Volume 5 – Prologue
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

|Evening of 22 July– 2035 – Berlin – Kleinn|

Once again I woke up in my bed.

It was 23 p.m. on 22 July.

Assuming I resumed playing on 15… Only one week has passed?

I got up and went to the bathroom as always.

I was sitting on the toilet table, thinking about why, even if I have passed more days in the game, in reality, it has passed only one week.

Maybe it’s because of a mental question?

I mean that: if there are chill moments (without wars or when the environment is peaceful) then the time passes faster and easier; while if I’m in war or I’m in trickier situations, this requires more “mental strength” and it makes time sliding slower than normal.

I’m not really understanding anything about it…

But this is a secondary aspect, first of all, I have to think about how to deal with the Mongols.

Before returning to the game, I have to fully read up about these Mongols.

|Afternoon of 25 July – 2035 – Berlin – Kleinn|

I have spent 3 days reading up about my traditions and on Mongolian elite military units, all things which I only had hinted in my mind, but now I can say that I have prepared myself properly against them.

I laid down on my bed and put back the VRFI on my head.

During the loading screen, a damn voice was filling my head.

It was Nadia’s voice, the hateful artificial intelligence.

She said: <<There's a proverb: give to Caesar what Caesar owns. Honestly, I didn’t expect that you would’ve resisted so long with this difficulty. I advise you to not relax this time. The test that you're going to face up to, will not be easy at all but one of the most arduous. With this said, I wish you good luck. This time you will need it for sure>>

0