Chapter 30: Vampires (18+)
450 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside of the currently time-locked dungeon known as the Emerald Cavern, three potent beings were currently empowering each other and themselves. One of them, the sole grand adonis present, was radiating power in the form of a vast red aura that radiated out of him and covered every centimeter of the place in a red hue. 

Raul was taller than he had ever been standing close to four meters tall and his dark red skin gave him an appearance indicative of his nature as a potent archdemon. He towered over the two women and was far more intimidating to look at than they were, even if the two of them were considerably more dangerous than he was. 

Raul, as a grand incubus, was an archdemon of lust, and thus was a member of a species that was reputed to be among the least violent kinds of archdemon in existence, alongside archdemons of sloth. He radiated an aura of almost maddening lust, the kind that could transform even the most chaste mortals, as well as lesser immortals, into uninhibited hedonists if they had been exposed to it. This fact, coupled with Raul's natural tendencies towards non-violence only amplified how comparatively undangerous he was compared to many of the women he had taken to bed. 

Lilith was a grand succubus, a potent archdemon of lust in her own right. Hui Yui was a vampire queen, an immensely powerful vampire with an array of powers beyond the norm for vampires. Both of them were supercharged by the array of bolstering powers possessed by the grand adonis in front of them, but despite that, at the moment not one of the trio of creatures posed a threat to anyone. 

The two creatures gazed at their shared lover with awe and lust visible in their eyes. They both felt the intensity of his power surging through them, enhancing their physiques and boosting their powers. His essence was permanently modifying their abilities, not just sustaining and nourishing them but also enhancing their abilities and increasing their overall strength. They felt it, him, coursing through their veins, and they felt the afterglow of the orgasms their lover had brought them with his inhuman anatomy. 

Even Raul himself was feeling the afterglow of the intense sexual encounter he had had with the women. His body and soul were now permanently altered, suffused with the potent energies of the kinds of creatures he had just bedded: demons and vampires. Beyond that their powers and his mixing, combined with the boost he had just received from the two of them had also awakened more of his power.

Grand adonises were a very distinctive type of god. They earned power through a number of methods tied to sex and Raul was feeling more of those methods awaken within him, including one particular method that he had first learned existed thanks to Zaria's father. Raul had just earned the ability to gain power through the act of having descendants, and that instilled within him a powerful urge to have children. His new mates could sense it, even though they couldn't sense the actual specifics of his urges. 

He had also just earned a power that granted him power if he had sex with attractive people and it considered their power as part of their attractiveness, and it applied retroactively as well. So far his mates had included a succubus and an array of beautiful spirits, as well as the two deity-level women he had just had sex with so he was in the process of gaining a considerable amount of power. 

A gentle blue aura surrounded him as his body adjusted to the potent new powers that were now a part of him.


"So I suppose I ought to explain what we did. It seems that Lilith... did not." Hui Yui told me, sounding rather exasperated. 

I could sense the lifeforce of my mates expanding and becoming more solidly powerful thanks to the immense power that I had transferred from myself to them. I had no doubt that they could feel the reverse since many of their own abilities were now integrating themselves into my soul. I felt the raw physical power of vampires, coupled with the infernal abilities of a fiendish grand incubus infusing and corrupting my soul. It wasn't a bad feeling, if anything it was the opposite. 

"You are becoming a mulo. Mulos are a specific type of vampire, an incredibly rare one, who has an almost elemental connection to life. As a mulo you can feed other vampires, but also you can have children that are pure vampires which is a trait that is exclusive to mulos and brides, the female equivalent of mulos." Hui Yui explained, gently. 

"Your sexual fluids and blood are incredibly nourishing to vampires. So much so that you can feed vampires endlessly. If you feed a vampire they are sated for a month, though I can already tell that your sexual fluids, in particular, would be... especially pleasure-inducing would which have other effects on those whom you feed or otherwise receive your sexual fluids." Hui Yui informed me, referring to the fact that my sexual fluids were addictive. I turned to face Lilith and smiled before using telekinesis to bring her close to me. 

 I had received a number of boosts to my powers. Thanks to my hyper-intelligence I was nearly absolutely self-aware, including of my powers. I was aware of the boosts to the potency of my aura, and the fact that I was radiating one that induced love and lust. I wrapped my arms around the demoness and lifted her off of the ground to pull her into a warm kiss, causing Hui Yui to begin to blush at the suddenness of my actions toward her companion. Lilith wrapped her legs around me and began to kiss me back, her lips warm against mine and her tongue eagerly sliding into my mouth. 

I felt Lilith's nipples harden as she pressed her body against mine, and my member stiffened before I gently positioned my companion in an exact way so that I could slide into her without breaking our kiss. I moaned into the kiss when I felt Lilith's pussy welcome me and coax me deeper and deeper inside of her until I brushed up against her cervix. Her walls were warm, slick, and began to milk me which I responded to by thrusting in and out of her eagerly. Beside us, Hui Yui began to giggle even as she jealously watched her friend getting fucked by me. After a few moments I felt her trying to regain her focus and continue to speak. 

"As you can no doubt feel, one of the consequences of the transformation is that your sexual desires are increased. That is mostly as a result of you becoming a grand incubus, but I'd be lying if I said you becoming a mulo had nothing to do with it. You may even feel a much stronger urge to actually breed and reproduce because of your newfound powers..." Hui Yui informed me, even as I slyly sent some of my tails around her. Her voice trailed off when she saw the tails around her, since she was familiar with the unholy pleasures they could induce. 

At the moment they were normal tails ending in stingers but I could change that with just a thought. Two of them gently explored Hui Yui's pale, long legs, touching her gently and leisurely, while a few others explored her arms, her chest, and one even hovered near her nose. She could smell the unholy venom that filled and dripped from the stingers, which I knew was an aphrodisiac that painlessly made someone more sensitive to pleasure. Even the smell of the venom had an effect on her, making her almost drool and causing her nipples to fully harden, due to the supernatural pleasure I had made her feel earlier.

Some of my tails also explored Lilith's body. They wrapped around her breasts and squeezed them, causing her to moan out in delight as we continued to kiss each other. I continued to have rough sex with her, pounding her supernatural pussy even as her tongue made its home in my mouth, eagerly playing with my own. 

"Normally as a mulo you'd be on the weaker end of the spectrum of vampiric strength and... Uhh, durability. That said, due to your nature as a divinity, the first divinity I know of who'd let themselves become a mulo, it appears that you have the traits of a vampiric lord or maybe even a hitherto unheard of deity of vampires. If so, then you'd in all likelihood have just gained powers over undeath and necromancy themselves which would be both wonderful and incredibly concerning." Hui Yui explained while being teased by my tails.


We'd spend the next "hour" with time frozen and with my companions explaining the true natures of the powers they had just filled me with. The two of them quietly considered their bestowal of power upon me a worthy reward for saving their lives and freeing them from this dungeon, especially after learning about me. I gave them a few minor versions of my own abilities and clothed them in robes and armor befitting nobility, as well as restored my own clothes, and then they finally undid the divine power they had used to freeze time, a power I intended to make my own someday. 

When time unfroze all of my companions, including the cow-girl spirit of the dungeon's first floor looked at me in awe. My divine attractiveness increased as I increased in power and was now at the point where if I wasn't conscious of how much allure I radiated then people could be stunned just by gazing at me. I felt their eyes on me, lust, admiration, and love radiating out of all of them, even my newfound allies, as the textboxes in my mind's eye changed and confirmed one of Hui Yui's theories. 

[Alert: You have gained influence over the subdomain of necromancy, which includes power over undeath and the undead. You are currently a lesser deity, which means your power over the undead isn't absolute but it is still unbelievably powerful. As a god of undeath, you can alter and modify undead beings as well as bestow power or take it away from necromancers, mediums, and others who interact with the undead.]

[You can also call upon ghosts and other incorporeal undead to aid you in a number of ways, in addition to having the uniquely divine ability to create corporeal undead from raw magical and divine energy, even if no corpses are present to turn into undead beings. This dungeon and your current situation present you with a number of opportunities to test out your newly gained abilities.]

I chuckled as I read through my newly gained abilities and made my way over to the edge of the chamber. Even as I did I felt the dungeon begin to react to its loss of control over the first floor, my sensitive mind picking up the faint telepathic "noise" of the dungeon's fury. I sensed that in a short while it was going to be hurling its full weight at us, and I rose my hand even as I approached the door that led to the stairwell that led deeper into the dungeon.

"Everyone! The time has come to ready ourselves. The dungeon is not pleased that we have succeeded in taming the first floor. We need to get ready for its onslaught." I warned, snapping my allies out of their stunned, awed state. None of them commented on the fact that I was taller now, but that would have been the only difference they saw since while I was listening to Lilith and Hui Yui I returned to my previous, non-demonic form.

I began to radiate a new form of magical energy, necromantic energy, which seeped into the floor beneath me. As it did the floor at my feet began to shake, and I felt the bones of both adventurers and bosses that had perished in this room beginning to awaken and slowly begin to heed my call. I was thankful for my hyper-intelligence as in this moment it was what allowed me to instinctual use my powers. Behind me several guards began to dash towards me, ready to perform the function they had come here to fulfill.  

Off in the distance I could hear monsters beginning to make it towards the stairs that would lead to the door that separated us from the inhabitants of the second floor of the Emerald Cavern. I chuckled, as at the same time as the fastest monsters were beginning to make it to the stairwell, the very first undead adventurers and minotaurs were beginning to burst through the floor beneath me, shocking my allies long enough that I sighed and shouted at them.

"These creatures are our friends! They are fellow guardians of this floor!" I roared, filling the guards with awe and excitement and causing them to sprint to me. My other allies, the heroes and succubi that I had recruited also made it to me, standing beside me in front of the large door that we would need to protect from enemy attacks. Even the cow-girl spirit of the dungeon's first floor made it to me and awaited instructions. 

"Here comes our first real test..." I muttered, a smile on my face as I prepared myself for the hecticness to come. I immediately began to feed the cow-girl spirit magical energy, and readied my next instruction for her. 

With the particular nature of Raul's tails we're beginning to see some fully original stuff I'm mixing into the works of Troy which is nice. Also, the return of domains and subdomains! We aren't doing what we do in A Solitary God with things like quests and lists of powers, this is far more organic than that.

5