Chapter 2. Death(2)
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hi everybody since this is my first time writing and that it’s for fun. I can’t till that the story will be the good. I will just do my best give me your suggestions and advices.

 

I felt a terrible pain in my limps and collapsed in the ground. I heard little dog calling for his underling to drag me to some place. Then I was knocked out by a hit in the head.

Once I opened my eyes I found myself inside a room tied to a chair. I looked around and found that the room is full with tool for torture.

I knew what will happen next, but I didn’t try to escape, I just stayed where am I looking at the person opposite to me.

Noticing that I woke up he looked up at me with a smile in his face he said: “ oh you are awake already, I thought you were died.”

I looked calmly in his eye, my eye were so calm that he started to sweat just by one look. I sighed and said: “ so little dog before killing me how about you let me have a night with your sister again? I am sure she will be happy about it.”

Ignoring what I said he start to take some of the torture tool in the room. He chose a plier and started to pull out my nails.

It was extremely painful I wanted to scream but I knew that if I were to scream, then it will be my lose. Any way I am going to die so at least I have to make him irritated as much as possible.

He stared at me with a look of disappointment in his eye as he wasn’t able to make me scream from the start but then he grinned as he remembered how he can torture me as much as he want and in any way he want.

And then he started to torture me in different way. He tortured me in many way that I can’t count them. Their was some special one thought that I didn’t know was possible to perform like pouring pooling oil in my Heart by using a special pipe it was the most painful one of them and talk the longest time.

If people look at my body state right now they may have a heart attack and die in the spot.

I was in a really bad state. My blood was everywhere. My skin was peeled and my flesh was cut, my bones visible for the naked eye.

I was in my last breath. Little dog was in front of me. He looked at me, and then asked me: “ why did you do all that I knew you from when you were young, so what turn you in this monster?”

There was some tears in his eyes when he asked me this question. 

I saint with a weak voice: “ for fun if I can’t have fun in my life I won’t be able to call myself alive.”

He looked at me and said: “ before you are I will let you sea your own heart. So that you can have as much fun as possible. Haha hahaha.”

He cut open my ribs. Then I felt a hand holding my heart. I looked down to see his hand in chest holding my heart. then he start to  pull it out. I can see my heart beating in his hand being slowly and painfully being pulled out.

Most people will freak out at a moment like this, but I didn’t I was excited. what will happen after I die? Will I have fun in hell? what will I do to have fun after that? With those though in mind a started to laugh in a crazy and excited manner. 

It appears my laugher has freaked him out as he pulled my heart completely at that moment.

With everything around me blacked.

0