Chapter 91: Demonic Communication
85 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The trio of women that the Archduchess considered her possessions gazed at me lustfully. I studied them and in doing so learned their every thought, every desire, every secret. Their every thought, every memory, were as known to me as my own thoughts, and as I studied them I smiled idly. 

One of them, Naamah, was of great interest to me. She herself was also a demon lord, an entity roughly on par with the Archduchess herself, and indeed her single strongest ally, as well as being the daughter of a succubus. The other two were the half-sisters, one of whom was named Goldella and was a rare hybrid of houri and succubus, and the other of whom was a half-succubus, half-djinn named Emirjah. All three of them gazed at me with open lust as they saw me with senses that went beyond the physical.


Succubi were a very impressive sort of demon that had senses that went beyond the mundane. The creatures of lust, sex, dreams, and beauty, could sense power, lusts, and lifeforce, and they were often drawn to creatures that possessed both in abundance. Raul was one such being, and to anyone whose senses allowed them to detect another person's vital energies, he was an irresistible light. 

Raul, as a cosmopotence who had just about maxed out what he could do while being four separate types of ascendant-entity, was nearly as powerful as he could be at the moment. He'd only be able to become more powerful if he had a favored race or a third dark bride, and at the moment as he studied the three buxom women a small portion of his mind wondered if he ought to make succubi his favored race. He considered it even as the Archduchess beckoned him and his allies to walk up the stairs towards her. As they did so the Archduchess began to smile and felt as though she was on the verge of her greatest victory yet. 

It only took her a few moments to lead them to the living-room-like area where Naamah, Goldella, and Emirjah had been before coming and seeing Raul himself. When the strange, mixed group was situated within the fanciful living room, itself a gigantic and opulent place, Raul beckoned for the trio of new women to approach him. Unsurprisingly the Archduchess beckoned for Raul's companions to join her. Raul gave them his permission to do so with but a look and so the two archdemonesses of lust temptingly walked over to the proud demoness, and in exchange, the Archduchess herself glanced at her companions and did the same. 

The trio of women temptingly surrounded Raul, and the regally dressed archdemon's clothes melted away, revealing powerful muscles and enticing red flesh. He grinned at them, as Goldella, the bravest of the small harem, began to stroke his arms and kiss his face softly. Meanwhile, Lilith began to slowly and sensually run her fingers along the Archduchess's powerful arms.

"Now then... Let us talk of power and pleasure." Raul uttered, quietly speaking to the Archduchess with far more respect than he felt she really merited, but doing so for the sake of maintaining appearances while he decided how best to approach this rather intriguing situation. She smiled at him, as the first member of his harem to become an archdemoness, Riezel began to run her hands along the potent demoness's thighs.


"Yes! Let us find common ground on which to base our alliance." The Archduchess proclaimed, even as I felt Goldella's soft, pillowy lips brush my cheeks. The succubus was an interesting creature, filled with curiosity and lust, and her affections were almost distracting. Almost. 

Goldella was a breathtakingly lovely blonde, blue-eyed woman. She was also quite curvy, in all of the ways that I liked. She had a plush ass and her chest was also considerably large, and incredibly soft, which I knew with nothing more than a glance, thanks to my knowledge-based powers. 

Naamah had dark purple hair and was surprisingly tan-skinned for a demon lord in an infernal, subterranean Hell like this. She made herself at home atop my lap and snuggled up to me, gazing at me fawningly since she knew of my power as the Anax of Anal Sex. I could sense her excitement, and had to work to restrain myself. 

The most restrained of the trio of women who surrounded me happened to be Emirjah. She had a complexion similar to Nocturne's, but her hair was jet black and she wore nothing but thigh-high stockings which were stark white in color. She had a pair of batlike wings jutting from her lower back and she had a pair of small horns jutting out of her head. 

I did not attempt to hide my fascination with the women in my lap, my tails hypnotically snaking around them and beginning to transform into their more fun forms even as scales that were tougher than any sort of mundane metal could ever hope to be, began to appear up and down my torso. I also felt another part of me begin to respond to the attention paid to me by the three women, awakening and stirring for the first time since my latest quasi-ascension, minutes ago. My own dragon began to stir, and I sensed the excitement of the trio of succubi begin to increase. That said, I had come here for a reason. 

"Well, before we get to that... I must commend your arrogance." I began, my voice filled with power and pride, causing the Archduchess to look at me in curiosity. I smiled and revealed my own teeth, my mouth moving and shifting perpetually and sometimes causing my teeth to reform as monstrous fangs. 

"It takes... courage, to come up with a plan to attempt to haggle with an archdemon. Especially if you just want to use the archdemon in question as a sort of breeding stud." I continued, my eyes glowing the sickly scarlet red that one familiar with dragons might expect their eyes to glow. 

"I know what you seek, Archduchess. And indeed, I shall give you what you want, and more, but the price I shall extract will be heavier than what you planned to give me." I explained, even as I reached out and grabbed Naamah's hips. She gasped in shock as she felt my touch and then began to sigh pleasantly, her voice surprisingly musical. When she was in position I brought her down and watched as she felt the joining of our two bodies for the first time, her eyes opening wide in bliss and her body heating up in response to my touch. As I did that the Archduchess began to formulate a response to my words, partially before losing track of her thoughts when she heard Naamah's moans. 

"I... Wait, what price are you demanding?" She asked as she gazed at Naamah, watching the woman sigh in bliss as she began to jump my bones. The two seductive archdemonesses beside her began to size her up now that they stood close to her and with a pair of deft motions, they effortlessly cut through the Archduchess's dress, revealing to everyone present what I already knew: that the Archduchess was an interesting and mildly rare but not unheard sort of demoness who had the sex organs of both of the more common genders.

Her newly exposed member began to harden upon exposure to the cold air and drew the interest of the two succubi who I was responsible for transforming into archdemonesses. I smiled at the Archduchess before speaking once more.

"A simple one. I shall become the true lord of all things and all people. And that includes you. I shall take you for one of my wives, and you shall rule over Hell. I will give you what you want, and you will give me what I want." I explained, smiling even as I began to thrust deep into the tight, pleasurable asshole of the demon lord riding me. 

"I will give you your army. I shall gladly give it to you since I want my wives to want for nothing, and I want to breed anyway. I will give you Hell, to rule over in my name. I will give you the power to ascend and become an archdemon like myself, like Lilith, and like Riezel. You shall want for nothing." I exclaimed, gazing at the Archduchess. 

"And in exchange, I shall not only bed you and your harem, as well as Melonie, but I shall also be the true overlord of Hell. I shall add this place to my empire, and with it gain access to other, harder-to-reach places throughout the universe." I began, even as my tails danced towards the remaining two demonesses. They stared at the unnatural limbs, intrigued by their hypnotic movements and the unreal pleasure they promised. 

"By taking this place and making it my own I shall move closer to the mysterious world veiled by an ancient power, Earth. And to a world, I knew of long ago, Mars. To the sister of Lilith, the ancient fallen angel Apollyon, as well as the mysterious vampires who have long roamed that planet. I want this place, Archduchess. And after gazing at you, your harem, and even Melonie... I have decided that I want you as well." I exclaimed, my senses of greed, both draconic and demonic, and my sense of pride, flaring up in equal measure. And yet despite the words I spoke, something about the unreal beauty of my voice spoke to the soul of the demon seated across from me and I felt something within her awaken, a desire she immediately tried to repress, that she immediately fought against. 

"This Hell itself is of little interest to me, you see. This is why I don't mind being a shadowy overlord of this place, my rule known to all but my hand not particularly felt. Instead, beyond you being here, beyond Melonie being here, and beyond this place's ties to other locations, such as the Hell of Earth, I have little interest in this place. I shall, of course, mold this place into something more befitting my intentions and desires once I am its true lord, but I shall leave the day-to-day operations of it to you." I informed her, revealing some of the breadth of the knowledge I possessed regarding this Hell, namely that this place was connected to each of the smaller, private-Hells that some divinities created for their worlds, in ages long past. 

Short chapter, but we have another one coming out today to make up for the diminutive length of this one.

2