Chapter 29: Feeding (18+)
660 10 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The semi-final room of the first floor of the Emerald Cavern was currently home to three divine beings. The first, Raul Mondragon, was a native of this world. He was a full deity, a being of love, passion, and pleasure. 

The second divine being in the room was Lilith. She was a succubus who was so powerful she could affect deities with her abilities. She was a potent being, the one closest to Raul in terms of power. She was a beautiful being with dark red skin and pure white eyes. At the moment she was kissing her savior, her raw sexuality and innate prowess as far as lust goes allowing her to powerfully affect even a grand adonis. 

The third divine being in the strange chamber was Hui Yui. She was a vampire, one who was immune to the traditional weaknesses that plagued the vampires of Earth. In addition to her immunities, she was a potent force herself, one capable of manipulating the very element of fire as easily as she could utilize the various powers wielded by vampires. And at the moment she was on her knees in front of the man who had saved her and her friend from an ignoble fate.


Lilith's lips were warm and soft on mine. I felt her infernal power as readily as I felt her lips and it felt good. It was as if my very soul were being inflamed, were somehow being heated up by her connection to whichever layer of Hell she called home. All the while Hui Yui's impatient hands were steadily stripping away the armor that stood between her and what I was able to intuit was somehow a source of food for her, despite the fact that the system was not evidently able to work at the moment. 

Lilith's words replayed in my mind, including her remark about me becoming an incubus but honestly, that wasn't something I was opposed to. She stopped kissing me for a moment and gazed at me with a soft smile on her lips. 

"I'm grateful you aren't opposed to becoming an incubus. It makes my job easier. It also explains why Hui Yui and I were sent here of all places." She whispered while I gazed at her lips. She had the fullest lips I've ever seen, and a long, dark tongue. This time I was the one that kissed her, wanting to feel her lips on mine again. She moaned blissfully into the kiss and giggled against me when my tongue slid into her mouth and began to wrestle with hers. 

"An incubus huh? Yeah... I can see why you'd like him." Hui Yui whispered, right as she finally succeeded in laying her eyes on my member. I felt her gaze and it made me feel warm and hazy-headed, even as I felt myself hardening. 

"I'm so... thirsty." She whispered, her voice becoming softer as she continued to gaze at my length. Lilith laughed softly as my pheromones fully hit the vampire who was on her knees in front of me. I connected my mind, Hui Yui's mind, and Lilith's mind, to facilitate communication and the second I did I began to hear Lilith.

"Don't mind her. Your natural abilities that relate to lust and pleasure are being momentarily supercharged thanks to the fact that you are already transforming into a grand incubus. And the instant that Hui Yui touches you you will begin to transform into a mulo, a powerful vampire that is as connected to life as lesser vampires are to death." She mentally whispered, before placing her hands on my chest and causing the rest of my armor to melt away, burned to cinders thanks to her command of hellfire. 

I stopped kissing her and sighed in pleasure as the faintest embers of her hellfire touched my chest. I was now as naked as my companions were, and when Lilith next brought my lips to hers I felt something within me change.


As Lilith began to kiss her mate again, the corruptive power that poured out of her and into him whenever the two of them were kissing caused the first significant change to occur to the new demon. Raul's skin began to emanate fire, the corrupted fires of Hell. This also caused him to gain an aura of heat and fire which immediately took effect. 

Hui Yui and Lilith both felt the wicked heat that Raul now began to radiate and it amplified their innate desire for him. Hui Yui reacted to it by eagerly throwing her open mouth on the fully erect member of the now demonic deity, and in doing so the energy she radiated began to mix with Lilith's energy and Raul's own energy. 

Raul's soul took in the energies of both of the women who were playing with him and greedily mixed those disparate energies into something altogether new. It then took in that new energy, purified, amplified energies, and was on full display as Raul's physical form changed before the very eyes of Lilith and her longtime friend. 

The deity before them, who had eagerly accepted them, began to grow more muscular and taller, as his skin turned a dark shade of red, almost exactly matching that of Lilith. Grandiose horns began to jut from his head, and three pairs of wings began to painfully tear their way out of his skin and jut from his back. One pair of wings were batlike, the next pair were feathered, and the final pair were made of sinister, sinful hellfire. 

Raul also grew strange, unnatural kinds of appendages unique only to kitsunes and some especially powerful demons or devils. Multiple, thick tails began to sprout from his lower back. Each of them was dense things that ended in a powerful-looking stinger, but with a thought, they shifted and the stingers opened up and revealed something that the women in Raul's presence found strangely sexy. Each of the tails that opened up revealed a thick cock.


My body was changing. I felt the almost crown-like arrangement of horns that jutted from my forehead, and the wings that were now fully visible and casting a strange shadow on my companions. I even felt my tails, and the new penises I now possessed. 

The tails were fully under my control, and as I kissed Lilith I practiced moving the tails. I quickly mastered controlling them, thanks to my innate grace and intelligence. I moaned as Hui Yui continued to savor and tease my, now main, member with her mouth and tongue. One of my tail-cocks snaked its way behind her and another of my tails began to coil around the young vampire, arousing her by wrapping around her and teasing her erogenous zones. 

Lilith backed away from me for a moment to more fully admire me and thus her handiwork. When she did she began to blush as she took in the strange sight of me. I gazed at her, and multiple of my tails all moved in close to her at once, offering her a diversity of members to play with. I kept my eyes locked on Lilith, even as my hands went down and grabbed Hui Yui's head and I began to thrust myself down her throat. 

"I see that becoming a grand incubus has had quite the... effect on you." Lilith whispered, even as my main member began to noticeably grow in length inside of the throat of the vampire who was currently sucking me off. The vampire began to moan in pleasure, drool and precum mixing together and leaking from her mouth, and her own slick juices beginning to drip out of her lower lips, which I responded too by filling her other mouth with one of my tail-members. I shivered and hissed in sinful pleasure as I felt the tight walls of the vampire begin to kiss and tease my secondary length. 

"I am a god of sex and sexuality, and I never imagined this..." I uttered, my face slack with pleasure as I enjoyed filling the vampire who was using me for sustenance with my lengths. Lilith laughed, the sound soft and gentle, and gazed at me lustfully. 

"By being chosen by me, and touching me, I have begun the process of dyeing your soul with pleasure and lust. There are lusts and pleasures that can only be tasted by members of various races, such as succubi, incubi, angels, and gods. Now you are on your way to becoming a grand incubus, a provider, and recipient of unholy pleasures." Lilith whispered, even as I felt Hui Yui's energy continue to surge into me and mix with my own power and as her tongue and teeth continued to sensually massage my member. 

"Hui Yui is also dyeing your soul. Though her power is transforming you in other ways. I am making you a grand incubus, and she is making you a mulo, a natural consort for vampires. You will have the ability to breed both them and also female demons and devils and those are incredibly rare powers. When she and I were active in the world we are native to before we came here, there weren't any mulos or grand incubi." Lilith explained as I continued to fuck the face of Hui Yui. 

I felt my skin flickering and for a few moments, I saw my skin be the sort of pure white that Hui Yui's was and I felt my eyes transform into pure scarlet orbs. This caused Lilith to silently stare at me in shock for a few moments. 

"How curious! It looks like... you have multiple forms. I could see that for a few moments your skin had the same hue as Hui Yui's. This must mean that your soul is powerful enough to innately grant you shapeshifting now that all of our powers are mixing inside of you. It's very useful that you seem to have shapeshifting. It means you'll be able to find your more demonic features, as well as take on forms that please you. I wonder what else you can do..." She whispered before I chuckled and turned my gaze to the area just below her stomach. 

My mind was racing with knowledge now that I was adjusting more fully to the powers I had been bestowed. One of them was a fun one that I was wordlessly activated, while I stared at Lilith. I watched as she began to suddenly moan, and as her nipples hardened, while a small puddle suddenly formed from the tiny waterfall of sexual fluids that poured out of her, thanks to the fact that I just made her orgasm. 

She almost fell but my tails, each of which were incredibly strong, caught her before she hit the ground. Impressively my tails were long enough to both catch her and position themselves close to her mouth and her slick set of lower lips. She gazed at them and blushed, and her own dexterous tail appeared next to her face and opened up, revealing a fleshy opening that was an exact match for a pussy. I shivered as I wordlessly commanded one of my tail-members to begin to ram her open, and now drooling tail. 

The addition of a new member that was now involved in our multi-appendage sex was an enthralling feeling. And I wasn't the only person who was feeling it, Lilith herself almost swooned from the sudden rush of unholy pleasure that she was now in the throes of.


The three deific-level beings momentarily lost themselves in pleasure. The tail-members of the newly created archdemon, the so-called "Grand Incubus" known as Raul, began to run amuck as they thrust into the slick entrance of the vampire-queen who was presently orally worshiping the primary penis of the potent being, and the tail of the potent succubus whose powers had empowered her newest lover. 

Raul, desiring to feel more pleasure, thrust his fully erect member as deep into the slick throat of the royalty he was ramming and activated his ability to make people orgasm, even as he plunged his tail-member as deep inside of the vampiric queen as he could. His tail fully invaded her innermost and most sacred chambers, right as the queen began to fully shiver and vibrate, her walls squeezing him and making him feel a truly incredible, mind-blowing amount of pleasure. 

Her slick chambers kissed and sucked on his appendage, even as her tongue began to lovingly and worshipfully rub his balls. He opened his mouth and moaned, even as his other tails began to thrust themselves at and into the vampiric noble. A tail-member slid into her each of her hands, and one slid between her breasts even as another slid into her tight ass, and Raul moaned yet again in pleasure. 

The queen's hands began to eagerly massage both of the members that had slid into them, and she ignobly began to bounce so that her busty chest could massage the member that had slide between her breasts. As she did that her lover began to laugh, gazing at her with a lewd smile on his face. Even her ass began to massage and milk the member inside of it, eager to make her lover explode inside of her pleasurable holes.

"That's it... Tilt my tail-cocks towards your face. That way when I orgasm I cover your face with my seed..." The newly formed vampiric-lord she was responsible for creating whispered. She wordlessly obeyed him, her soul already feeling the effects of having made love to him thanks to the orgasm he had caused within her, while his tail-member was busy railing her. 

Her lover began to feel himself slide towards an orgasm as she continued to lovingly and greedily taste him. She slowly and carefully explored his gigantic member, enthralled by it, as Raul's breath began to hitch and catch thanks to Hui Yui's oral ministrations. That said, Raul was an attentive lover and the attention he paid to Lilith was just as intense. 

Another group of tail-cocks surrounded and began to pleasurably invade the succubus as well. The tails swiftly invaded her chambers, sliding into her slick entrance, her wet ass, and her beautiful mouth, as well as her hands and in between her breasts. Raul experienced his first orgasm right as he finished invading Lilith's beautiful body, his primary penis sending waves of seed and euphoria into the throat of the vampiric queen he was now filling with his seed. 

Raul grunted as he thrust himself as deep inside of his mate as he could, ready to feed the supposedly thirsty vampire. His seed exploded out of him and into his mate, who was gently sucking the seed out of him, her tongue massaging his balls as he pumped her full of life and energy restoring energy. His other penises also began to vibrate, but none of them exploded just yet. 

The trio would have sex for another full hour, thoroughly pleasing each other and using their assorted body parts to make each other climax over and over. By the time that the group was finished and ready to begin doing other things, all three of them had orgasmed at least five times. Both of the women were satisfied by Raul and his tail-members, which he shifted back to their natural forms when he was done using them to fill the holes of both of his mates.

When they all were done, Raul chose to activate his potent empowering abilities and both of his new mates felt their powers and physiques beginning to suddenly surge in might, including his newfound "Tantric infusion" ability, which caused the boost to the powers of his mates to increase based on the intensity of the sex he had with his new lovers. Raul's two mates now radiated power and potency, even as they gazed at their shared lover, love and lust mixing in their stares. 

Raul was radiating greater power than ever before, and eventually, Hui Yui began to talk to her new Mulo. She had a lot of things to tell her mate now that she had made him into something akin to what she was; a powerful vampire noble. 

We're gonna see more sex scenes soon, but this one was occurring while Raul was gaining two full power sets at the same time so this one mixed sexiness with revelations. The next chapter will also probably contain mild sexiness as well, while giving Hui Yui more of a chance to speak to Raul.

5