4. Heavenly dragon(1).
61 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I woke up I found my self in a dark place, it gave me a warm feeling. The place was small I can barely moving my limb. 

I can hear two heartbeat other than mine. One was from above and the other one was right next to me. I knew I was in the womb of my new mother. 

Then a thought came to my mind. Even though I can hear the heartbeats I shouldn’t be able to distinguish their positions just by sound, especially by how close they are to me.

This must be that I have already awakened my observation haki. 

To confirm my guess I start to try emptying my mind and try to sense the area around me. I failed my first attempt but I didn’t give up yet. So I tried it again, this time sensed a the area aim side the womb, my sense was range was small and it wasn’t clear. To say it Correctly It was like opening your eye to be met with blinding light so you can only take a small glimpse, before the light block your sight and force you to close your eyes again.

I tried again and again until I was able to sense everything in side the womb clearly.

It seem that I have a twin brother, my mother seem to have a weak body. I wondered how she was able to get pregnant with this weak body. Not until an unexpected answer appeared in front of me. And that is I and my twin absorb to much of mother’s nourishment, that she have to give a large amount of her vitality instead of the lack of nourishment.

It’s not that she doesn’t eat will. I can sense that the food she has been eating is great in nourishment, it’s not enough.

Me and my twin are absorbing way too much. I knew that my mother will die when she give birth to us, and it’s too late to save her. 

I sighed in my mind. Then returned to practice. 

After two months I felt myself being pushed. I knew that now is the time of our birth. I tried to push myself out, and after some time I came out first, then my little brother.

I looked around to see a big room, no big will be an understatement a massive room is more suitable for it. The room is full servant and maid. There is five other people who are wearing with robe and a bubble in their head, they have a weird hairstyle, they are the heavenly dragons ( tenryubito).

They all looked at me and my brother with respect and expectations.

I could see a man looking at a woman who I conclude was my mother with a sadness in his eye. 

My mother had passed away just after she give birth to us. The man who I concluded as my new father looked at us after a while then said:” They look good and seem to have great potential, choosing to sacrifice her so that I can have a strong successor that can be the next ‘ Imu’ after me.” 

He then pointed at me and said: “ his name will be ‘  Bahamut‘ I chose this name for him as his eyes look just like a dragon eyes. Let’s hope he deserve this name.”

Then he looked at my brother and said:” as for him he will be ‘ Aetos’ based in his eagle like eyes.”

I who was watching this was cursing that being for making me one of the heavenly dragons much less a potential successor for ‘Imu’. And just then I saw my damned new father about to leave the room, I tied to call him but no word was coming out of my mouth. So I became more angry than originally was and tried to curse him, which came as me crying. 

At that moment a strong momentum broke out of me making all the servants and maid lose consciousness . The five heavenly dragons looked at me with surprise in their face even my father has a shocked expression but it disappeared immediately. Then I felt myself falling to the ground, I start cursing my luck. But when I touched the ground I didn’t feel any pain. No the ground under me have a little crack in it. It was at this moment that my father have a shocked expression that lasted a whole minute.

And with this I lost my consciousness.

1