Chapter 94: Magic
85 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Magic was one of the primordial forces that had existed at the very beginning of the creation of the multiverse of Raul's birth. It existed and indeed exists in every living being, though in many beings it exists in quantities too small to be detected or to be of any use to anyone aside from deities and spirits of magic who had the power to spur the growth of even atomically small quantities of magic.

Magic was also one of the domains that Raul had potent sway over. He was a powerfully magical being who radiated magic and his other powers often synergized well with his powers over magic despite how rare it was for him to use magic directly. He had a history of sticking with either directly divine abilities or his own physical power, as opposed to utilizing magic, but now he was ready to change that. 

Raul gazed at two of the creations he had once handcrafted, Mary and Eleanor, and smiled at them. They were already incredibly powerful thanks to his own potent powers over life itself, powers that he had possessed in the past and used on them to ensure that they would be around for an incredibly long time. And judging from the fact that they were indeed still around, one couldn't really state that Il'Noth'Rey's decision was a faulty one. That said, as powerful as the two Zenith-caste Elurii were, Raul was about to make them far stronger. 

Raul was radiating an aura of rainbow-colored lights as he activated some of his newer abilities. The rainbow-colored aura was a side effect of his newfound mastery over magic itself, manifested most readily in the form of an ability he possessed entitled "Magic Lordship", which boosted even his deific level of magical mastery to truly incredible new heights, and gave him a number of magic-related true superpowers.


As I prepared to transform Mary and Eleanor into two universe-shaping goddesses of magic, I ambiently basked in the emotions felt by the Elurii. My decision to link all of us, millions of the incredibly potent women and myself, was one that now exposed me to the full breadth of emotions felt by quite literally millions of minds. 

Before now I had only felt faint echoes of the emotions experienced by other living beings, but now I felt every emotion even the youngest Elurii felt and heard their every idle thought. Their thoughts, feelings, and other mental emanations were as loud to me as my own thoughts, emotions, and mental emanations, but I also possessed the ability to push them out of the forefront of my mind, to "unfocus" on them, as it were, if need be. 

I sensed their incredible love, devotion, and literal worship of me. They had worshiped me for eons, but as the eldritch king of light, and now they switched their devotion to myself as the Anael, the lord of life, joy, and light, something not altogether that different from myself as Il'Noth'Rey. 

As I continued my preparations to share my reality-remaking powers with Eleanor and Mary, I quietly filled the Elurii with information about me, knowledge about my successes, my desires, my powers, and my nature as a divinity. As their minds were packed with knowledge about me their devotion only increased, their awe for me filling every corner of their hearts, and their bodies filling with desire for my essence, for my seed. They also began to make it to where we stood, entering the throne room in significant numbers. 

One particularly bold Elurii, embracing their racial nature as incorrigible minxes, approached me and then got on her knees. She looked up at me and opened her mouth, eager to taste me, for me to take her and fill her throat with my shaft. I smiled at her and opened the pants I was wearing, revealing my lower self to her and causing her to smirk in pleasant surprise even as she delightedly gasped at the sight of my manhood. She eagerly snaked forward and began to impale herself on me, her mouth delightfully wet and supernaturally adept at moistening and slurping on rods. 

As the Elurii, an ebony-skinned, petite, dusk-caste maiden named Raven slurped on my member, her zenith-caste sisters looked at her enviously. I could sense that they too craved my body as readily as they craved my approval and affections, even as I worked to suppress a moan in my throat thanks to Raven's hard work. She skillfully milked me, eagerly, thirstily attempting to drain me.

Raven was dressed in a suit of fur armor made of the material of some of the more aggressive monstrous natives of Quentra. Her curves were accentuated by the armor and protected by it as well as by a psionic force field that kept even the parts of her body that were not covered by armor safe from harm. She looked quite appetizing in her armor and a not small part of me wanted to stop being milked by her throat and instead be milked by another part of her, to fill her up with some of my "cream".

That said I had not come here to be milked. It was enjoyable, but not the purpose of my awakening the Elurii. I had come here to meet the women I had created in ages long past, to be reunited with them, and to make them the first of my "Favored Races", which was not something they knew until the instant that I began to refocus.

The instant they understood my intentions I felt a great cheer reverberate through them, their minds coming together as one to exalt me and to worshipfully praise my good nature. I silently smiled, and not due to the pleasure I felt, but rather because of the reactions of the race I had created in the ancient past.


In the incredibly distant past I, back when I was still Il'Noth'Rey, had come to Mars and found the planet largely uninhabited. At the time, hundreds of thousands of years ago, I decided to help jumpstart civilization on this planet. I banded together with a group of Omega Lords, before their race's downfall, and indeed before they were well-known as a species, and together we created two of the first races on Mars: the Elurii, and the Visionaries. 

The Elurii, my creations, were a race of superficially human-like beings whose physiologies were ultra-human in scale. The Visionaries were a species that was created by the Omega Lords and were created for the purpose of studying magic and science and, like the Omega Lords themselves, meant to be experts at mixing the two and creating something wholly new. In time I intended to recruit the Visionaries to my empire as well, and also to make use of the new knowledge I possessed regarding the Omega Lords, but for now, I needed to focus. 

I was able to create the Elurii by myself, by utilizing my powers over life and biology. The Omega Lords, at the time, were not able to perform such a feat and instead made use of my aid to create a gigantic vessel that fused magic, science, and divinity, which still orbited Mars to this day, to seed the planet with their creations, creating far more Visionaries than I had created Elurii, but that was fine. They had wanted numbers, whereas I had wanted quality. Each of the original twenty-two Elurii, such as Mary and Eleanor, were still alive. 

The knowledge that I now possessed about the Omega Lords wasn't only limited to their activities here, nor their actions in the distant past. I also knew that the Omega Lords were the ones responsible for the Veil that surrounded Earth, and indeed that at least one of them still lived. It was in fact an Omega Lord's daughter who went to Earth and killed an ancient deity, usurping its religion and taking over its afterlife. Lunaria was the daughter of an Omega Lord and possessed something I sought: an Omega Spark. 

The strange demi-goddess was the daughter of an Omega Lord and a goddess from a distant universe, so she possessed both the powers possessed by the Omega Lords and that of a goddess of war. In time I was going to go to Earth, especially since as a consequence of my powers gained during my latest ascension I could ignore the Veil, and defeat Lunaria for the sake of taking her Spark.


I rose my hand and pointed it at Mary and Eleanor. As I did so I focused my energies and prepared myself to share the potent powers I possessed with my two creations. They stared at me, transfixed by the glowing energies surging out of my palm. 

I intended to make the two virtually as powerful as I was with regard to magic. I wanted them to share in my power and to be able to wisely, compassionately, and justly rule over Mars in my stead. In order to do that I had to make skillful and judicious usage of one of my more interesting newfound abilities. The power in question was dubbed "Lordship", and with it, I could bestow even my newest abilities upon those who served me, in such a way that those with the powers were not capable of using the powers against me, even if they were otherwise free to do whatever they wished to do. 

"Lordship" was a potent power that allowed me to share my abilities at their full potency, unlimitedly, unlike some of my other power-sharing abilities which either allowed too much freedom or were otherwise quite limited in the potency of the power that they could share. With "Lordship", those I dubbed a place's lords or leaders could gain the powers to truly lord over a location for as long as I wanted them to. And with "Lordship" I could also share things like my Grand Adonis powers as freely as I wanted to. 

Eleanor and Mary closed their eyes and as they did I focused on the incredibly potent power I was sharing with them. I continued to radiate a gloriously beautiful aura of light and began to speak to the two I created by hand so unbelievably long ago. 

"Eleanor... Mary... I have come bearing gifts. Gifts as glorious and as beautiful as you are." I began my voice spilling out of me. They began to smile at the ground at their feet. 

"I created you long ago, in the unspeakably distant past. At the time I wanted you to be stewards of Quentra. I tasked you with this place's maintenance and the guardianship of this region. I planned to come back to you soon after your initial creation. I... failed. And fell. But the two of you, and indeed your millions of sisters, did not." I explained, gently. 

"You all completed your mission. I have come home. Thank you for caring for this place in my absence." I told them, even as the light shot out of my hands and touched the sisters. As the light touched the sisters their skin began to glow and before my eyes, their eyes, and the eyes of the Elurii coming into the room from throughout the palace, the skin of the two siblings began to become covered in intricate tattoos, in sigils that marked their alliance to me, written in ancient, long-forgotten languages. 

"Here is my reward for successfully completing the mission I gave you..." I informed them, even as their minds began to fill with knowledge of trillions of spells in tens of thousands of different schools of magic. They learned of ways to use magic to do things as varied as causing forests to grow instantly or to cause the deaths of thousands. Their minds filled with notifications of every spell being cast in other universes, in other multiverses, in other pleniverses, throughout the entirety of the omniverse. 

"Become a bit like me. Feel the faintest sliver of my power. Become... magic." I uttered, as my own eyes began to radiate cold blue energy, and as my voice became a thing of power, demanding obedience, demanding supplication, and demanding respect. The eyes of the siblings also began to radiate cold energy, and their bodies took in the tremendous power they were being given and made it their own. 

"Master..." The two sisters uttered in unison as they felt the potent magic coursing through their veins, becoming one with their bodies and making them more than flesh. 

2