Chapter 11: Dealing With A Demon (18+)
1k 6 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By the time the demonic abductress and I made it into the room I was going to be sleeping in for the foreseeable future, her legs were wrapped around my body and she had kissed my neck several times. Her warm lips left red, smoldering lipstick marks on my neck and I quickly began to feel aroused by her aggressive attention. With but a thought and a surge of will I cast a spell on the room that soundproofed it so that no sounds would come in or out of the room, aside from ones I heard and allowed in or out. 

The room I had reserved was nothing special, just a nice, little room with a cabinet for clothes, a desk for writing, a bit of room to walk around in, and a surprisingly soft bed. I walked towards the bed, easily carrying Riezel, and as I did, I made eye contact with an almost invisible and most welcome guest. Riezel was a powerful, skilled, seductive demoness but she wasn't the only one with tricks up her sleeve. 

When I made it to the bed I sat on it and wrapped my arms around Riezel. She and I were both still fully clothed at this point, but that wouldn't stay the case for long. Riezel stopped kissing my neck for a moment to begin to unzip my shirt, not using her mouth but instead opting to use her hands to do it more quickly. When my shirt was unzipped, she flung it aside and admired my chiseled chest. 

"So muscular... I love big, strong warrior types." She cooed, lust visible in her gaze. While she stared at me, I wordlessly activated my "Destruction" power and targeted her shirt and bra. She was about to begin to kiss me again when she felt her clothing beginning to thin, and when she looked down to check her clothing she was astonished to watch her clothes begin to disappear. Her eyes widened in shock before I spoke. 

"Don't worry about those clothes. I'll get you any sort of clothing you want after tonight." I whispered, confidently. She looked up at me and for the first time, there was confusion and uncertainty in her eyes. 

"You knew I could use magic Riezel..." I told her, while silently asking the surprise guest in the room to begin to approach the two of us. The demoness's eyes widened when she heard me say her real name, and I smirked at her while increasing her lust through my "Pheromones" power.

One of my hands snaked forward and gently grabbed one of the succubus's breasts. Her skin was incredibly soft and my fingers practically sank into her breast. She relaxed at my touch, and I felt her nipple begin to harden against the palm of my hand. 

"That's it... Just relax." I whispered, soothingly. Riezel heard my voice, and I whispered my words directly into her brain as I realized her biggest weakness. 

Riezel was an experienced succubus but she wasn't experienced when it came to dealing with men who could fight back. The sort of people who could most easily resist a succubus's charms were the sort who used succubi as their servants. And if a grand adonis wanted it, that could include one of us. Our powers were on a scale far superior to those of a succubus, and so she was weak to what I was doing.

Beyond the simple difference in scale between our two species, there was another gap between us as well. I possessed all of the powers possessed by a grand adonis right out the bat, which meant that I could do a number of things to her that even the grand difference between our experience couldn't allow her to overcome. 

Riezel's experience was no joke. She was a centuries-old succubus, she had had thousands of lovers in the past, but not one of them was a grand adonis. I intended to take her to heights she never imagined. 

I pulled the creature up to my lap and tilted her face to face me before giving her a single, soft kiss. She moaned into the kiss, before opening her mouth so that her tongue could aggressively wrestle with mine. I welcomed her demonic invasion with a smile. As we began to orally play with each other, she was further hit by various pheromones, and I chuckled as they began to more directly hit the pleasure centers of her brain, now fully inside of her.


The sexual powers and innate sexual skill possessed by even the most average grand adonis generally, and by me specifically, were considerable. Grand adonises were fully capable of sexually satisfying houris, apsaras, baldras, succubi, and goddesses of love and sexuality, through normal sex without using our powers. 

Our bodies were made of sexual energy, it was a part of the sparks of divinity nestled within our souls. We breathed sexuality and pleasure. On a far more essential level than succubi, we were creatures of sexuality, lust, and pleasure. As I kissed Riezel I felt it. As a demoness, she was a creature whose very soul was touched by cruelty and evil, and she could overcome that if she really wanted to, but those things prevented her from fully being a creature of lust and sexuality. I was not so held back. 

I was going to make Riezel my servant. I wasn't going to abuse her or treat her cruelly, but I would make the most out of the fact that she was summoned and sent to charm me so that I'd join the academy. I'd make her my servant and in doing so unlock some of the final powers currently hidden away within the depths of my soul.


I smiled as the succubus moaned into my lips. Her mind was reeling thanks to my pheromones directly playing with the pleasure centers of her brain. I pulled away from the succubus and there was a confident smirk on my face.

"And now I can begin to have some real fun with you..." I whispered, while gesturing at the third person in the room and motioning for her to reveal herself. She ceased hiding and eagerly jumped onto the bed, fully naked and blushing. 

The third person in the room was the materialized spirit of the inn. Her chosen form was that of a beautiful blonde woman, one who looked perhaps nineteen years old. I had already seduced her, having had fun with the spirit while waiting for the day to end. I had spent several hours with her, and she was eager to aid me in defending myself against this demonic stranger. 

The succubus gazed at the small blonde woman, her eyes filling equally with lust and with confusion. I wordlessly used my pheromones to make her heart beat faster as she stared at the tiny blonde woman. As her heartbeat quickened I watched her confusion turn more fully into lustful fascination. I pulled the inn's spirit into my arms and she sighed gently in my arms. The succubus got on her knees and began a catlike crawl to the spirit, stopping right in front of her and gazing at her naked body. 

The petite blonde spirit was quite pretty and I knew that she'd make a fun way for me to play with the succubus. I began to kiss the spirit's hair, and she relaxed in my arms. The succubus saw this, and immediately pounced on the spirit, eagerly wrapping her mouth around the spirit's pert nipples and launching a concentrated oral assault on them. I listened to the spirit's quiet moans for a few moments before wordlessly teleporting behind the succubus, now fully naked. 

The succubus was busy enjoying the taste of the spirit's nipples and on her knees as she was she was wide open. Her hell-hole was spread open and I studied it for a moment, admiring the portal I fully planned to launch my own invasion of in a manner similar to how she had invaded my mouth earlier. 

I used telekinesis on my future servant and lifted her legs so that she was floating in mid-air while she continued to prey on the inn's spirit. I moved forward and began to curiously and playfully tease the succubus. I used my tongue to trace shapes on and around her most sensitive areas, which caught her off guard so much so that for a moment she was frozen in the throes of ecstasy. She tasted sweet, and I allowed myself a moment to eagerly taste her, enjoying how wet she was. She was soaked and I fully intended to take my time with her.


One of the perks of not needing sleep was that I could fully enjoy moments like this. I took my time fully exploring the succubus. I eagerly kissed and invaded both of her portals to Hell, causing her to writhe in delight, even while she began to change up how she showed the inn's spirit affection. 

At one point the succubus went lower than the spirit's breasts, beginning to launch an invasion of the spirit's slick entrance. I heard both of them moan with delight, while I invaded the demoness's hot, lower hole. Succubi did not deal with food the same way mortals did so I had fun and energetically threw myself into my invasion of the succubus's lower plane. 

I kept up my assault for over half an hour, exploring every nook and cranny of the succubus's hole. By the time I was done there I had brought her to numerous messy orgasms, each of which soaked my bed in abyssal, sexual fluids. When I was satisfied orally I chuckled and reared up on the bed so that I was fully exposed. 

The final weapon I intended to use to defeat the demoness and claim her for myself was ready. She was busy gorging herself on the fluids of the spirit, who was also in the throes of her third orgasm since the demoness began greedily playing with her. I studied her for a moment, before positioning myself exactly where I wanted to be. When I was ready, I moved forward and felt myself become one with the demoness.


Riezel had felt pleasure before. She was a succubus, feeling and causing pleasure were parts of her. She had even orgasmed before, real, messy, intense orgasms. But she had never had sex with a higher being.

The demoness was no innocent lady. She had had sex with pit fiends, with incubi, with dragons, with eldritch terrors, and other nightmares. She had felt a lot of things during those encounters, but she hadn't felt bliss. The instant Raul's rod slid into her, her walls wrapped around it and desperately began trying to milk the ecstasy-inducing instrument, held back solely by the fact that she was magicked into this inferior human form.  

Her lower lips were fully supernatural weapons of sex and death. They were capable of milking a mortal man, even beastly ones like minotaurs and satyrs, to the brink of death in moments, but they and she weren't used to feeling something inside of them that warmed them up and filled them with supernatural pleasure. Riezel began to inarticulately moan as Raul began to slowly, blissfully withdraw his regal rod from inside of her depths. When he was fully out of her, he glanced down and saw his member covered in his servant's slick fluids and chuckled.

He grabbed the demoness's hips and slid back inside of her, going deeper this time, and turning her moans into screeches of pained pleasure. She didn't mind though, she was already addicted to the bliss he made her feel. She felt so much pleasure as he went deep inside of her that she couldn't focus on the magic that made her look human. She cried out in bliss as the magic came undone and her true form was revealed.


My eyes were on the succubus's naked back when her magic came undone as she cried out in pleasure from me thrusting into her. I watched her skin color changed from the natural, for humans anyway, pale color it had been before into a supernatural shade of light blue. I grinned at her, already fully aware that she was mine. However, it wasn't just her skin color that was changing. 

Large, batlike red wings emerged from her shoulders and horns emerged from her head. She was beautiful, in a fully inhuman sort of way. If anything I felt more attracted to her natural form than her magicked one. And fortunately for me, it wasn't just her exterior that was changing.

I was balls deep inside of the succubus, and I was large enough that I easily felt her cervix kiss the tip of my length. I also felt her chambers changing around me. Before now her depths felt like a human's would have, albeit far more pleasurable than any human's depths could ever be but now I felt her walls changing around me. I felt them vibrating around my member and beginning to kiss and milk me, attempting to convince me to paint her chambers with my essence.

I hissed in pleasure as I worked to resist her infernal charms, as every centimeter of my rod was suddenly massaged by her inhuman interior. I bit my lips and managed to steel my will to resist her, for now, but in her own way, the succubus was now fully on the attack. I moaned in delight, my own moans intermingling with hers and making it sound as if we were singing in ecstasy together. 

My first orgasm for the night happened several minutes after I caused the succubus to lose focus on her spell. Even as resistant as I was to her charms, I was a man and she was a woman, so eventually after many minutes of "convincing", I was coaxed into painting her walls white with my essence.

When I released inside of her, a torrent of my energy poured into her, stimulating her, and causing her to climax around me as well. I felt myself twitching deep inside of her as her walls began to tighten and squeeze me, reducing the space between the two of us even further. 

I squeezed her hips as I climaxed, my eruption lasting several moments, and she moaned, blissfully, into the inn's spirit's entrance, causing our companion to experience bliss as well. My essence also had an effect on her, and as it spilled out of me and into her I noticed her curves growing in size and her skin and hair taking on a beautiful glow, which made me laugh.

That was one of the effects of my "nectar" as the system had called it earlier. My essence was a beautifying substance, as well as an empowering, nutritious one. It actually had a number of effects, and was so potent that it could be used to feed a creature like a vampire and grant them immunity to some of their weaknesses. Not to mention that it was capable of inducing loyalty, which was the effect I had been banking on for this encounter, before actually meeting Riezel and seeing how easy she was to deal with.

It was only at this moment that I noticed that the text box in the corner of my mind's eye had changed. I read it and grinned, excited to see it.

[You and a fully living, independent partner have achieved mutual satisfaction. Would you like to activate "Empowerment"? As a reminder, "Empowerment" allows you to significantly empower fully living, independent creatures who have bonded with you through sex. As this is the first time you and Riezel have had sex, the empowerment she would receive if you said yes would be extremely significant, fully boosting all of her abilities and cementing her loyalty to you. The effects will not be apparent until the two of you stop having sex.]

I didn't hesitate and I informed the system that I wanted to activate "Empowerment". This particular power was one of the big reasons why grand adonises were so desired by factions throughout the omniverse. This ability was fully unique to us, not even grand venuses could do something analogous to it. And since making a harem was evidently the best way for me to grow in power, I intended to use this power often. That said, neither Riezel nor I were finished.

The succubus's walls continued to squeeze and suck on my length, and when I was done orgasming I was only still for a moment before I began to thrust in and out of my new servant again. I intended to ravage her all night long.


I would spend the remainder of the night thoroughly dealing with the succubus. Neither of us were weak creatures, nor did we need sleep, so I went all out. During that time I also used my potent telepathy to force Respen to break the contract, before draining him and his companions of the memory of the infernal ritual which brought Riezel here in the first place. Doing so ensured that Riezel was now fully my companion. 

Throughout the night she and I would make each other climax numerous times, fully familiarizing ourselves with each other's bodies and when the sun began to rise I looked at my exhausted companion and chuckled. I slowly pulled myself out of her, and as I did I bent down and kissed her cheek. 

She moaned as I separated us, and gazed up at me with love and lust mixing in her eyes. I could feel the intensity of the bond we had just established, and I knew that in time I was going to form bonds even more intense than this, with women stronger than Riezel. And while that was true, as I pulled out of her the demoness began to undergo the promised changes brought on by my usage of "Empowerment". I watched, in awe, as my newest and first true companion began to become significantly more powerful and beautiful.

First member of the harem and it's a succubus. Nice! Also, in case anyone wants to try and "Hey, succubi are demons not devils! They'd be in the Abyss, not the Nine Hells," nerd lawyer this, succubi have been devils in the past (4th edition D&D has them as devils and in the Nine Hells) and in this setting Hell houses both demons and devils.

12