Chapter 2
332 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With that being said, their 2 years together started off boring.

It was simply uneventful.

"Why do you keep following me?" asked Rina.

"Why can't I? After all we're going to be spending our precious 2 years together." said Aphrodite with her bubbly atmosphere.

"Tsk, well I'm going to get something to eat, are you coming or not?" asked Rina.

"Wow~ Is the tsundere Rina ask me out?" exclaimed Aphrodite sarcastically.

Rina's face flushed red in anger and embarrassment.

"First of all, I'm not a tsundere. Second of all, I'm not asking you out. I'm just hungry." said Rina.

"I know, I know. It's just fun to tease you, your reactions are funny." said Aphrodite.

"Drown in air." muttered Rina.

Even if they bicker a lot, Rina and Aphrodite were friends deep in their hearts.

They both liked each other's presences, it would make them feel a bit warm but both were too shy to say anything.

They arrived at a nearby restaurant, it wasn't anything special, it was regular. It was similar to the restaurants back in the human world.

They both went towards their seat and ordered their foods.

Rina got a omelet rice while Aphrodite ordered 2 steaks.

"Don't you think you'll ruin your appearance by eating this much?" asked Rina.

"It's fine, I won't gain any fat after eating this." said Aphrodite with her carefree expression.

"That's not what I mean, whatever. Let's eat." said Rina.

There people murmuring about how Aphrodite was eating her 2 steaks nonchalantly. Those people were minor gods and goddesses, people were a level before real gods. 

"Aphrodite, there are people staring you know?" asked Rina.

"Why pay attention? Just eat Rina, their opinions don't matter." said Aphrodite.

Rina couldn't argue if what Aphrodite said, after all it was true. When Rina became the Goddess of Love, there were talks and different opinions about her but Hera reminded her that only her own thoughts mattered. The others were simply jealous of you.

"Do you have any side missions?" asked Aphrodite.

Then a shock went through Rina.

"Oops, I forgot about that." said Rina.

Rina opened her ipad that was given by Nemesis that held her main missions and side missions.

「 Agendas」

『Go to Earth with Aphrodite』

『Make new friends』

『Interact with Celebrities』

『Become a celebrity along with Aphrodite』

"What is this?" asked Rina.

"What is it?" asked Aphrodite.

"Let me show you." said Rina.

Rina showed her Ipad to Aphrodite who widened her eyes in surprised. 

She looked at her own Ipad and surprisingly it was the same, though one thing stood out.

"Why does your's say Agendas instead of Missions?" asked Aphrodite.

"Now that I look at it, this does seem kind of weird. Though it's basically almost the same as missions." said Rina.

"That's true." said Aphrodite.

Though Rina knew something about her Agendas, it was something Nemesis gave her to tease her. It was frustrating and there wasn't even a point in changing it except these wasn't side missions at all. It was her main missions.

Soon, they had cleaned up and left the restaurant.

"It's already quite late, I'm going home." said Rina.

"What home?" asked Aphrodite.

"My home, what else?" asked Rina.

"You mean the heavenly palace? Zeus closed it off a few hours ago, it was sent to us by messages on our tablets." said Aphrodite.

'Who cares? I'll just sneak in." said Rina.

"Nope, you'll get struck by hundreds of lightning bolts. Why not stay at my place?" asked Aphrodite.

Rina looked at Aphrodite deep in the eyes to see if she was scheming something, surprisingly it was genuine.

"Fine." said Rina.

This surprised Aphrodite a bit, the fact that Rina agreed without complaining made her suspicious a little.

When did Rina start agreeing to her so quickly?

They made their way to Aphrodite's house. It was a modern house, Aphrodite didn't need a lot of things, she would only buy the things she needed.

When Rina entered Aphrodite's house, she couldn't help but be slightly amazed. Everything was clean and in order, there wasn't a peck of dust anywhere.

"Are you done staring?" asked Aphrodite.

"I wasn't staring." said Rina.

"Whatever. I only have one bed by the way, I hope you don't mind." said Aphrodite.

This brought a flush to Rina's cheeks but quickly looked away and pretended she was thinking about it. She couldn't be shy since it would bring suspicions.

"It's fine." replied Rina.

"Good, I'm going to go change and you can shower first." said Aphrodite.

"What about you? asked Rina.

"I'm always clean so it's fine." said Aphrodite with a smug grin.

Rina rolled her eyes,

Where's the shower?" asked Rina.

"I'll lead you there." said Aphrodite.

Aphrodite lead Rina to her room where her bathroom resided.

"A bathroom in your room?" asked Rina.

"It's more convenient." said Aphrodite shrugging her clothes.

"Whatever, I'm tired. Don't worry I brought my own clothes." said Rina.

Rina entered the shower while Aphrodite was pondering about somethings.

Rina was currently in her house, in her room, and in her bathroom taking a SHOWER. Her heart was thumping at a rapid place, she was lost in her thoughts when the doorknob twisted.

There came Rina with her pink hair down all the way past her waist, she wore a white shirt with light pink pajamas. She had fit arms, a nice body, and slender legs. Her golden eyes looked straight at Aphrodite.

"Is something wrong?" asked Rina.

"N-no. I'm going to get some water really quick." said Aphrodite.

Rina thought it was quite suspicious but shrugged it off and started drying her hair.

Outside the door of Aphrodite's room.

Aphrodite was sitting down on the ground, her back against the door, and her hands covering her red face. She was thinking about Rina's figure and she was hot. Wait Aphrodite, calm down. 

She calmed down but her face was still red and her heart was racing. Did she love Rina? That wasn't possible, she only found her attractive nothing else.

She entered the room and saw Rina's sleeping figure on her bed. She had to admit she was cute like this. She laid next to Rina and started stroking her hair.

Rina felt something warm and snuggled closer, not realizing she was snuggling into Aphrodite's twin melons.

Aphrodite was blushing like crazy and her heartbeat was beating out of her chest.

She quickly closed her eyes and went to sleep to avoid it.

Thus, they both had wonderful dreams. 

18