Chapter 3
278 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up, Rina found herself snuggling in Aphrodite's chest. 

Feeling embarrassed, she immediately got out of bed without waking her up, and composed herself.

It was around 7:00 in the morning so Aphrodite wasn't up anytime soon.

Rina got ready and went out to find Nemesis, there was only one place she could be after all.

Yep, she was watching her human cross seas on a boat. What was so interesting about that? 

"Rina, I can feel your presence. Is there something you need?" asked Nemesis taking her eyes off her screen.

"Yes, there is. Why does it say 『Agendas』on my ipad?" asked Rina,

"I guess I'll tell you. Gods, goddesses, minor gods, and minor goddesses have missions they need to be fulfilled. Their missions don't require them to directly interaction with their human or whatever but you do. Agendas require you to directly interact with Earth and it's also because you're cupid." explained Nemesis.

"So basically, I just have to do more work than others." Rina replied.

"Well, I don't know what to say to that." said Nemesis.

"I'll do these so called 『Agendas』but is there something profitable for me?" asked Rina.

"Hmm, there isn't really besides learning about the human life." said Nemesis.

"Then why am I even doing these things?" complained Rina.

"Relax, I'll give you a 1 year free food pass from any restaurant for every agenda you finish." said Nemesis.

"Deal." said Rina walking out.

"What a kid but I guess that's a good part about her." muttered Nemesis turning back to her human.

Rina decided to go eat breakfast since she was a bit hungry, arriving at a nearby cafe.

She ordered a coffee and sat there contemplating.

The agendas she had to do, what would happen if she didn't do them?

Was there a time limit?

Rina had forgotten to ask Nemesis, great.

"Rina, you should relax you know. You're atmosphere is scaring some of the minor deities here." said a feminine voice.

Looking around, she saw some people almost choking. She calmed herself and felt the atmosphere lighten up.

"Artemis, shouldn't you be on a mission?" asked Rina. 

"I just got back from my mission." said Artemis.

"Was it dangerous? Do you have any injuries?" asked Rina.

"Oh my, is the Rina who despises love caring for me?" exclaimed Artemis sarcastically.

"Shut up, you've been nearly gone for 5 years. I'm not that mean," said Rina.

"Haha! I'm fine though, I took care of everything. Though I think Apollo crashed his car and he's sulking right now." said Artemis.

Rina chuckled at the thought of Apollo sulking.

Artemis doesn't talk much and is mostly cold towards everyone but when it comes to me, she adores me. Probably because one time Rina greeted Artemis during a meeting and Artemis replied with a glare and cursed at her.

But Rina was smart, she instantly switched personalities and acted like a child. To the deities, she looked like a child of the verge on crying her eyes out but inside Rina she was laughing.

Immediately, Hera ran over to Rina and comforted her. Hera gave a glare to Zeus who immediately caught the message and nodded.

Hera was scary when she was mad.

"Artemis, say sorry to Rina. She's new here, there's no need to be so cold." said Zeus.

"Why should I?" asked Artemis who turned her head at Hera and immediately shivered.

Hera had an innocent smile but it didn't give any positive intentions, she had a smile that said apologize or I'll torture you.

"Fine, sorry." said Artemis.

The atmosphere lightened up when Rina smiled.

Not only did she awaken Hera's motherly instincts, got an apology from Artemis who later became friends with Rina, but also caught Athena's attention.

Athena saw through Rina's scheme the moment she switched her personalities and Athena was quite impressed. She was pretty smart to do switch to gain favor.

"Hello Rina, you're spacing out." said Artemis.

"I was?" Rina asked.

"Yep, what were you even thinking of?" asked Artemis with a raised eyebrow.

"Memories." said Rina.

"You're still a kid." said Artemis.

"Hey! I'm not a kid." said Rina,

"Yeah, yeah. Though I have to go, I got another mission. We'll see each other next time." said Artemis.

"Alright but when will I see you again?" asked Rina,

"Probably in a few months, my pack and I want to hunt more." replied Artemis.

"Alright, see you then." said Rina.

Artemis and her pack, where did she even get those kids from?

(Rina POV)

I checked the time and it was around 8:30 meaning Aphrodite would wake up soon. 

I decided to take my time a bit to admire what humans call heaven, nirvana, or paradise island. 

It sure was pretty though, the sunset would warm everybody while the stars would illuminate the skies. 

Where would I be if I didn't become to the Goddess of Love?

No point worrying about that now.

I arrived at Aphrodite's house and entered.

She was sitting on a chair eating breakfast.

"You're back Rina." said Aphrodite.

"I know, I just walked in." I replied.

"So mean." muttered Aphrodite.

"It's just my personality." I said.

It was the truth, I couldn't understand if what I was saying was right or wrong. I would always say what was on my mind and let it be. 

I looked back at Aphrodite who was giving me the puppy eyes, ugh.

With a sigh,

"I'm home Aphrodite." I said with a smile.

"Welcome back Rina," replied Aphrodite with a smile back.

I swear she could melt me with that smile of hers, then I remembered something.

"Aphrodite, we have to get to Earth to fulfill your missions and my agendas." I said.

"Right, I forgot. We should probably change our appearance when we get to Earth though." said Aphrodite.

"I know, let's get ready now." I replied.

Soon enough, we were by the teleportation gate.

(Author POV)

Thus, Rina and Aphrodite leaves Heaven to go on their first mission together on Earth.

 

15