Chapter 63: Euphoria (18+)
351 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The trio of beings in the lavishly decorated room quickly and quietly undressed. As they did, two of them immediately began to act on their carnal desires, the eldritch "abomination", and the deity. 

Once the two of them were naked they quickly and sensually began to kiss, their lips ravishing the other's lips, wrestling and entangling each other in an erotic bout of foreplay. The deity, being an entity of lust and carnal passion, was an expert in matters like this. Plus, he possessed something that the abomination also possessed: an amorphous form that could change at will. His current partner, the creature known as "Mhabia", was also an expert kisser, matching the ravenous, lustful desires of her partner. 

The two of them moved their lustful activity to the massive bed at the center of the room in a matter of seconds, further entangling their bodies as they swiftly sought to become further acquainted, to know of each other in the most primal, most carnal way two people can learn of each other. The two impossibly attractive beings radiated power even as they joyously connected. 

Once the pair of entities were on the soft bed, the deity swiftly got on top of the eldritch being he was mating with and smirked at her. She gazed back at him lustfully, desiring to experience the sort of soul-altering ecstasy he could supposedly cause beings to experience. Her eyes were keenly focused on his, studying him as a wolf studies a rabbit. 


"This. Will. Be. Fun." I whispered, uttering each word after kissing Mhabia's skin, causing her to giggle in delight. Given my powers and abilities, especially now that I was advancing well beyond the conceptual level for things like lust, pleasure, and beauty, even my lips were capable of eliciting tremendous pleasure. 

The abomination's skin was soft and her moans were beautiful. I enjoyed kissing her skin, including places that weren't erogenous zones. After each kiss I allowed my lips to linger for a single moment so that when I took my lips off she felt the absence more keenly. As I did, I activated the powers I possessed related to sex, with a smirk on my face. As I did that, I took my eyes off of Mhabia for a moment just so I could gaze at Stella.

The former empress of the starmazons was a muscular, incredibly athletic woman. She had long brown hair, an Amazonian build, and the tan skin of a warrior who had lived several lifetimes on assorted, sunny battlefields. She gazed at Mhabia and I, and I could see a noticeable amount of both lust and envy in her gaze. I chuckled and waited a moment to see if she'd join us of her own volition, or if she needed more prompting.

When she didn't, I audibly laughed, and for the first time in a while I allowed my tails to appear. She noticed them and approached them, awed and frightened in equal measure by their appearance. By the time she was close to one she was on the bed behind Mhabia and I.

My tails were one of my few openly demonic traits. They were long, thin things that normally ended in stingers filled with potent, paralytic poison, but were currently in their more fun form: the stingers were gone and replaced with phalluses that allowed me to either lay with multiple women at the same time, or provide intense, whole-body pleasure to any single woman. 

The tails shot out of my back and had slyly slithered over to the empress. She gazed at them, a blush quickly appeared on her face and spreading to her cheeks as her mind was filled with lewd, detailed fantasies, of the possibilities that could stem from making use of the emperor's fantastical body parts. As they danced around the empress, tempting her into giving into her desires, I focused on Mhabia. 

The "Abomination" was naked and underneath me. She gazed at me with a lustful smile, her enlarged lips causing me to fantasize about her mouth. My hands began to explore her body, stopping when I reached her enormous breasts. My hands began to physically sink into her impossibly soft breasts and I began to huskily laugh. 

"Eldritch physiology. Fun right?" Mhabia whispered, before pulling me to her for a kiss. Our lips warmly intertwined, and our tongues wrestled and vyed for supremacy in her mouth for several moments, during which time I began to blush. While we kissed, I effortlessly began to position myself in the exact right position to penetrate the newest member of my harem. She stopped kissing me for just long enough to gaze into my eyes and whisper to me.

"Do it." She told me, her voice soft and filled with lust. I smiled, more gently than before, and thrust into the eager woman, only to find myself inside of her and feeling her walls swiftly wrapping themselves around me.

A mere instant after I found myself inside of her I also began to feel her sensations, including the bliss of being speared by my supernatural, bliss-inducing sword. The strange intertwining of our sensations, and this was actually a two-way street, was due to one of my abilities as a deity of sex, a strange power known as "Sexual synchronicity" which had the effect of allowing us to share sensations. She felt the pleasure of her own walls beginning to milk me, just as keenly as I felt the bliss that my rod induced in her. We both moaned in bliss, fully and deeply enjoying the sensations that we were sharing. 

"This is... divine." She whispered, as she mentally begged me to begin to thrust. For a second I sighed in bliss and allowed myself to stay still, soaking in the pleasure I had just caused Mhabia to feel. When we both relaxed, blissful smiles on our faces, I suddenly thrust deep into the abomination and moaned as I slid into her, her body welcoming me and showering me with intense pleasure for the sake of keeping me inside of her. 

Stella watched us, her eyes filling with envy as the two of us became more and more knowledgeable about each other's bodies. As I did that, I began to unleash my incredibly potent pheromones into the air around me, my powerful musk flooding the room and causing both of my lovers to sigh in bliss. As they did that, I spoke and filled my voice with the overwhelming power of pride, the sin I had just attained power over.

"Take one of my tails. Stroke it." I uttered, my voice filled with incredibly raw, potent, unfiltered power. Stella heard my voice and smiled, unable and unwilling to resist the command. She reached out and stroked one of the appendages dancing in front of her. I sighed as I felt that added bliss, but my sighing was nowhere near as loud or as intense as the sound that Stella made once she began to stroke me.


The noble empress, a regal, admired, feared, and complex woman, let out a rather uncomplex sound as she grabbed the appendage of the deity who had defeated her. The instant she touched it, pleasure flared through her and her body began to react to it. A deep blush began to spread across her face, her nipples hardened, and a certain part of her body grew slick as her mind reeled from the intense, soul-altering pleasure that Mhabia was experiencing.

Stella watched, awestruck, as Raul had sex with the eldritch abomination who had, several years ago, given her a tremendous amount of the power she now possessed. As the two figures fornicated, Stella's mind was filled with the pleasurable sensations that the two of them were inflicting on each other. Every thrust, every squeeze, every touch, Stella felt it as keenly as Mhabia did. And the pleasure was intoxicating, as well as addicting. 

She was enthralled by the display of sexual prowess before her, her eyes greedily watching every move. She bit her lip to stifle her moans, even as the sex deity in front of her eagerly and rapidly ravished the beautiful and otherworldly creature he was currently bedding. As the two of them moaned into each other, Stella gazed at the man who defeated her with a mixture of open lust and an immense amount of fondness, now that she didn't see him as an enemy.

As she gazed at the two lustful beings, and felt how they were making each other feel, she was overwhelmed with a mixture of curiosity and lust. It took her a second to focus enough to ask a valuable question, but she was able to focus just long enough to squeak it out.

"Raul... How are you doing this?" She asked, her voice a surprisingly shy whisper. As Raul continued to thrust in and out of the eldritch abomination he was bedding, he began to smile at Stella, turning his head at an impossible angle and smirking at her just as he had been smirking at his mate, surprisingly sexy sweat beginning to cover his brow. 

"I'm a deity of sex, minds, and biology. I can do... a truly astounding variety of things. If I wanted, I could do things like this." He casually revealed, before pointing a hand at Stella's crotch and causing her to fall to her knees in ecstasy as a translucent phallus began to form, jutting from just above her slick entrance. Stella sighed and moaned as the appendage began to harden and grow erect.

It began to vibrate, and then inflict pleasure on the empress, causing her to begin to droll, and right before she would have orgasmed the genital vanished, disappearing much faster than it had appeared in the first place. This had the effect of edging the empress, while causing the abomination, still linked to the empress due to Stella's hand remaining 

"What... What was that!?" Stella asked, sweat covering her face and giving her tan skin a glossy sheen. 

"Just a quick show of my power." Raul teased, his eyes filling with perverse delight, as he gazed lustfully at the empress. She stared at him, awed and desirous of the terrifying, reality-warping power he possessed. 

"I... Your power is amazing..." She uttered, astounded. To Stella's credit, Mhabia was now entirely consumed by her lusts. The eldritch abomination was inarticulately moaning and wailing in pleasure, her mind momentarily overwhelmed by the pleasure she was feeling due to the strength of the "Sexual synchronicity" power that Raul was using. Stella's firmness of mind allowed her to stay coherent while even her patron momentarily lost herself in a tsunami of earthly, sinful pleasure, showcasing the power of the empress's mind. 

"My power is..." Raul uttered, before moaning huskily as he began to push the eldritch creature he was riding to the brink of an orgasm.

"Something I'm beginning to feel quite proud of." He confessed, as he began to speedily thrust into the eldritch creature he was mating with. Stella again began to bite her lip to hold back a chorus of moans she felt within her throat. When she next "spoke" it was through telepathy, right before she began to lightly tease herself, her fingers massaging her pink walls as she stroked her emperor. 

"I... What is to be the role of myself, and my people, in your empire? With powers like yours, what kind of enemies could you possibly have?" She asked, again showcasing a truly impressive mastery of herself. Raul laughed as he heard her question, impressed by her ability to not lose herself.

"You..." He replied, his physical voice a low growl of pleasure and raw determination.

"Are to be one of my brides. Both of you. And eventually, both more starmazons and even Shixixz herself shall join me in my bed." He told her, stating his intentions honestly and openly. If the strange emperor was anything, it was honest. He had no intentions to hide his intentions, and that wasn't due to him being balls deep inside of an eldritch entity, but rather a quirk of his personality. 

"I am an emperor. I shall unify the cosmos. And I intend to be..." He informed both of the women in his bed, before beginning to orgasm, his essence quickly filling the "womb" of the strange being he had mounted. She grinned, still lost in pleasure, as his deific seed filled her, causing her to begin to glow as his powers of empowerment activated and began to bolster her. 

She began to grow in power considerably as the seed of her new master filled every nanometer of her alien sex organ. She also began to glow, which was unsurprising to her and to Raul, since they understood his nature as an eldritch being of light, but did surprise Stella who ceased her self-pleasure and gazed at the beautiful aura that Mhabia began to radiate. Raul, immune to the usual exhaustion that followed the male orgasm, continued to gracefully copulate with the creature he had bedded. His voice filled the room, shattering the silence that had filled it while he was orgasming, just a few moments after he began to pour himself into his newest mate.

"I intend to create an empire that unifies all of existence. One day there shall not be a place in existence that doesn't recognize me as the end-all, be-all of power, be it sexual or otherwise. And I intend to be the father of a truly endless legion of rulers, soldiers, scientists, gods, and even monsters." He told the two of them, honestly. His voice filled with pride the more he spoke, and yet somehow neither of the women in the room with him could imagine him falling in his incredibly lofty ambitions. Indeed the more the god of beauty spoke, the more enthralled the two women became, envisioning a vast, singular, empire that unified every distant corner of the cosmos. 

"Stella..." He moaned, his voice an intoxicating chorus of bliss, eerily beautiful and otherworldly.

"Mhabia..." He uttered, his beautiful eyes opening widely as he moaned their names.

"Help me create this empire, one that establishes a new order for all of existence. Join me, truly, and let's work towards the unification of existence. And towards a future where all of existence joins us in bliss, happiness, and pleasure." He whispered, his skin glowing and his words etching themselves onto both Stella's powerful, radiant soul, and Mhabia's insanity-inducing, alien one. They felt their minds being warped by the impossibly beautiful voice of the god they were in the presence of, even as their souls burned with bliss and delight. 

Though they didn't know it, they submitted to Raul's impossibly potent abilities and the euphoria he induced at the same instant. They both surrendered to the pure ecstasy that their god induced with but a thought, and felt his will become theirs, and internally they delighted in the newfound purpose they both felt. Submission to the creature on top of Mhabia became a source of joy to them, and they willingly gave all they had to their new emperor, and in return his power began to grow, even as theirs did too.

A strange feedback loop began to occur, one that empowered Stella several times over, and that also empowered Raul to the point that he unconsciously transmitted some of the euphoria he was both causing and experiencing to adult starmazons throughout the cosmos, making them cry out in joy and become drunk on pleasure, hearts forming in their eyes as they felt the potent bond their empress now shared with their new emperor. And deep inside of Raul a new power was unlocked. One entitled "True Restoration".

The part of the deity's mind that always retained a clarity of purpose was filled with happiness at this development. This new power, an absolute one, would allow him to truly restore and heal Cassandra, and consequently; further expand his own powers by becoming the mythic "Anax of Anal", a truly unique title that he was eager to take for his own. 

He decided to celebrate this achievement by further pleasuring both Stella and Mhabia, ready and eager to continue to empower them, which he did for hours. At one point during their vigorous activities, Stella became Raul's "Grand General", and was gifted godhood by Raul, who was always eager to empower those who joined him and made use of his newfound power over divinity itself to allow Stella to transcend beyond mere immortality. 

3