3. Hell
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the darkness, I felt a strange suction power. Once I opened my eyes, I found myself in a place full of fire, there was a long line in front of me people looking angrily at me, their eyes full of hatred and malice intent.

Suddenly the first man in the line, came to me, I suddenly found my self tied with out strength. The man have a knife in his hand, and he thrusted it in my heart killing me. But even after that I was still alive. 

I noticed that those people are familiar, then I realized that this is my punishment  for all my sins. Those are the people I killed in my life.

One by one  they killed me the same way I killed them. Some screamed. Some laughed and other just stayed silent.

The process take a long time, I don’t know if what jade passed is 10, 100 or a 1000year. 

When the last one has finished, I was suddenly sucked by a powerful being, the being face is blurry, his body seems to be huge but also small at the same time, he had long nail, to wings like a bat, there’s horn in its head.  It have an intimidating and malice aura around it.

Just when I finished observing it, it also finished. It then said with a voice that is young but old, it voice seem to belong to a man but also to a woman: “ young mortal you are impressive, I have chosen you to send you to a world to continue living your mission is to just have the most exciting life in that world timeline.”

When I heard what it said, I blanked for a moment, looked at it then said: “ You say that you will send me to another world, just for this. Go and fool another one. There is people to torture me waiting back there so goodbye “ with that said I turned around and started to walk away. Or that is what I wanted to do.

The moment I finished talking, I felt as if there a mountain place in my shoulder. The being looked at me and said : “ it’s not up to you young mortal. If you don’t want then I will eat your soul. With your soul eaten you will get eradicated forever. “

I felt a shiver in my back, it feels as if there is a predator looking at me a pray. Just when this though appeared in my head, I felt anger at myself. How can I be the pray I raised my head and looked in its eye and said with a grave tone: “ if you want to send me there you better state your real purpose, and give me information about the world you will send me. And if you don’t then we can see if you can eat my soul or not. “

It looked at me and then burst into laughter : “ kukukukuk, kahahaha. That’s why I chose you. Alright I will tell you. You see I am chased by the people who monitor that world and  will get killed later so before I die will send you as a gift to them. With your character you will miss up the entire timeline. As for the world it will be one piece. I won’t tell you which era you will be in. So you can ask me two wish before going . Oh and you will be just born at that time so put that in mind.“

I looked at it, and though that we are similar just like me who put a lot of bombs around the world, and set them to explode when my heart stop beating for a minute, he is doing the same. What is more I will be sent to one piece, and have a wish too, thinking like this I said: “ alright, I will go, my first witch is to have all three kind of haki from the moment of my birth, the second thing is to have a body that is strong in all way from strength, speed, regeneration and the other aspects”

The being just laughed and said that I will be sent right away and with this I fainted.

0