Chapter 4
246 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

「Activating Teleportation Gate... 」

「 Configuring...」

『Connecting to World 009283..』

『25..50..75..100%』

『Transmigrating...』

I felt Aphrodite's fingers intertwined with mines as a white light enveloped our visions.

When we opened our eyes, we were in a modern house that looked exactly like Aphrodite's house but the atmosphere was quite different.

"Let's check outside." said Aphrodite.

"Yeah." I replied.

We walked outside and sure enough, we were below the skies. 

There were houses everywhere and different streets but somehow we knew where everything was and where we were.

We were in America, Los Angeles. 

"Well, Earth sure is interesting. Though let's go back in to take note of what changed." I said.

Aphrodite nodded in response as we went back into the house.

"Now that I think about it, I feel kind of different and you look quite different." I said.

"Did our appearance change?" asked Aphrodite.

"Most likely." I replied

I went from 5'9 to 5'7 while Aphrodite went from 6'1 to 5'9.

She was still taller than me on Earth, though her figure has changed. Her melons were average, it wasn't big nor small, it kind of suited her better.

Nothing about me changed except for my height and my hair length.

After an hour of taking note of what changed, we started going over the agendas.

『Go to Earth with Aphrodite ; Completed』

『Make new friends』

『Interact with Celebrities』

『Become a celebrity along with Aphrodite』

"The first agenda says completed, I guess we finished that. We still have 3 more." I said.

"How are we supposed to make new friends?" asked Aphrodite.

"Hmm, there seems to be a concert happening. A celebrity was going to sing a song here, that's why there were a lot of people screaming when we came. Seriously, what was wrong with mortals?" I said.

"Now, now. Relax, we have to do the missions you know? We can become friends with a celebrity and kill 2 birds with one stone." said Aphrodite.

"That's true, the concert is happening one week from now. We should order tickets, do we have money?" I asked.

"Yep, we have about 78 trillion dollars." said Aphrodite.

I was shocked.

"Isn't that too much?" I asked.

"Nope, I only came prepared." said Aphrodite.

"We're literally the richest people in the world right now and we just got here." I said.

"Oops, well we already have anything we need so we won't be using the money anytime soon." said Aphrodite.

"Well then let's get started, we have agendas to fulfill." I said.

We opened the laptop Aphrodite got and started looking at concerts.

(A/N: This is all made up and juice wrld doesn't exist)

「Celebrity Tour of 5145 」

「 Featuring, Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, xxxtentacion, Lil Uzi Vert, Polo G, and Halsey」

「 Number 1 Trending in the World!」

"It seems this is what's happening, I heard they're famous celebrities all over the world." said Aphrodite.

"Yep, it seems like we'll have about a week to prepare. Hurry up and pay for the tickets Aphrodite!" I said.

"Yes, yes." said Aphrodite.

We paid for everything but there was one more problem.

"We also have to become celebrities." I said.

"Hmm, why don't we become singers?" suggested Aphrodite.

"No way, I can't sing nor can I dance." I instantly replied.

"Who said anything about dancing? We could write songs, sing, and do concerts." said Aphrodite.

"Yeah it sounds so easy but how are we going to be known?" I asked.

"Goddess powers." stated Aphrodite.

I deadpanned her.

"No, that wouldn't count. Zeus or Nemesis would torture you, we can't use powers unless we have to." I said.

"Hmm, well you're the goddess of love, why not make love songs?" asked Aphrodite.

"That doesn-" wait, now that I think about it, it doesn't seem that bad.

"Hmm, I guess that could also work." I replied.

"Haha, see?" exclaimed Aphrodite.

"Relax, the most we can do is 2 songs. Nothing more nothing less." I said.

"That's fine, I'll be the second singer and I can do the music while you be the main singer and write the lyics." said Aphrodite.

"Do you know how to produce music?" I asked.

"Nope but if I learn it from online, it's quite easy. I have perfect memory and I can do a of things even the other deities can't" said Aphrodite.

Well, that was true. Aphrodite was a bit unqiue.

"Fine I guess, though I need some time to think." I replied.

"Sure and I'll buy the stuff we need and I'll learn all of it in just a few days." said Aphrodite.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say, for now let's check out Los Angeles." I replied.

"Sure, I wanna look around anyways. The city is quite big and pretty at night from what I've researched online." said Aphrodite.

"It's still the afternoon, where did your brain go? Wait, were you even born with one?" I asked.

"Of course I was, who's the dumb one here? Me or the person who's the goddess of love but doesn't know anything about it?" Aphrodite said back.

I felt like crying right now.

"You got me there." I said sulking.

"One day, you'll be able to get me back." said Aphrodite patting my head.

"That's not really helping me you know? What's with the physical interactions?" I asked smacking her head away.

"You don't enjoy them?" asked Aphrodite with a small pout. 

I wasn't going to fall for that.

"Nope, let go already." I said pushing her out the door.

For some reason my face was feeling really hot, I realized I was blushing. Her head pats does feel nice and her pout was kind of cute. Alright relax.

I walked out with Aphrodite and headed towards the streets of Los Angeles.

"Aphrodite, do you know anywhere that's pretty popular for tourist attractions?" I asked.

"Hmm, there's the Hollywood Walk of Fame. It's like a 10 minute walk from here." said Aphrodite.

"Then let's go there." I replied.

I clung to her left arm since it felt nice at the moment.

"Why are you clinging to my arm?" asked Aphrodite.

"It's cold." I replied.

"No it isn't." replied Aphrodite.

"Sorry that I'm not wearing a big hoodie like you are." I replied.

"I see, then it is cold." replied Aphrodite.

"Ha! This time I won!" I said.

"What? That didn't even count." said Aphrodite.

"Yes it did." 

"No it doesn't."

This went on for over ten minutes until we arrived.

"It's peaceful and pretty." I said.

"Celebrity's names are carved onto the stars." said Aphrodite

"Interesting, I wonder if my name could be carved onto these stars one day." I said.

"Probably not, I don't think we'll ever associate with Hollywood, speaking of names. Should we use our real names?" asked Aphrodite.

"I don't see why not, no one'll think we're one of those deities anyways." I replied.

"Alright then, let's enjoy this walk." replied Aphrodite.

The sun was starting and we started walking back home.

"That sure was tiring, there are quite some interesting and stupid things humans do." I said.

"Don't be like that, they're just not like you." said Aphrodite.

"Are you insulting me?" I asked.

"Of course not." replied Aphrodite with a bitter smile.

Before I could say anything, a figure bumped into my back.

I turned around and was quite surprised.

"You're..."

12