. Young Master words are the truth." an elder nervously replied to Feng Luo's question. His eyes are looking down, and there is a kind of far-away look in his eyes.

"Chamberlain Xi! How can you… How can you betray us?" Madam Feng widened her disbelief. She never suspected that Chamberlain Xi turned out to be Feng Luo's accomplice. He had already served the family for more than 50 years, proving his loyalty to the house.

"I'm sorry, madam. This is the only way to ensure my family and Feng Family's safety. They've already joined hands with the Heavenly Blood Sect and have planned it for a long time. We… we don't have any choices left."

"…"

Feng Xue and Madam Feng speechless, hearing his explanation. It was actually very reasonable, especially for Chamberlain Xi, who was just a mortal, not a cultivator, to feel afraid of his family's safety after knowing how powerful the enemy was. They felt a little relieved after knowing he was actually forced to do his action rather than his own will.

"Little Xue, why are you so stubborn? You know that I love you for a long time ago. I've even rejected many girls so I can be with you. It isn't enough sincerity?" said Yan Tian in an exaggerated manner.

"Love my ass! Do you think that I'm so foolish that I cannot realize your and your father's scheme? You want to marry me so that Feng Family left without any successor and you can inherit my father position as the city lord and then Yan Family will be the most powerful family in the Phoenix City!" Feng Xue scowled.

"Well, what's wrong with seizing power from an unqualified hand? You are just a woman; let me bear the burden of the responsibility. Isn't it enough for you to take care of our children and manage the household? I just do it because I worried about you." replied Yan Tian, still in a righteous tone.

"That's right. What brother Tian is true. Your beautiful face won't last forever. It is your fortune that brother Tian cares so much about you. You'll regret it if you miss this opportunity. If you grow old and ugly, you will be worth nothing more than a …!!"

PAH!

Like a deja vu, an old scene happened once again. Feng Luo got slapped before he can finish his sentence. And, of course, Snowy was the perpetrator with her faster-than-light slap.

"What are you doing bitch?! How dare you to hit me again!"

One of Yan Tian's lackeys snapped from his shock and knocked Snowy flying to the side until her body stopped by a tree.

BAM!

"Snowy!!"

Feng Xue ran toward Snowy to check her condition. Snowy breathed heavily, a little blood smear her plump lips, and her complexion turned pale.

"Are you okay, Snowy?" asked Feng Xue in panic.

"I'm fine. It's just a little wound." Snowy wipe the blood in her face and replied with a straight face.

Feng Luo's face turned ugly. This is his second time slapped by Snowy, and he couldn't do anything about it. He channeled his rage to Feng Xue, and a big grin appeared on his face.

"Do you know why I didn't just kill Uncle Xuan even though it was so easy for me to do it?" Feng Luo said with a glimpse of madness in his eyes: "Because it was not fun; it was not interesting. They say winners take it all, but I am benevolent. Instead of robbing everything you have, I will give you a choice."

He rubbed a ring in the index finger and said, "Inside this ring, there is an antidote to cure your father. It is a rare article, though. Maybe, it is the only one in the entire Eastern Region."

"Ask that bitch to serve me, and I'll let you have this antidote. What will you do? Will you choose your father or her? Now, that's interesting." Feng Luo pointed his finger at Snowy with a cruel smile on his face.

"Why are you doing this to your family?" Snowy didn't understand why he was so hellbent to make things difficult for Feng Xue and even betrayed his family.

"Do you ask me why?" Feng Luo looked at Snowy coldly.

"She took all the warmth I deserve! She robbed me of my praise! She gets everything that I want!" Feng Luo yelled so hard that vein appeared on his neck: "Who asked her to be so talented? What is made everybody love her? Why is she their real child and not me?!"

"I only give her a taste of my grievance; am I asking too much?" He was grinning madly.

"Now, choose! Don't waste my time. I am a busy person. I've got a ton of work waiting for me as a new patriarch." Feng Luo said coldly.

"Feng Luo, don't you force my hand! I'll still let you alive and only cripple your cultivation if you stop this farce now!" Feng Xue glared fiercely at Feng Luo; if people can die from a glare, Feng Luo had been already dead for a thousand times.

"What a big mouth! Do you even realize your situation? You're like a fish in a chopping board!" sneered Feng Luo.

"Little Luo… please… don't do this…" Madam Feng plead to Feng Luo, she started chewing on his lower lip, and her eyes welled up with tears.

"Don't worry, Aunty, I'll take care of you in Uncle Xuan's place. I'll guarantee your safety, so please just stay there and wait obediently." Feng Luo moved closer to Madam Feng and caressed her hair. Lust in his eyes couldn't be hidden.

"Don't you dare to touch my mother!" She rushed toward Madam Feng and Feng Luo, leaving Snowy behind.

Bam!

"Urrghh…. Aargh..!!"

Before she could approach them, a heavy pressure pushed her body down, make her body collapse on the ground. A pressure exuded by several golden core cultivators was too much for her to take in.

 

43