Chapter 3
289 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is a story, pertaining to a young boy. He was a arrogant and prideful nobleman who had recieved his punishment and was about to die, only to be saved by someone.

Which is where he had fallen in love with someone he didn't expect....

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

'N-no wonder i couldn't find her even looking for her all those years ago...'

Bu Zhaokong silently look at the person teaching him about making a spirit circle, a person whose the Senior in the Sect and has the title of being a Legendary Talent in the Upper Realm, Bai Haochen. 

He was throughly taught in making Spirit Formation Techniques and even helped him improve on the things he lack such as perfectly making one, using less energy in the formation and even learn new techniques which improves his cultivation. But there was a hidden meaning as to why he was gazing deeply to his Senior. 

'I didn't expect that my first love would be Senior!' 

Zhaokong can't help but keep on covering in face in embarrassment as he think of the past when he had meet Senior, or more to say that he saw him in his female form.

Bu Zhaokong was once a young master from a prestigious family of cultivator that lasted for many generations. Raising talents that are geniuses from the rest as Zhaokong was especially far talented than the rest of his family.

Being raised in the main house, he was throughly guided and adored by the family that he became extremely prideful and often act arrogant amongst not only the rest of the nobles, but also having fun bullying the weak.

One day in particular, he encounted a girl staring at a stall, whose mouth was drooling over a steambun but she supressed her feelings and try to act calm while waiting for someone.

Zhaokong felt his eyes glued to her beauty and was immensely satisfy that he wanted her for himself.

"Greetings, my jade beauty. I see that you are gazing at those peasant food with your mouth drooling and i can't help but pity to see such a beauty be wasted like this."

And so, this was the first encounter between Bu Zhaokong and Bai Haochen.

The poor sap was slowly toyed by Haochen's master to seduce a young master but Haochen was clueless on the seduction part as he basically acted like he wanted to be friends with Zhaokong, not realizing that he was stared  in an another form of a relationship.

Haochen would act like he wanted to show off being friends with Zhaokong as they went to places, full of beautiful scenery and Zhaokong would often watch Haochen, whose features were even more beautified than before after showing a myriad of emotions.

Being warm-hearted whenever he would share his meatbun with the poor, getting excited over looking at the wonderful scenery even when he had already seen them and even late at night, when there was a festival held, both of them dance as they both were in the spotlight as Zhaokong was viewed differently than before by the citizens.

He would often act all arrogant and bully the poor whenever he bumped into them, act all narcissistic and often cause trouble to every store he visit and even when there was some girl he like, he would cause trouble for her just for the sake of entertaining him.

But looking at this new view he never expected. The sight of looking back at the scenery he often saw but with this girl in the picture, he discovered new emotions he never knew.

The sight of both of them getting dirty and smiling at such a blunder, the poor people he often mocked, became something irreplacable after being shown what kindness was. And the moment that both of them stepped into the dance platform and have fun just dancing, not even for a party but basically enjoying the moment. He kept feeling warm in his heart, especially whenever he was with this girl who enjoyed everything like she wants to have fun.

Her kind nature, playful personality and tender and warm humility completely change the arrogance that was Bu Zhaokong.

Yet by the time he discovered those feelings inside him, she was gone and there was news from his family.

Apparently, someone had raided their treasure room and they had been swindled by a schemer in the dark.

Their valuables were stolen, their manuals were siezed and even the young master's heart was heartbroken after finding out that the person he was hanging out was actually a disciple of the person who robbed them blind.

And so, for the sake of relaiming their possessions, he ended up joining the Pinnacle Sect to retake his family's treasure like the rest of the kids. But...

"Wait, your that kid who master said to seduce. He had said to me that if i manage to capture the young master of the Bu clan and take their treasures, he would reward me two steambuns instead of one!"

*Blood Coughs*

On their first encounter and realizing that the person he had like was a dude and his worth was only two steambuns, Zhaokong feel like ending his life here from such sheer absurdity and shame that he didn't want to know the truth anymore. But after a few moments, it seems that he wasn't the only one who had fallen for the honey trap that was Bai Haochen.

""................... ""

'B-both of you as well?!'

He was shocked that he wasn't the only one who fell for it as Zhu Kai and Xin Zong turned their faces away from Haochen as they both recall their own dark memories of him. It seems that the honey trap that is Haochen was the only one who was clueless of his own charm.

Zhaokong also remember the guys back at the Pinnacle Sect who often were baited join the sect to meet their lover or first love that was in the Sect and felt even more pity for them if they knew the truth.

It seems that either their master was that skilled in laying such a formidable scheme or Haochen was that good at seduction but looking at him whose crying like he had escaped hell, he would feel like the former was the better option.

All in all, it seems that he and the two men would have to bury their feelings since they felt like speaking relationship with Senior was something to avoid talking about if they plan on bringing up such dark memories... 

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"He changes himself into a girl and talks on some device?" 

All of them were gathered inside Haochen's Realm as Mingming relayed what she saw to the other disciples. She and the rest of the group don't know much of the lower world but they feel that it seems to be something of an importance to Haochen to being doing that in front of the device.

In the upper realm, while the people there have higher bodies than an ordinary human on the lower world and the landmass and other enviroment is rich with many minerals and wild animals, the technology there is somewhat quite outdated.

They have better communication lines or even better devices that can help them fly or even store objects in a small bag, but such technologies such as computers or firearms are non-existent to these people.

Even Haochen suffered through this and was even stuck at the starting point where he didn't even have the currency to earn a living on the lower world. Such as this case, cultivators often don't visit the lower worlds due to such weak or non-existent spiritual energies or even rare materials that no one would even imagine living in such a terrible place for cultivators whom seen immortality.

Yet, these kids manage to find Haochen due to the Pinnacle Sect being able to track down their disciples and even the master had put a strong locator on Haochen if he manages to escape. Even when captured, he manage to create devices for his disciples and even put a fail-safe if anyone of them were captured by other sect.

Which is why out of the 12 disciples the Master had recuited for the pinnacle sect, only 6 were able to find Haochen and help in their cultivatons.

"I still can't believe it though..." 

Zu Xiao exclaimed as she felt the thick energy inside the realm that Haochen built on the lower world as it was comparable to the upper realm as the energy here was still the same when they were in the upper realm.

Haochen's hidden realm was connected to the upper realm and was quite hidden from the continent as they actually found out that this place was actually in the most dangerous of the upper Realms.

'Divine Beast Forest.'

The forest which everyone on the Upper realm feared as all the spirit beast had lived there and if one were to step on this place, the cultivator would need to be at least a 9th tier cultivaton to enter this place and even it wasn't guaranteed for one to live in this place.

"Master said that we wouldn't be caught by other sects if we build our Sect in the most dangerous of places."

Haochen said as Two Snow Bears who carried their cub Mingming held to their mouths and slowly exited the realm.

Haochen had not only been building protective formations all around the place but also appeasing the guardian of the forest, an 11th tier Spirit beast who seems to be fond of Haochen for some reason, on letting him create this place and realm on the forest.

[Little Chen have been such a good soul. Taking care of my children, providing food and even combing my fur with care and attention. As someone of the same Sect as him. I hope you follow his steps and don't force my wrath on you.]

"Don't worry Lord of the Forest. The disciples Master had recuited have no Ill will and are quite good of heart. I feel like they have no motives and are just poor souls Master had decieved."

As Haochen said that, the boys who heard of 'No motives' Turned their gazes away from him as to recalled their dark history, felt grieve from such a painful statement. For the girls, they don't feel guilty and are the same circumstances as Haochen as they only joined the Pinnacle Sect, believing that they could be raised to be strong as Haochen.

Zu Xiao who wanted to beat Haochen in Making the best spirit armament and Cao Yanli who wanted to learn the ultimate pills from him, it was only Mingming who was clueless as she was only dragged in the Sect because Master had seen Haochen in her. Innocent and easily manipulated that she reminded him of Haochen who was still struggling in the slums and was happy of being offered steambuns by him.

In all, they finally settled a bit at the Sect for a week and had gained an understanding to who Haochen is.

'There must be something that can help in making a cultivator strong by doing the same stuff as Senior.'

They thought as they wanted to find out how Haochen was so talented in the Upper Realm of being an Ultimate Genius as they ask him about it.

"That? It isn't like that at all. I just do that to earn money and have fun doing it. It doesn't help in cultivation or anything sort of thing at all. Basically, its closer to a hobby than training."

Haochen explained without hiding anything as he chew on a meatball. His face grew refresh and fufilled as he ignored those disciples who had felt betrayed at the expectation.

They just wanted to find the secret on getting stronger as they felt envious at Haochen's exceptional talent and no matter how much they worked, they never reached to his level.

Haochen was too broken to be called a genius anymore as even if he didn't trained or cultivate, he kept getting stronger and such talent was wasted on someone like him. Everyone thought as Mingming was the only one who seems to be happy that Haochen was carefree.

She expected her Senior to be arrogant, self-centered and was a complete scumbag but she never expected him to be playful, kind and even sincere Senior who help them out but it seems that she was the only person who thought so.

"I expected Senior to not only be a female but Strong, Hard-working and full of energy." Zhu Kai thought as he remembered the Female Haochen who beat up strong fighters at the competition that time and was seen training while having fun working hard. Zhu Kai not only lost physically but also mentally from Haochen's Charm.

"Guh! I can't get rid of his Female form out of my head!" Bu Zhaokong lamented as he still remembered the past where he was hoplessly in love with the Female Haochen that ache in his heart.

"D-dammit! Stop being Cute!" Xin Zong grieve as he remembered that his first crush was actually Haochen who helped him get stronger, guide him not to give up and even eventually winning not only everyone's respect of him at the village but also the strict father who wasn't satisfy with his talents. Even if she and her master stole their priceless treasure, he still hopes that she'll one day return his affection of her. Which he will hide that secret to his dying breath after finding out the truth.

As for the girls who have history with Haochen, Zu Xiao was only interested in Haochen due to her losing to him in her greatest talent in Spirit Armament Making and wanted to show him that she can make better ones than him and Cao Yanli felt curious of Haochen as he once Auction at the pill house, a Legenary Pill once that made a commotion on the Upper Realm and needed to ask Haochen for more but he had disappeared that day and never came back to the Pill House again.

As Mingming was the only one with no history on Haochen, everyone felt different emotions while eating the table until...

*Doorbell Rings*

"Ah, must be the package i waited for so long."

Haochen stood up and began walking towards the front as the disciples were a bit curious as to what the package Haochen had waited. While they were a bit expectant of it being something like a booster of cultivation or a rare herb, once he opens the door, he was greeted by a someone who was glaring with a menacing look.

All of them felt the sudder as if the person was emitting such a fierce aura of  well-trained person that seems to belong to some underground world as his scar on one eye gave such a scary look and his eyes were sending such a chilling aura of the disciples. However....

"Yo! I didn't expect you to be the delivery man Ryuuge."

"Hah? Kyota? Heh, i never expected to meet you again."

Haochen smiled happily while Ryuuge was glaring daggers at him like he was pissed off. The disciples couldn't understand why was Haochen keeping a calm face when he was being threaten and even had a goofy look like he was meeting a good friend. 

"Oi bastard. Have you find a job yet? You still owe me some drinks for sometime now that you been living such a nice neighborhood."

"Com'on Ryuuge. You need to stop with such language or you might need to get called by the cops again. Don't tell me that you still being held in prison for false charges again. Right?" 

"Tch. You better take me out on some fancy dishes after i treated you in the past a'ight?"

"Yes, yes. I actually found a place where they sell expensive food but its worth the price so i'll take you there sometime. Hey, how about we exchange numbers to meet up at the place and tell some stories like in the past." 

"Heh, you better not leave me hanging since i already know your place, got it?"

"Haha, no way. You've been my savior when i was kinda lost so i need to treat my benefactor better."

They were shocked that Haochen was thanking the man like he saved his life as they both chat for a bit before the man left. Haochen was about to introduce his disciples but Ryuuge had to head to his next delivery and decided to text each other for the place later. 

After that man left, the disciples wanted to know the history of them as Haochen began explaining to his juniors.

"Me and Ryuuge went back to the time i just arrived at the Lower World. I was clueless and broke and don't even know what to do after escaping from master. I was helpless here that i feel like going crazy and decided to cause trouble.... 

Then, i meet up with Ryuuge and he kinda guided me to some path and through learning more of this world and slowly adapting to this place, i ended up like this thanks to him and his advice. He also treated me to some nice food here so i feel like i kinda owe him that much.

I actually acted like you guys when you first saw him but he's a nice dude with a foul mouth so don't take it to heart to what he says. He's a nice guy and a good person."

He said as he saw the clock and decided to sleep early than his disciples since he would head to someone's place for tomorrow.

And so, the day ended as the disciples discover some new traits they didn't know about Haochen... 

9