Behind the Scenes 1: Celebration
4.2k 15 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Behind the Scenes 1: Celebration

 

I raised my blade and looked down at the unfortunate victim below me. I just needed to wait for the flames to go out and then I could bring down my blade. I saw the ten flickering flames one larger than the other then a gust of wind and they all went out. 

Yes it’s my time to shine!

I bring my blade down and cut the cake right in half while taking the table below along with it.

“Friend… you are supposed to wait for me to make a wish…” I turned my head to see Cecilia standing in front of the destroyed cake and table.

“Well no one told me that.” I replied as I looked back at the pulped cake.

“Yes the instructions were unclear, the amount of force was also not specified.” Legiana said from the right.

“All of you Primodials will never learn humanoid customs.” Uriel said from the right and I turned to see her in an oversized T-shirt and tight jeans. She was standing there with her phone up filing the whole thing with a smirk on her face.

“Why didn’t you tell me anything?” Cecilia sputtered as she wiped off a piece of cake that had splattered on her face.

“Hey, I’m a more than a hundred thousand years old. I’ve been making movies with Tim over there since before your family line existed. There is a reason we have the cutting cake and eating cake.” Uriel said as she put her phone away.

“Besides why are you looking at mom, Barbra is right over there.” Ariel said who had also just put her phone away. I turned to see Barbra who was playing as the Eternal Mother in my own little show. She’s in the middle of shooting this other big movie called The Kraken. No one tears ships in half like her, Seri is working with her on that when she isn’t playing Serchax in Devourer.

Both Barbra and I were of course in our smaller humanoid forms, our full sizes don’t play well with stuff like rooms, chairs, birthday cakes… oh wait we still don’t play well with that. 

Why do they make those things so soft and squishy? Does no one care about durability nowadays? Well they obviously must since people like to film them dropping their phones from varying heights to see if they break. Seems stupid honestly…

“Huh? Oh I thought you knew.” Barbra replied calmly from her seat on the couch.

“You didn’t know? Do you know how hard it is for someone like me to cut something as soft as a cake?” I replied.

Cecilia in response just dropped her arms to her side and gave me her classic glare. She had her whole “I know what you are doing” look on her face.

“So where’s the backup the cake?” Cecilia asked.

“In the next room in the refrigerator.” I replied and Cecilia gave me a smile accompanied with a roll of the eyes.

“Why because I’m your favorite human?” Cecilia asked wryly.

“No of course not, I do this to everyone.” I replied

“Of course.” Cecilia said with a smirk.

“You can tell you are my favorite human because I got you an extra large cake.” I said and then I clapped my hands. 

From behind me the walls to the luxury penthouse I rented opened up revealing a cake as large as a man.

“Surprise! You humans like shiny things don’t you?” I said and Cecilia turned to see the giant cake that was covered in gold.

“A cake for a queen.” I said and Cecilia said as she turned back around in confusion.

“Is that all…” Cecilia began and I nodded.

“Yes, real gold leaf, the stuff you humans like so much. Absolutely no idea why you all like something with no nutritional value whatsoever.” I said as I looked at the towering tower of gold and frosting.

“Or taste for that matter.” Barbra said from the side.

“It looks nice.” Ariel said and I laughed.

“We all know how much you angels love gold.” I replied.

“I have now idea how you remain so pure.” Barbra said with a shake of her head as she looked at Ariel.

“Well I suppose now that it’s time for us to actually eat something it’s time for a toast.” Cecilia said as she reached for a glass of champagne.

“To 1 Million views on our show!” Cecilia said as she raised a glass. 

“To 1 Million!” the rest of the room cheered.

I smiled as I looked around the room and saw the faces of everyone who has worked on this show. Even the two newbies who were just casted as the two vampires Rosa and Ordias. 

They were a bit awkward since they didn’t really know anyone here but they’ll warm up soon enough. I mean it was only a few weeks before I found Lily with her tongue inside Cecilia’s mouth. Talk about method acting am I right?

Well it has been fun making this little show…

With that I raised my glass and let out one more cheer.

 

To a million more!

 

Hey everyone so here is the short extra celebratory chapter. I'll probably sprinkle these in once in awhile. I already got some ideas for this mini series.

106