Chapter 33: Deific Mother (18+)
550 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside of a private bedroom in a quiet castle, a demigoddess sat in the lap of a young, true deity. The demigoddess was feeling the power of the full deity coursing through her, electrifying her senses and altering her body and soul. 

She had just been named the first "Deific Mother" in the deity's harem. That title becoming hers was causing her body to become altered in potent ways that synchronized well with her nature as a burgeoning goddess of fertility, life, and family. Her physiology was transforming, forever marked and changed by the transformative power of the god she had willingly joined. 

As her body and soul were becoming touched by the god's potent power, his lips lightly brushed against her skin. Even the smallest brush of his lips against her body sent ripples of pleasure coursing through her, and he gently, repeatedly kissed her. He began with her cheeks, leisurely and slowly, before beginning to trail down to her lips. Zaria moaned, lustfully, as her "husband's" lips brushed against hers.

After the third time he brushed his lips against hers, she gazed up at him, her eyes meeting his and her heart beginning to melt. As she gazed up at the figure she had quietly begun to truly fall for, her eyes locked onto his, the now ambiently white orbs that truly accentuated his otherworldly allure, she began to shiver. He quietly chuckled, the sound reverberating around the woman in his lap.


Zaria was a surprisingly petite woman. She was about 177 centimeters, and even in my current idle height, I was over 270 centimeters tall. I could easily change my idle height but I liked my current stature, as it allowed me to truly tower over mortals. With my current height, I was a fair deal taller than even Fara, who had been only a bit shorter than me when we had first met.

I liked how small Zaria was in comparison to myself. As she sat in my lap, I felt protective of her. I also felt slightly possessive of her, and after lightly kissing her lips I began to kiss the rest of her face again. I loved kissing her cheeks and her hair, especially while gently altering my kisses to inflict pleasure thanks to one of my more subtle grand incubus abilities. 

As a grand incubus I could do many of the same things that Lilith could do. My innate knowledge of myself filled me with an awareness of the abilities that she and I shared, and it was partially because of them that I knew that I could do things like inflict pleasure on those I could see, or even steal the hearts of those I kissed. Each time I softly kissed even the slightest bit of Zaria, even strands of her hair, I was keenly aware that the emotions she felt towards me intensified. 

That said every time I kissed her I also grew more and more aroused. My mass, thanks in part to my height, was truly enormous and I wanted to impale the petite demigoddess. She could see my "spear" whenever she glanced downwards, and each time she did she began to blush furiously. I sensed her desire increasing, and also heard her body reacting to my proximity, as well as my size. I chuckled when I sensed her beginning to slide towards a state where she could no longer hold back on her desires and I began to furiously and passionately kiss her over and over. 

As I repeatedly kissed her I sensed her beginning to lose herself in the throes of the equally divine and unholy pleasures I could inflict. I smiled when she began to gasp my name, even as she tried to get up so that she could mount me. I grabbed ahold of her and whispered for her to relax, which the starmazon did when she heard my voice. For a moment she was almost back to herself, but there was a smile on her face that indicated that she was lost in both love and lust at the moment.

Her heart and body both radiated the heat of someone lost in the throes of passion. I effortlessly picked up the petite woman and brought her to my bed, while removing my clothes with my mind.


Raul gently placed Zaria on his bed and smiled at her as he revealed his muscular body to the Starmazon. She stared at him, openly admiring his now naked body, unable to look away. 

To be fair to her, as a grand adonis who had been continually growing in strength, his masculinity and attractiveness were slowly inching towards conceptual levels. This meant that he was becoming the sort of being where even gazing at him, especially if he wasn't reining in his powers, could affect someone's soul. As a being with an innate tether to love and pleasure, gazing at him without some sort of protection, so long as he wasn't holding back his power, would have slowly caused anyone to begin to fall in love with him.

He was conscious of the effect that his appearance had on those who were attracted to masculine beings. He relished it, enjoying the knowledge that his beauty was capable of affecting people so thoroughly that their very souls were left altered. This beauty was something he normally restrained, but here he was free to unleash it. What made that worse was his recent transformation into a grand incubus greatly empowered his beauty. As he allowed his true beauty to be beheld for the first time he began to grin at the first of his brides to be embraced by him.

He began to radiate sinister, sinful energy even as his skin took on a divine complexion. His innate beauty, an aspect of his powers as a grand adonis, was forever touched by his status as an extremely powerful demon. As he allowed his full beauty to be on display for the first time in his life, he also radiated an aura of lust and tantric might. Zaria fell in lust with him as she gazed upon his true beauty. 

He gracefully moved and with stunning adroitness pounced so that he was on the bed, and over her. His movement was now hungry, almost predatory, like a hunter stalking a cornered animal. Zaria didn't dislike that, and when she smiled at him Raul placed a single finger on her chest plate. He didn't even move his finger from where he placed it on her clothing, but the armor instantly melted away as Raul manipulated hellfire. 

Zaria was still as the rest of her clothing also faded away, no doubt destroyed by Raul's abilities. When she was naked, underneath him, he smirked at her. There was a predatory glint in Raul's eyes, a hungry look that excited Zaria.


Zaria was a beautiful, bountiful woman. I gazed at her naked body, taking in the treasure on display before me, lustfully. But beyond that, my own supernatural senses began to pick up the faintest signs that she was undergoing her own fully distinct apotheosis. 

Her naked body, fully displayed before me, was a tempting sight and I allowed my hand to playfully slide up her leg, her pale skin looking perfectly kissable. She shivered in delight as she gazed at me, her eyes never leaving my body, though she did alternate between gazing at my face, my chest, or my length. 

I slowly slid my fingers up Zaria's leg and then onto and past her crotch. My fingers danced along her skin, not stopping until I reached her soft, worship-worthy chest. Those of us who were deities of various things with symbolic connotations often had appearances that were tied to our domains and subdomains, and one of the ways that that manifested with her was that her curves were to die for. She had an enormous chest, and child-rearing hips, along with full facial features. 

When my hands were at her breasts, I took a moment to play with them. I gently massaged them, enjoying the sensation of my fingers almost sinking into them. My soft massage elicited pleasurable moans from my mate and her soft voice made me smile. 

As I played with her breasts, I positioned myself properly so that I could enter her. I had long limbs so it was more than easy for me to both tease her and also get into place so that I could slide into her. As I prepared myself to become one with my bride, I realized that thanks to her nature as a fertility deity and her desire to be a mother the instant that I entered her she'd become pregnant with my children. That almost gave me pause. Almost. 

Even as I explored her breasts and delighted in the pleasure we could bring each other I knew that I wanted Zaria to have my children. Thanks to the wide variety of species I "was", I had strong reproductive urges. That, coupled with my ability to become more powerful whenever I had offspring, gave me strong incentives to pursue having many, many children. And I intended to do that. I gazed at my "wife" and smiled.

"I am going to knock you up. To fill you with my essence." I whispered to Zaria, my eyes radiating lust. She smiled softly, the smile of someone in love. 

"Yes... Please... Don't let me spend another moment not carrying your child. Fill me with your seed." She begged me, her eyes gazing deeply into mine. I moved forward and kissed her lips, holding the kiss even as I slid into my wife's most sacred, private place. She moaned in bliss against my kiss, her sweet breath filling her mouth as my tongue invaded her as deftly as my length did. 

She invited all of me deeper into her with aplomb and joy, wrapping her legs around me and telepathically begging for me to never let her go.


The instant that the deity entered his wife some of his deific powers began to activate. And so did some of hers. The very moment he was inside of her, she instantly became pregnant with his child, thanks to her innate nature as a goddess of life, fertility, and prosperity. That was also the moment of her true awakening and rebirth as a full goddess. 

She began to glow moments after her husband took her virginity. She wasn't a mortal woman and her mate wasn't a mortal either, and thus she was spared the pain that often plagued women when they lost their virginities. Instead of feeling pain, she felt only bliss, and her skin began to glow. 

Zaria continued to blissfully moan as her husband impaled her on his member. He began to thrust in and out of her, spreading the bliss she felt from just her most private place to the rest of her body. He filled her with divine warmth and pleasure, and as she began to transform. 

Her mind was filled with knowledge, of herself and other things, as her iteration of the system fully awakened within her. She closed her eyes and her mind's eye began to truly open up for the first time ever. 

On a physical level, Zaria's transformation included her gaining some of the same abilities as Raul. The most notable of these shared abilities was a default, idealized form, which involved her growing over sixty centimeters in one instant and gaining back-length blonde hair. Her face was also perfected, becoming even more beautiful than it was when she had been a mere demigoddess. However, it wasn't on a physical level where her true changes were taking place. 

The most real changes that were surging through her were occurring on a non-physical level. Her soul was radiating power as her mate's power surged through her and filled her every cell with his divine power. For a few moments she radiated the faint red glow of Raul's power, but then that color began to brighten. Raul noticed it as he thrust into her, his eyes widening for the briefest of moments as Zaria began to glow a bright shade of blue light. 

Zaria's features quickly vanished amid the glow she was radiating. As she radiated that raw, potent power, her glow overtook her husband, and covered him in her true divine aura. This had the unexpected effect of forcibly boosting his own power in a significant way: awakening the true nature of his vampiric divinity, which his own iteration of the system informed him of.


[Alert: The potent feedback of triggering Zaria's apotheosis is empowering you as well. Your nature as a mulo is forcibly evolving and allowing you to become a true vampiric overlord; a Sanguinarch. Sanguinarchs are ascendants tethered to "essence" and to the potent, supernatural powers of vampirism. By becoming an ascendant, and especially a Sanguinarch, you are undergoing an explosive apotheosis of your own.]

[As an especially powerful grand adonis who underwent an unheard of solo apotheosis into your powers as a grand adonis your physical abilities were already mostly on the level of an ascendant, but now you are cemented into existence. You are anchored to reality and immune to attempts to be wiped from time, even when such attempts are done by cosmopotences, as in beings whose powers can affect entire universes.] 

As I read through those notifications, I was surprised to see a third textbox appear in another corner of my mind's eye. 

[Sanguinarchs are feared for their array of abilities and their ability to have a "dominion", a vast swath of territory that they have virtually omnipotent control over. As a Sanguinarch, you must choose one of the following three things to serve as your initial focus: dominance, culture, or savagery.]

When I finished reading the notification I paused before reading the next one. Or rather, my mind paused. I was still inside of my bride, and as I "paused" I continued to enjoy the sensation of being deep inside of the woman who was undergoing an apotheosis of her own. I pondered which of the foci to choose, though each of them conjured specific images in my further awakened mind. 

I sensed that savagery was about making myself stronger. I sensed that dominance was the big interpersonal foci, the one most focused on other people and that the cultured foci was the one that was about relationships with other civilizations. I wasn't sure how I knew that, before reading the next set of notifications. 

[The cultured focus is the focus for those who wish to hide their dark powers behind a veneer of respectability. It elevates one's intelligence, charm, and charisma, and grants them immense power over magic, as well as the scope needed to affect entire galaxies in an instant. The savagery focus is the most direct, physical focus. However, due to the peculiarities of your physical nature it is also the one focus that would not grant you new powers.]

[If you take the savagery focus then you gain the strength to heft the "weight" of entire galaxies, and the speed to surge from one end of this universe to the other. You would gain physical resilience, strength, speed, reflexes, and just the body of a being who is untouchable by anyone in this galaxy, or even this quadrant of the universe. It puts you in a class all your own, in this region anyway, as far as raw physicality goes. However, the domination focus...]

[The domination focus is the focus for empire-builders. It is also the most feared of the three focuses. The domination focus gives you the power to mentally dominate others, making them into your thralls in the most extreme sense. Most fearsomely of all, this doesn't take away their skills, memories, or ability to improvise, it only makes them utterly, unbreakable loyal to you. What's worse is that it will affect anyone short of a deity, be they creatures as mighty as dragons, demons, or angels, or beings as weak as insects.]

My mind froze when I read through the textboxes and saw what the "Domination" focus did. That said, I knew that logically, for me, odds are the best focus to take was the "Domination" one. I also sensed time around me beginning to slow, until it practically froze. It was then that the text in the textboxes began to change again. 

[ALERT: Your emergence as an ascendant being is going to send ripples of your power out into the cosmos. To help you prepare for that, another safe zone is being erected around you. Until the moment you finalize the initial decisions you'll be making as a Sanguinarch time is locked. Due to the peculiarities of your initial, innate powers the system is calculating a suggested build for you...]

[The system-recommended-build is for you to take the cultured and savagery foci. Your innate morality will make you struggle to acclimate to the domination focus despite its power, which is disappointing since your power as an archdemon is empowered by those who worship you and thus would be immensely synergistic with the domination focus. You will also sacrifice a small portion of your current 'points' to gain a second focus but doing so is wise since your explosion of power may well attract new enemies.]

[The reality here is that the instant you emerge from the time-lock you will be in danger. Your rise and acquisition of new power has been immense, and unbelievably fast. And now that will be fully felt by other beings, throughout your cosmic region. There is also no way for you to reverse this. Instead, you must make your choices and figure out a strategy that allows you to endure what is to come.]

The system's warning chilled my blood, figuratively speaking. I considered its words and wondered if it had more advice to give me. I waited for a moment, or rather what felt like a moment, and the contents of the text boxes began to change again.

[If not for your innate morality, the system would recommend the domination and savagery foci. This is especially annoying since your nature as an archdemon, which is also, in your case anyway, a type of being so powerful that it qualifies as 'ascendant', allows you to gain even greater strength from being worshiped and loved by beings.]

[This is so intense that even being in the presence of mortals unless you actively rein in your powers, will fill them with an urge to worship you and love you. You will passively exude an aura of love, lust, and awe, that can affect even other higher beings, provided you're around them long enough. You are becoming an embodiment, a manifestation of love, lust, and faith. There is not that much of a point to taking the cultured focus aside from your innate morality and the boost it gives to your intelligence and magical abilities, as far as boosts to your power go.]

[The actual reason to take the cultured focus, especially for you, is that it will be your first focus and thus the focus you are most known for. People will not see you as a planet-destroying, life-extinguisher if you take the cultured focus first, and this is indeed how they see Sanguinarchs who take the savagery focus. Instead, they will see you as a potent magical font of beyond deific power and a potentially noble-hearted leader of whatever empire you eventually create. Curiously, you could take cultured and dominance as your foci, but that would leave you more vulnerable to attack by other ascendants since without the savagery focus you wouldn't gain the boosts to your body that protect you from virtually any non-ascendant enemy.]

The warning of the system was intriguing. I sensed its powerful urging for me to take the cultured focus as my first one no matter what, since it seemed that something about my nature would be primally or cosmically changed based on whichever focus I chose. 

As I pondered the system's warnings I glanced at myself and saw that my form was pitch black, and I mentally felt a wave of exhaustion wash over me. As I worked to resist my sudden exhaustion, I watched the text boxes change again.

[The time to decide has come. You have the relevant knowledge to decide which of the three foci to choose as your first two. Eventually, if you want, you may gain the strength needed to claim the third as one of your foci. However, now you must choose. Once you do, and once you finish your 'build' for your personal initial powers and your initial species of vampire, you will be placed in stasis while your body finishes its evolution.]

[You possess a spectacularly powerful soul which is part of why you are so innately powerful. That will benefit you here. This trait of yours is why you are so terrifyingly powerful out the gate whenever you become a new type of being, even despite your inexperience using your powers.]

[There are no right or wrong responses to this. Pick the foci that you feel will best allow you to achieve your goals and stick with your morals. Now... You must choose.]

And choose I did. I closed my eyes and selected my foci with a soft grin on my face. The instant I did, the text boxes in my mind's eye changed again, and I felt a rush of strange power flow into me and suffuse my cells with the might of this so-called "Essence" that the system had warned me about.

Because I like to link the CYOAs chapters reference, here is the one for Sanguinarchs, a specific type of "Ascended" peeps in Troy's setting. If you want to see the archdemon one too, here it is. Raul, as stated here, is an archdemon of lust.

5