Prologue
556 7 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"To be a great cultivator, one must always strive to reach the pinnacle of cultivation, to become an immortal and create your own realm. That my special disciple is what is means to be a cultivator."

"MMMMAAAASSSSSSSTTTTTTTEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!HHHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!"

"One must always face many tribulations for one to reach the top. Be elegant and fierce when fighting and never give up until your very last breath."

"HHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPP MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!"

There was one sect that had been rising to the top, even with the lack of disciples. Yet, they do not have their own land nor a place to call home.

A wandering sect that had been walking on countless tribulations to reach the top and beaten countless Sects with only a few people.

Pinnacle Sect.

A sect that wanders all around the upper realm, hunting down monsters and materials, battling countless sects and even facing all of them which they ended up winning in every battle they face.

Some say that they had a secret realm where their sect had hid there, some say that its actually a hidden sect that just risen from the ancient times and now plans to rule the upper realm, there were even tales that this was just a trick to motivate their own disciples to cultivate even harder.

Yet, the latter one was actually false as the sect actually exist and was run by two people.

The Sect Master whose trickery reaches the apex and his poor disciple whose bearing his master's lies.

"M-master, can we stop making troubles? I just want to eat my steambun in peace."

"No no my dearest Disciple. We can't give up on reaching the pinnacle. Our sect hasn't been gaining much disciple as i only had you to maintain our sect. We mustn't waste our time delving into our human desires as we must strive to become immortals."

"B-but master.... I'm tired...."

A young boy whose features resemble more as a girl due to his long hair, was currently munching on a steambun with a tired look. He had been running around the entire upper realm after being in constant trouble cause by his master and he never gotten any break since the time he was tricked by this person.

Raised in the slums and is constantly surviving till now, he was discovered by this cultivator who saw his potential and even rated his talents to be 'impossible to find'. He could easily breakthrough to a new stage, learn even the secretest of arts and even take down powerful cultivators until now. 

However, this was just a poor boy who just started out as a cultivator and he knew the dangers he and his master would likely head towards but this master of his basically ignores his warnings and always ended up causing trouble after trouble. 

'I just wanted a steambun, I never wanted to live like this anymore.'

Even though the young boy had grown strong, strong enough to beat his own master, he couldn't even beat with his strength against the weapon his master holds. The weapon that bane his entire life since then.

No matter how strong he was, his master could easily toy with him that he had been plotting so many plans to escape from him. To finally become free and live a normal life.

And so, the time had come.

The young boy slowly hid his hand behind his back as he kept staring with his master with a fearful look. He was always cautious with his movements that any mistake would only prolong his suffering.

"M-master, why do we have to peek at the big Sisters in the Flower Sect?" 

"Hoho, you see my young disciple, as we reach the...." 

The man showed a perverted face as began to illustrate how a cultivator must be aware of reaching the apex, they must be able to be still and purify their evil desires such as their carnal desires. He lectured his young disciple about how peeking at women, especially they are bathing, was just one step in clearing their evil thoughts and expell their desires.

'What a load of Bull....'

Of course the young disciple knew what his master was aiming for as he plans on using him to disguise himself as a girl and enter their sect so he would secretly sneak his master in. He had been doing this for so long that shame was basically gone and his pride had never existed in the first place. 

After countless situations where his sanity and shame kept on breaking for so long, the young disciple had already broken such restraints and was easily able to transform himself into a beautiful woman instantly by using a method he and his master had stolen. That method where it can completely change a person into an opposite sex but there was a side-effect which was already solved due to the young disciple's talent and willpower. 

It should come to note that he didn't like himself turning into a woman at first due to being embarrassing and what not but due to his master kept tortur-guiding him to be a powerful cultivator, he ended up aquiring this skill and had long lost his pride as a man.

But this time, he used this skill in order to trap his own master.

"C-can I be able to fool those big sisters...?" 

He showed an innocent look towards his master, wary of the decision as he fidgets his clothing while looking like an innocent girl. Acting completely like his personality change when he transform himself into a girl, he was acting more girlish than usual as she showed an innocent and pure look at his master.

The master saw this and felt the urge to protect his cute disciple but as he was about to change his mind and had picked his desires, the young disciple had begun his strike.

He summoned a pure dark energy in his hands and formed them in his right hand, he enclose it into a sphere and push it towards his master without any hesitation in his eyes.

Yet, he knew this would fail as his master already predicted the attack but was more surprised at his young disciple rather than the attack itself.

"Y-yo-" 

The master was completely surprised due to being fooled by the act of being an innocent girl after transforming but this disciple had already been planning this for a long while as he plan on fooling his master after aquiring this technique.

Not only on his strength but he had already been planning on fooling his master with his act, ingenuity and all around skills that he wanted to create a perfect plan on escaping from this wicked man.

He learn his schemes, lies, deciet and even his shamelessness.

He wanted to escape, eat far more deliciousness than the steam bun and even wanted to sleep for a long while now so he needed to create the perfect plan without any mishaps or errors so he knew that this was his only chance of winning against him.

'I just need to get that weapon away from him and win.'

And so he casted more techniques towards his master so that he can never get his weapon but he knew that his master had already plan for this as he grinned at his disciple.

"Hehe...."

'D-damn....!!!' 

His strength began to weaken as there was something wrong inside him as he quickly look at the half-eaten steam bun and saw a few spices that was mixed within.

'I-its the...' 

"How do you like my special spice of 'Thunderstill herb' spice my cute disciple? Did you think i never counted on the betrayal you had in your eyes? How many times you had betrayed me....?

Ah! 68 times? One more betrayal and you might get a special number as of now my adorable disciple."

The master kept smiling as his disciple began to break down in tears as he failed yet again in his escape. He weakly tried to crawl away but the herb he injested in was too potent for him to move that he could only cry with bitter tears as his master picked up his weapon and softly touch his disciple's legs while smiling wickedly.

"Poor poor disciple. You were so close to victory, you tried and tried to fool your master countless times but you can never fool me. I know much more of how you work and how many times you plan to escape from me but i won't let go of such promising genius that might not exist in another lifetime. 

You are so perfect for me to play around with and with your skills, i can easily reach the apex with your help... Hehehe...."

The disciple could only look down in despair as he knew he would need another plan on escaping. He always had hope he can escape from his master as he never gave up and his master knew that he will never try to completely break his toy so sometimes he acts as if he can escape and easily hunt him down so he can still gave hope to this disciple.

'This kid is so talented that no one can compare his talents to.' 

This master had seen this kid's potential and people say that their disciples talents are limitless or this disciples is quite talented but they never come across his own disciple.

He can easily encrypt and even used ancient languages as if he basically reads it like a book, looking at a technique once and he can improve and even create a better one instantly and he doesn't even need to injest pills or search dangerous places to gain improvements, he can easily aquire them by basically by doing nothing.

I just taught this kid my own cultivation and he already improve leaps and bounds. This kid is a supreme and ultimate genius in the entire realm and is stupid to believe i baited this one with just a steambun.

This trickster of a cultivator had been fooling this kid for so long and even reaping the benefits of this kid which cause him to create a ultimate tool to hold this genius down with him.

The stick of endless pain and blessing.

This was created for the sake of chaining his disciple close to him so that he can never escape from his grasp and he kept hitting him so that he knows his place. The pain to which it was so unbearable, even an immortal would bow to him and the blessing of such pain that cancels out any abilities or techniques to dispel any counters.

He had been using this tool and using his schemes to basically lie to this kid for so long such that he was living the sweet life of reaping the benefits.

That is.... 

"Guh!" 

"First Sister! We found the wicked man!" 

As he was about to punish his disciple, a woman appeared and sent a flying kick to his face as he was sent far into a tree. Mid-flight, he had let go of his weapon as the disciple desperately reach it like he was risking his life and held it close as if it was his own life was in the hands of the weapon.

Then, more women began to appear as they first look at the poor innocent girl who seem to be in a poor mental state as they turned towards the man with a hateful glare.

"Don't worry young child, this big sister shall protect you from this wicked man." 

She hid the disciple behind her as she glares at the master with hatred and orders her sisters to beat the man up.

The master tried to resist but in truth, he had rarely gone to fight people and solely relied on his disciple that he ended in the ground while women continued to pummel him down. There, while his vision was slowly fading from the pain, he saw that his disciple was looking at him with a sneer and was saying words that only he and him can understand.

'All according to plan.'

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Hello Everyone! This is Lena Bologsi from QuartieHearts and today we are gonna be playing LoL! Time for the Saltshakers to roll the chat."

[*Emoji of a SaltShaker*] 

[*Emoji of a SaltShaker*] 

[*Emoji of a SaltShaker*] 

[Time for our princess to mine salt today.]

[*Emoji of a SaltShaker*] 

[Oh Yes, time for our princess for a comeback for today!] 

[*Emoji of a SaltShaker*] 

A world controlled by technology and information, one place many are connected to called the internet, people began to earn their keep with new jobs which discovered to be more profitable as time goes on.

People who can earn by making softwares, video games which was once just a form of entertainment, becoming a competitive sport, even from walkthroughs and gameplays, you can earn one by being in a form of an entertainer for games and such.

Making a video or being a livestreamer, everyone can earn money in the form of viewers who donate or even becoming a member of their group. 

One particular company had already been earning much money in such a form of entertainment, created a group of virtual idols. 

QuartieHearts, an entertainment company in which recruits girls to voice as virtual idols, entertaining viewers and acts in a persona or even being themselves.

One particular idol had been gaining popularity in recent years due to her not only speaking her native language but also using foreign language to expand her audience.

Lena Bologsi. A sensational idol whose features are her platinum silver hair, clear blue eyes and two dog-like ears which design to be fluffy and cute. She was design to be in the same resemblance as a Bolognese dog as her personalites matches with its racial trait.

Easygoing, intelligent, earnest and loyal to her fans. She's also playful that whenever she had any collabs with her fellow idols, she would cause pranks which not only help boost up her popularity but also helps out her fellow idols whom she pranks.

She's a very popular Vtuber that her fans kept on increasing while also adapting to her fellow fan's prefered games. Like one group prefered playing FPS so she tried playing those games while learning and slowly gain traction to many forms of competition. Today, she is currently playing a MOBA to which she is pairing up with her fellow fans. 

"Today, i'm playing as a support for me to learn more of this game. Which character should i try out first?"

[Soraka!] 

[Try out Sona first!] 

[Easy pick Blitz, your quite good at aiming Lena!] 

The chat began to quickly flood with replies as Lena happily waited until there was a majority vote to which champion to pick.

In the end, she decided to pick one champion as she started playing the game. She was quite confused at first to which the chat were a bit helpful in teaching her some advices and was quick to learn and began to play a bit better and even gave a good game which made the chat quite hyped and she gave a good match that even her team was quite impressed and managed to win without issues.

The chat gave quite positive replies while some were disappointed at the lack of toxicity as Lena manage to calm those people down in the next game as she was quite angry at her death and the fans began to put emoji of a saltshaker in the chat. 

"Gnnuuu.... It was supposed to be a good kill..." 

Her pouting face made her fans feel quite livid as most of the games had been a good experience to herself and her fans. Some she had won but most were some loses but she gave quite an entertainment value to which she would gave clippers of her livestream contents.

"See you Wan Army!" 

[Bye Princess!] 

[Bye!] 

[*Emoji of Crying dog*] 

As the light of the monitor turned off, a reflection of a woman was revealed. 

Black hair which length was just reaching to her back, tied to a pony tail. Her golden iris shined with gold as there were no imperfections to her skins. The body frame which was perfected with feminity, could entrance any person, regardless of gender. She was the real perfection of a beautiful girl, reaching the apex of beauty as she smiles and slowly began to transform.

It then changes into a different person altogether as her gender changed into a man, which had the same features but was more masculine looking and have more firm built body as he stands up on his chair.

"That was quite an entertaining stream and even though i showed some awful clips of my bad gameplay, i hope the clippers were quite nice with their edit but i might be not so lucky.... Haah..." 

He sighted as he knew that those clippers are quite ruthless with their clips and it might cause him to lose some fans in the process but he was more happy that it might garner more people to become his viewers as he stretches his body and prepares his meal.

*Doorbell rings*

"Huh? I shouldn't be expecting visitors today as my collab with Matsuri should be held tomorrow. My package for my new PC set shouldn't arrive today and would instead be next week.... Who could it be?" 

He quickly reverted to his female form as he opens the door slowly while there was still a lock so he can peek outside.

"Hello, are you the disciple for the pinnacle se-" 

*Slams Door*

The moment he saw those kids with their uniforms and the name of 'pinnacle', he knew who those kids are as he quickly close the door.

'Damn! Damn! Damn! That bastard of a master!' 

With his thought process speeding up which gave a detail thought on the events and those people, he knew of their purpose was as he still remembers that person who sent him to hell.

'Master probably sent those kids to me, knowing that i'm still part of the pinnacle sect. But, i can just say that it has nothing to do with me anymore since i'm just a rogue disciple. Plus, i'm not even planning on keeping this kids in my place as-' 

"Master said that if fellow senior doesn't help us, we can say where senior lives and even tell our persuers that you have their valuables."

"..........." 

' MMMMMMAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!'

His thought process was interrupted when one of the disciples tried threatening him and even revealing the information of the treasures he and his master had amassed countless years ago.

In the end, he decided to let the kids in before they might actually do it... 

20