Chapter 64: The Anax
223 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cassandra, one of the wives of the strange and ambitious emperor of the Empire of Raul, was one of four quasi-mythical spirit queens of sex. She was the spirit who reigned over anal sex and was herself thoroughly addicted to the sensations that accompanied a vigorous and passionate bout of the aforementioned sexual act. As the queen of that form of sex, she had once had the ability to declare one man the "Anax" of anal sex. 

The "Anax" of anal sex was the lord of the so-called "Fourth Base". It was a unique title that bestowed distinctive and impressive powers on the being who held it and could only be held by one being. Throughout history some beings who had possessed the ability to see the future knew that such a being would one day come into existence, and that he'd either become the first of the "Lords of sex" or that he'd become the sole "Lord of sex".

The metaphysical properties this figure, now known to be Raul to scholars in and out of his empire, possessed interfered with attempts to divine his identity before his emergence, leading some to believe that the prophecies that he inadvertently spawned referred to four separate beings, each of whom would lord over a separate type of sex, and others to believe that he was actually going to become the Anax first, before becoming the "Oba of oral", the "Tekfur of tits", and the "Viceroy of vaginal", quite possibly in that very order.

Curiously the scholars, seers, diviners, and prophets in the Empire of Raul who both studied this very topic and had spoken to both Raul and Cassandra were of the belief that Raul was actually destined to rescue Cassandra's sister Melonie, the queen of vaginal sex, next instead of Opal, the queen of oral sex. They also agreed with Raul's reasoning, but despite their best efforts had as of yet failed to discover where Melonie was currently being kept prisoner.


At the moment that Raul gained the potent power known as "True Restoration" Cassandra had just finished a soothing bath abroad the mighty vessel known as "The Empresses' Dreadnaught". She was getting out of a large bathtub inside of one of the private suites that the vessel had for the family of its captain, the mighty nova and grand venus named Rayne Tel'Grand, who was one of Cassandra's sister-wives. 

She sighed and grabbed a long, pink towel that was hanging on a hook on the wall next to the rapidly draining tub. Her long limbs were warm and relaxed thanks to the healing effects of the bath she had just taken. She used the towel to rapidly dry herself, her limbs gracefully using the towel in her hand to efficiently wipe the water off of her. 

Hours had passed since Stella admitted defeat and vanished from the armada. In that time a few starmazons, senior members of the government of the defeated empress, had appeared on the Dreadnaught itself and begun the hard work of having discussions with official government representatives from the Empire of Raul.

The most prominent members of the government of Raul present on the Dreadnaught were a few members of the Sapphire Court and Rayne. An avatar of Raul even appeared and explained that at that very moment Stella herself was receiving what amounted to a pardon for her actions against the starmazons and that she was becoming a member of the new, unified government, in her capacity as a tactician and warrior.

The avatar, a lesser manifestation of a deity, also issued orders to the armada, ordering it to move to the Hacivat Galaxy. It even temporarily made use of one of Raul's stranger sanguinarch powers, "Puppet Master" to expedite this otherwise strenuous process. Those abroad the ship and the starmazons in the gigantic armada watched, awestruck, as the ships obeyed the avatar, not needing actual direction or input from pilots. And now the ships could be found throughout the galaxy that Raul had acquired authority over through marriage. Yet Raul himself had yet to appear, because he wanted to speak to someone specific before he did anything else.


While Stella and Mhabia were in a satisfied daze in my bedroom, after having spent hours receiving pleasure from me, I opened a portal to a private suite abroad the Empresses' Dreadnaught. The shimmering portal manifested in the form of a golden door, one that was currently closed but would open when I stepped towards it. 

I gazed at the two lovestruck women and silently chuckled. Their bodies were amazing, and I deeply enjoyed the time I spent with them. I planned to spend more time with them in the near future, but for now, I was ready to do something else: to become the Anax of anal sex. I whispered a quiet farewell to the former empress and her patron and stepped towards the door I had created, listening to it as it opened by itself. 

The other side of the portal was the interior of a bathroom, where Cassandra was facing the now open door, and beginning to smile at me. I stepped through it and sighed in delight when Cassandra hurled herself at me and hugged me tightly. 

"Hello there. I missed you too." I uttered, my voice soft even as the portal behind me vanished from existence, dissipating into nothingness. I kissed the top of Cassandra's head, having grown quite fond of the loving, amorous woman, despite the busyness of life over the last few months keeping me from really having that much time to spend with any single person. She smiled and gazed up at me, and our eyes locked for a few moments.

"Congratulations on your victory... I heard from your avatar that you were victorious against Stella." She told me, rubbing her head against my chest and inhaling deeply as she spoke. My grin softened as I took in the weight of the victory against Stella, and what it meant for the empire. Now we had a far more serious and potent military force, and soon word would spread that I had the personal power needed to defeat the empress of the starmazons. Once word of that actually spread recognition of the empire would skyrocket. 

"I was... And now I have the power to restore you to your former glory." I told her, before leaning down and resting my head on top of hers. She smiled when she heard me say that, aware of what would happen once I did that. 

"And that means that I can proclaim you the Anax... Further elevating your power and radiance." She whispered, awe in her voice as she spoke. We both closed our eyes and began to imagine that, before both beginning to shiver in delight as our fantasies filled our heads with all sorts of fun images. Once we did that we opened our eyes, looked at each other, and laughed. A second later I gazed into her eyes and began to speak.

"Now... Allow me to heal you." I told her, before the woman began to nod at me and gaze back at me. My hand began to glow a soft pink light as I lifted it to her head and when I placed the hand on her cheek the link detached from me and began to stick to her. As it did it increased in intensity and began to heal the spirit so entirely that even her soul began to heal from the damage she had taken when she was Gorgomuth's prisoner. 

I watched as the healing light, a manifestation of my "True Restoration" power, began to glow so intensely it would have blinded lesser beings and felt it begin to undo every bit of lingering harm done to the spirit queen. As it did the higher being began to blissfully sigh, delighting in her restored sensitivity and increased powers. I could see her old powers as a higher being returning, and I felt her level of power and majesty increase to her past peak. And then her might continued to increase, shooting past her old zenith. 

"What... What is this?" She asked, her eyes opening as she felt the strangeness of her increasing powers filling her body. I kept my eyes locked on her and ignored the brightness of the light radiating off of her, my own eyes unbothered by the luminosity of the light I had created thanks to my powers over light and darkness. 

"This is a gift. And the result of the many times we had had sex in the past. You are not solely regaining your old powers, you are becoming greater than you once were." I told her, aware of this and consciously allowing it to happen. It was actually the result of my powers mixing together and boosting each other, and I hadn't been entirely sure it'd happen but thanks to my powers over power, healing, divinity, pleasure, and sex, as well as my intentions to heal her, a spirit queen like her would was able to shoot past her old limits and become stronger than ever.

"I... Wow." She replied, as she continued to grow in might and in beauty, her body changing and becoming more attractive thanks to the countless times we had had sex in the relatively short time we had known each other. 

"Yes! I'm... I'm finally back! And now... I'll tell my followers that I have been found and have, thanks to your help, ascended!" She almost roared, triumphantly, right before the pink light began to form a sort of cocoon of healing energy around her. It hid her from view even as it continued to empower her, and I stared at it curiously.

A split second after the cocoon appeared around her I watched it suddenly shoot out an intense wave of spiritual power, one that hit me hard enough to send me sailing out of the bathroom, and also caused a part of me to pleasantly hum. The wave continued past me, unbothered by my own power, out into the grander omniverse. 


The restoration and elevation of Cassandra didn't go unnoticed, thanks to the strange wave of spiritual power that she unconsciously emanated. The wave was unaffected by physical objects, passing through them with ease, and only affected living beings. Living creatures felt the power of the wave in a very real, physical way.

The wave insensitively slammed living people, but also afflicted them with strange, pleasurable sensations in a specific part of their bodies. Those of them who knew of Cassandra felt these pleasant sensations much more intensely, and those of them who worshiped Cassandra felt incredible bliss as her power filled them, so much so that they fell to their knees once they recovered from her declaration that she had returned.

Many of them began to spontaneously pray to their divine mistress, eager to commune with her now that she had returned. And those of them who prayed were rewarded for their devotion. A rare few people had once just known of Cassandra, but now that they felt her presence they became devotees to the queen of anal sex.

The truly devoted, those who fell to their knees in joy at the return of their mistress, experienced a vision of her. In that vision she appeared before them, a stunning smile on her face, and began to speak.

"I have returned!" She began, her voice filled with glorious power and her manifested form physically glowing.

"Long ago I was captured by Gorgomuth, the foul archdemon once known as 'The Dark Prince'. He used me as a battery to power one of his diabolic fortresses, a place known as a 'Dungeon'. I was kept as a living battery and a trophy to his hateful power until he was slain by a mighty hero named Raul, the emperor of the newly formed Empire of Raul." She explained, summarizing her time as a captive quite succinctly. 

"Raul has just finished restoring me to my past glory, and indeed elevated me past that. He is a divinity of power, pleasure, masculinity, and more. And he is also my husband." She informed the small but loyal church she had once gathered, as well as a few spontaneous converts.

"He has been kind to me, and taken his time helping me heal. His people have also shown me kindness and been helpful in my recovery. And one good turn deserves another." She uttered before the vision of her began to smile. An instant later the vision which had previously just shown Cassandra changed, and she was joined by a mystical manifestation of Raul. The manifestation of the mighty emperor began to smile at his wife, and then began to glow. 

"Using my mighty authority as a queen of sex I, Cassandra, declare Raul to be the one and only Anax of Anal Sex. He is the undisputed, undeniable lord of anal sex." She declared, her voice a triumphant, angelic sound to anyone and everyone who heard it.


The instant that Cassandra declared me the Anax of Anal Sex I felt an incredible amount of power flow into me, an amount that transcended even the past amounts of power I had gained over the course of the last few months. It was so much power, all of which was surging into me all at once, that even I couldn't stay conscious. And so for the first time since I became a grand adonis I felt myself actually lose consciousness, but as I blacked out I had a triumphant smile on my face. 

That said the surprises weren't done coming just yet. In the midst of my unconscious state I found myself staring at a series of large text boxes, each of which consumed my vision whenever I gazed at one of them. What they revealed to me amused me as much as it educated me. 

3