39. Slapping Frenzy
602 0 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Snowy and Feng Xue continued discussing their next plan ignoring the leader; they basically treated him like a fly. The other cultivators were shocked by their attitude. They didn't know why the ladies had blatantly ignored the youths, but they realized that these girls were not simple.

The youngest cultivator was the only one who wasn't aware of the strangeness of the situation, or perhaps he was blinded by his feeling and wanted to impress Feng Xue.

"These are my cousin, sir. They are very sheltered since they were young and had only recently been allowed to go outside to gain experience, so they are still not used to interact with other people. Please don't be offended by their rudeness," said the youngest cultivator to defend Feng Xue and Snowy.

The older cultivators can only smile wryly when they saw him stepping forward and confronting the Heavenly Blood Sect's disciples. Even if he bravely shielded them, it won't result in anything good. They might give him a word of gratitude but nothing more than that. What was more pitiful than a toad trying to eat a swan?

"Shut up! I don't talk to you!" the leader shouted at him and then looked at Snowy and Feng Xue, "Girls, quick answer me or don't blame me for being ruthless!"

The youngest cultivator wanted to argue back but was held back by the middle-aged man. He looked at the middle-aged man with a questioning gaze, but the middle-aged man only shook his head and made a hand gesture telling him to wait and see.

Annoyed by the leader's pompous attitude, Feng Xue finally replied with a taunting voice, "What if I don't want to answer?"

The atmosphere immediately became tense. It feels like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. Yet, most of the restaurant's customers were also excited; they were expecting a good show.

"Good, good, good, quite brazen, aren't you? I always like to break a girl like you," the leader smirked, and an evil smile appeared on his face.

"Idiot," sneered Feng Xue.

"What do you say?!" The leader's face turned grim and roared at Feng Xue. Then, he swung his hand trying to slap Feng Xue.

PAH!

"You..!!!"

Unexpectedly, the one who got slapped was the leader instead. Everybody could see a red hand mark plastered on his face, but no one saw it coming.

"Don't you dare to touch her!"

A cold voice came out from Snowy's mouth caused the spectator's body to shudder.

"You! How dare you hit me! Don't you know how I am?!"

"The young master who got slapped?"

"You...! let's see for how long you'll be able to act cocky when I get my hand on you!!"

PAH!

He got slapped once again.

"You demoness...!!"

PAH!

He got another slap.

"Stoop...!"

PAH!

"Staahp... Pweassee..."

PAH! PAH! PAH!

"...."

"...."

All spectators gulped when they saw how ruthless Snowy was. They stare at the leader, whose faces turned black and blue and swelling like a pig, with a gaze filled with joy, pity, and mockery.

"Do your face hurt?" asked Snowy in a flat tone.

"Aahh..."

This was the first in his life that he felt so humiliated. Back in his sect, he was a promising youth with a bright future ahead and thus he was also groomed by the sect. Everybody had to bow and act politely when they saw him or fawned for his favor. Yet, here a mere woman dared to beat him making him into a joke.

The leader couldn't contain his anger anymore. He charged madly sending a punch at Snowy.

Boom!

Before the punch could hit her, Snowy swung her hand and unleashed another backhand slap. The slap's angle, power, and speed were so precise that he was sent flying effortlessly.

All spectators were gasping, stupefied by the sight of such a magnificent slap. If there was a Slap Dao, Snowy's technique might have already nearing perfection.

Feng Xue was even clapping and gave her an approving nod.

His fellow sect's disciples initially wanted to help their leader, but they thought something was really fishy before they took action.

How could a mortal girl send a Qi Transformation cultivator flying only with a slap? Are mortal girls nowadays was that powerful? No! Definitely impossible!

Their face turn pale when they realized that they might hit an iron board today! They might unknowingly offend a hidden expert!

At this time, the leader also aware that they were in a bad position. However, the excruciating pain he felt and the fact that he got slapped twice but unable to retaliate made him felt indignant. He finally lost his mind, howling and pointing his finger at her, "Yhooouu...!!!"

"What? Are your face still hurting?"

"Die!!"

He burned his blood energy and life force and channeled it to his fist in his final attempt to kill Snowy.

Whoosh!

He blitzed at Snowy like crazy. His speed frightened even the strongest cultivators in the room. Feng Xue also felt alarmed by his attack.

Boom! Boom!

His move was indeed formidable, but it wasn't enough to change the result. Snowy's backhand slap was already at a different level. His extreme speed was the final ingredient for his demise as the slap's power was multiplied by his momentum.

His body got wrecked when he once again sent flying and hit the wall. His teeth were broken, and his nose bend. His face was barely recognizable.

"That's slap is simply inhuman," one cultivator said, clicking his tongue.

"Is that slap some kind of heaven-grade technique? How can it produce such destructive power?" another cultivator baffled by the bizarre sight.

"No, it's not. I don't sense any Qi imbued on that slap. That must be because the timing was perfect," an expert commented and then shook his head, even he wasn't satisfied by his own explanation.

His fellow disciple finally sensed the looming danger and scared out of their mind. If even their leader was beaten like a dog, what could they do? The only option left for them was quickly tugging their tail between their feet and begging her to spare their life.

"We have an eye but failed to recognize Mt. Tai. Please be magnanimous and show us your leniency, Senior!"

They quickly prostrate in front of Snowy, begging for forgiveness. They didn't mind calling a frail and weak-looking girl "senior" if it means they can guarantee their safety.

Other cultivators only laughed mockingly at them, believing that they reaped what they saw. They were coming with an arrogant and overbearing attitude, but now, they were only left with pitiful and shameful appearances. Life was truly unpredictable.

"Go! Don't you dare to trouble us again, or don't blame me for being ruthless!"

Snowy waved her hand and threw back their words at them.

They finally breathed a sigh of relief and carried their leader to the exit door.

"Wait!" Their body jolted when they heard another voice stopping them.

'My little ancestor don't you say that you will let us leave! don't tell me you want to change your mind?!' they screamed inwardly.

"Don't forget to pay your bill and include our meal in it too~," said Feng Xue, grinning.

"Yes, yes," They nodded vigorously like a pecking chicken and then throw a bag of money on the table. After that, they quickly escaped the restaurant with their half-dead leader.

"You're too soft. You need to cut the grass from the root to avoid future trouble," Feng Xue shook her head disagreed with Snowy's decision.

"It's okay. Let them come, we just need to beat them once again," said Snowy casually.

She actually didn't care that much about them as she only threatened them to protect Feng Xue. If they dared to seek more trouble, it was only them asking to be Snowy's free slapping practice dummies.

 

33